Nerfmons (Slate Three + Tiebreaker Vote)

This is my first post here, so please tell me if something is wrong. Also, the template in the OP lacks the ability section.

Name: Salamence
Nerfed Stats: 75 (-20) / 115 (-20) / 70 (-10) / 70 (-40) / 70 (-10) / 100 [500]
Removed Moves: Dragon Dance, Earthquake
Ability: Intimidate / Anger Point
New Typing (If Any): N/A
New Moves (If Any):
Superpower
Justification: Salamence is a sweeper that snowballs. I removed Moxie and Dragon Dance as not to overwhelm NU, forcing it to rely on Intimidate. Also lowered it's attacking stat in the power levels of NU and killed it's special attack to make sure it can't run special sets, though it can still use Fire Blast and Hydro Pump (I have no idea how Salamence can use that, but ok...) to great effect as coverage for threats like Steelix. Earthquake was swapped with Superpower to prevent Salamence from staying in too long (if that was broken, ill remove Superpower and force Salamence to rely on Brick Break to get through Steels if not mixed.)
Competitive Insight:

This is my first post here, so please tell me if something is wrong. Also, the template in the OP lacks the ability section.

Name: Salamence
Nerfed Stats: 75 (-20) / 115 (-20) / 70 (-10) / 70 (-40) / 70 (-10) / 100 [500]
Removed Moves: Dragon Dance, Earthquake
Ability: Intimidate / Anger Point
New Typing (If Any): N/A
New Moves (If Any):
Superpower
Justification: Salamence is a sweeper that snowballs. I removed Moxie and Dragon Dance as not to overwhelm NU, forcing it to rely on Intimidate. Also lowered it's attacking stat in the power levels of NU and killed it's special attack to make sure it can't run special sets, though it can still use Fire Blast and Hydro Pump (I have no idea how Salamence can use that, but ok...) to great effect as coverage for threats like Steelix. Earthquake was swapped with Superpower to prevent Salamence from staying in too long (if that was broken, ill remove Superpower and force Salamence to rely on Brick Break to get through Steels if not mixed.)
Competitive Insight:
salamence learns hydro pump because Bagon tends to be found in coastal areas/waterfall areas in the games, since it's known for jumping off cliffs and those places tend to have cliffs, so they gave it an ocean connection.

Salamence
Nerfed Stats:
95 / 100 / 80 / 85 / 80 / 80 (-35 Atk, -25 SpA, -20 Spe)
Removed Moves: Dragon Dance, Fly, EQ, Aqua Tail, Rock Slide, Stone Edge
Ability: Anger Point [HA: Moxie]
Typing:

New Moves (If Any):
N/A
Justification: Salamence was strong because of it's ability to clean up late game with Dragon Dance, or snowball out of control with moxie. Now it can't run Moxie or many other moves, soo. It's kinda crappy
Anger point is for the many dex entries like this: "It becomes uncontrollable if enraged. It destroys everything with shredding claws and fire."
Competitive Insight: Salamence now has to rely on Aerial Ace for flying STAB, which is annoying, but at least it has flying STAB. It can work decently as a hone claws sweeper with Dragon Rush and Iron Tail, but it's not really that good any more. if anything, it's kinda shitty. Although you can get lucky if the opponent crits you, although it probably won't live with those defences.

Last edited:

Salamence
Nerfed Stats:
95 / 90 / 80 / 95 / 80 / 80 (-45 Atk, -15 SpA, -20 Spe) ---> 95 / 115 / 100 / 115 / 90 / 105
Removed Moves: Dragon Dance, Fly
Moves Limited to Anger Point: Earthquake, Aqua Tail, Rock Slide, Stone Edge
Ability: Anger Point [HA: Moxie] ---> Strong Jaw
Typing:

New Moves (If Any):
N/A
Justification: Salamence was strong because of it's ability to clean up late game with Dragon Dance, or snowball out of control with moxie. Now it can't run both Moxie and EQ / Rock Slide / Stone Edge in the same set, making it rather difficult to get decent coverage outside of Iron Tail (Which misses a lot) and, uh. Zen Headbutt? It can still run Moxie, but it's limited to weaker moves. It has less Atk than SpA, which allows for mixed sets with Moxie, but it's attacks are very weak.
Anger point is for the many dex entries like this: "It becomes uncontrollable if enraged. It destroys everything with shredding claws and fire."
Competitive Insight: Salamence now has to rely on Aerial Ace for flying STAB, which is annoying, but at least it has flying STAB. It can work decently as a hone claws sweeper with Dragon Rush and Iron Tail, but it's not really that good any more. if anything, it's kinda shitty. Although you can get lucky if the opponent crits you, although it probably won't live with those defences.

The Mega is pretty strong. Able to abuse Strong Jaw with Crunch, Fire Fang and Thunder Fang, and it's probably too strong for NU, buut. I don't care, it's a mega, so it should be in a tier above the original mon.
umm
i didn't realise we rebalanced megas
also that thing is probably going to PU not NU (base form)

Name: Kommo-o
Nerfed Stats: 75 / 90 / 125 / 80 / 105 / 75 (-20 Atk -20 SpA -10 Spe) (550 BST)
Ability: Bulletproof / Battle Armor / Overcoat
Removed Moves: ---
New Typing (If Any):

New Moves (If Any):
---
Justification: Kommo-o's offensive power was lowered, because its Choice Specs set is quite good in RU. It isn't doing much with 80 Special Attack. It is a bit slower too, so now Vanilluxe and Braviary can outspeed and revenge kill it. Soundproof was replaced by Battle Armor because it is a more fitting ability and isn't as good.
Competitive Insight: Kommo-o has kept its bulk, so a tank set might be good. Or a Dragon Dance/Swords Dance wallbreaker set. Something like that.

Kommo-o @ Fightinium Z / Dragonium Z / Life Orb
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant / Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance / Swords Dance
- Outrage / Dragon Claw
- Sky Uppercut
- Poison Jab

Here goes nothing.

Name: Metagross
Nerfed Stats: 80 / 95 (-40) / 100 (-30) / 95 / 80 (-10) / 65 (-5) | 515 BST
Removed Moves: Bullet Punch, Earthquake
Abilities: Forewarn / Light Metal
New Moves (If Any): Calm Mind
Justification: For supposedly being "smarter than a supercomputer", you'd think that Metagross would use its mind more.
Competitive Insight: Once a blatant physical attacker, now an all-around tank. Can serve as a Stealth Rock user, Calm Mind user, or mixed attacker.

Name: Goodra
Nerfed Stats: 90 / 100 / 70 / 80 (-30) / 110 (-40) / 80 | 530 BST
Removed Moves: Earthquake, Flamethrower, Fire Blast
Abilities: Sticky Hold / Friend Guard / Gooey
Justification: Being thoroughly described as friendly, Goodra doesn't seem like the type of creature that would quake the earth or set things on fire with its breath.
Competitive Insight: Lowered Special Attack for less unpredictability, and took a chunk out of its otherwise massive special bulk. No Hydration means no RainRest, and no Sap Sipper means no random immunity or Attack boosting. At this point, Goodra serves best as a specially defensive physical attacker with its Dragon STAB and Iron Tail for coverage.