Never say NeverUsed - NU Warstory

Love NU, and love Scarf Primeape. He just wrecks the tier.

Great warstory guys! Interesting that all the NU Fire types were absent from this battle, but I'd love to see more NU stuff.

Nice warstory, really enjoyed watching the play with sharpedo, especially since i always struggled to use it properly.

Though why so mean to eggy =(

Ice-eyes

Simper Fi
That's the idea.

Seriously, I'd urge anyone to try out some NU on the CAP Shoddy server or on Pokemon Online.

Excellent warstory! Dual commentary is always stellar when done right, and that's definitely the case here. Two equally-matched players with teams on neutral ground (in terms of team advantage), each discussing their thoughts in detail about a down-to-the-wire, hax-free match? I like.

Also, Heysup is awesome for using Sharpedo. Not enough love for the guy, so it's nice to be able to show its viability. If you have the mixed potential that Sharpedo has, those wafer-thin defenses don't seem so terrible. =)

Again, great read. 9.5/10, only because of the lack of pretty pikshurs... But I digress. Keep it up, Heysup and Ice-eyes!

Awesome warstory guys 9.5/10
Funny thing is Heysup has 4/6 members of my team while Ice-Eyes has the other two.

Nice warstory :D one of the first NU warstories I've read, it's great to see a change from normal OU ones, keep up the good work :)

Thanks for the compliments :)

Dude, your seriously using Haunter? You know Haunter has a better evolved form right? Freaking Gengar would DESTROY that team! You gotta trade it to a friend and trade it back. That's how it evolves, just so you know. Gengar is so much better!
fuk i no i dun hav ne frens to trade wit

Your average, great warstory here. Two players battling with no big fuck-ups and excellent play, and hell, it even turned out close. The comments really explained all your options almost always, and made it that much better.

NU warstories are great, I remember one many moons ago, and both of these have piqued my interest in the NU metagame.

The comments were in depth and explained thought processes well, and they weren't douchebaggy, and the playing was really great. IIRC there wasn't any hax, either (?). All in all, very nice read and entertaining!

Look forward to another warstory like this one! 10/10

I have never once seen a magnezone in my competitive play. If I ever play OU, I will use magneton for its greater speed. Magneton, in my eyes, has risen above the title of NFE. Also, it was banned from the NFE tier. Its officially NU. =)
Hehe, "risen above"... xD

Loved the story. I'm familiar with Icey already, and he's preached to me the power of Medicham and Primeape in NU. Sharpedo is just a beast as well. Great battling from both of you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)