Neo's & Rio's Pokemon Shop (Competition Pokemon, Shiny's Etc) Feature: Goodra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siligyph is done;

Will get Goomy/Meowth Setup tomorrow, internet is having issues tonight, on College wifi which requires login so DS can't get on it, called ISP should be fixed tomorrow I hope.
Modem isn't picking up a IP all the sudden

Shiny Calm Eevee or Bold Sigilyph for Ferroseed?

EDIT: Gtg, please pm me if interested.

Last edited:
Check my spreadsheet for a female Sigilyph, details as listed

Sigilyph
Ability: Magic Guard
Nature: Timid
Ball: Luxury Ball
IV: 31/X/31/31/31/31(Timid -Atk)
Egg Moves: Psycho Shift, Stored Power, Roost, Ancient Power

Am back now, was a lonnng day.

Would be interested Male/Female Lileep if possible, I know female is a stretch given the ratio. Would really be interested in a lileep any how, if male if there are any female spitbacks equally interested in. If case feel free to pick any of my other pokemon too for a equal spitback/5iv etc

Goomy ( Goodra )
Ability: Gooey
Nature: Bold
Ball:
Poké Ball
IV: 31/X/31/31/31/31 (-Attack)
Egg Moves: Counter, Acid Armor, Iron Tail, Curse
CMT

If I read right I think I have two things that you are interested in in stock. If that's the case I'm also interested in;

Magikarp ( Gyarados )
Ability: Swift Swim
Nature: Adamant
Ball: Poké Ball
IV: 31/31/31/X/31/31 (-Special Attack)
Avaliable: 3
A ♂ of both if that possible, since I'll probably breed my own into good Pokeballs.

Zubat and Slowpoke look good, will have to breed up a Magikarp for you, will be done sometime soon, will let you know, got a goomy for you already.

Still working on a Modest Female Goomy Kumi-Boda

Am back now, was a lonnng day.

Would be interested Male/Female Lileep if possible, I know female is a stretch given the ratio. Would really be interested in a lileep any how, if male if there are any female spitbacks equally interested in. If case feel free to pick any of my other pokemon too for a equal spitback/5iv etc
Lileep's fine, I'll breed for a male and let you know if I get any female spitbacks on the way.

@ Rhianne Sounds great, Sigilyph is ready for you today sometime , Will be on after 5pm PST

@ Kumi-Boda Sounds great, Will be finishing off Goomy today hopefully xD the Female Gooey has evaded me, even got a 6IV hydration Was my first 6IV, been a little crazy last few days of my schooling last of the 4 exams on wednesday, so been super busy, will try to make sure Gooey gets done!

@ pkmn-taicho321 Will have to breed for Magikarp shouldn't take too long though, Would be interested in Pinsir & Female Tyrunt

@ Rhianne Sounds great, Sigilyph is ready for you today sometime , Will be on after 5pm PST
Might have to wait until the weekend to trade then - I'm GMT, so that's 1am my time. On the plus side, that gives you a better chance of a female Lileep if I need to breed any more of them for other orders.

Rhianne ok, I've seen you on around this time before of which is a 45 minute window, which is my lunch, so I'll keep an eye out.

Joonie Will check out your thread when I'm back later, and will let you know

Would like to offer spitback Phanthump pairs with Harvest (Careful natures) for your Modest and Gooey Goomy . I can also throw in a Heat Wave Litwick if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)