Neverused Ladder Challenges [Finished, congrats to everyone in HoF!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
PMed the above user. It's also good that we're having a lot of interest this round too - hopefully you're all still having fun and making your teams work. :)

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
We've decided to change the Glicko2 back to 1900, because a few users have been having issues getting to 2000. Due to that you'll only need to get a Glicko2 of 1900 and a deviation of less than 100 in order to qualify for the Hall of Fame this week.

FLCL, on the other hand, gets a special prize if he reaches 2000. ;)

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Changing my alt, purely because of hax today. Yesterday I got to 8-1, today I have only got a freeze in terms of hax in my favor today, of which the opponent immediately thawed out at.

Whereas I have had at least 4 crits on me per match, as well as like 10 misses of 90% accurate moves per 3 matches and the opponent hitting every focus miss. o_o
If there is a god out there, then he hates me.

Anyway, my new alt will be "Ace trainer Fran". Simply because the name Fran is funny, and there is a dude called it in HG. (Yes, I remember random stuff like that. :/)

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
If you are still waiting for your Pokemon, feel free to VM me and let me know, and I will generate a team for you. I'm fairly busy at the moment, but I will get to you as soon as I can. I'm not sure who all Starships got to at the moment, but it sounds like I need to get the above three users. Will confirms with Star when she gets online.

Also, I will get to updating the Hall of Fame as soon as I can, as I know there are at least a couple who have made it! Keep it going guys; you're doing really well! :]

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
PMed all three since Treecko is busy right now. :)

edit: I did Annoyer too. YOU BETTER READ MY POSTS TREECKO.

User: intimidatinglycute
Format ACRE GXE Glicko2
nu 1793 82 1900 ± 76 (provisional)
W L T
33 2 0

hehehehe

is jonathanrp (Piloswine) @ Eviolite
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 20 Spd / 248 Atk / 240 HP
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Stealth Rock
- Icicle Spear

is shelly (Carracosta) @ Life Orb
Trait: Solid Rock
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Shell Smash
- Stone Edge
- Waterfall

is fowl (Combusken) @ Life Orb
Trait: Speed Boost
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Protect
- Fire Blast
- Focus Blast

is eelman (Eelektross) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 136 HP / 248 SAtk / 124 Spd
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Giga Drain
- Flamethrower
- Thunderbolt

is skylight (Skuntank) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Aftermath
EVs: 252 Atk / 40 Spd / 216 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Poison Jab
- Pursuit
- Sucker Punch
- Taunt

is horse (Rapidash) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Megahorn
- Wild Charge
- Low Kick

the team possessed nigh no defensive synergy, with no fighting or water resistances, and multiple weaknesses to those types. nevertheless i was able to reach the hall of fame simply by applying continuous offensive pressure. MVPs of this team were undoubtedly eelektross (who i gave a custom EV spread to outspeed the annoying relaxed seismitoad) and combusken. ive never used these two pokemon, so major thanks to this challenge for giving me them. my next NU team will definetly incorporate these, and i intend to use comusken in RU as well because its such a freaking BEAST.

to beat fighting types i mainly relied on piloswine being able to tank a CC from primeape and ohkoing with earthquake, aftermath and chip sucker punch damage from skuntank, eel's bulk, carracosta's aqua jet and scarf rapidash.

skuntank basically fucks over every jynx out there, so all is good

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
PMed the above user. Also guys, you all still have four more days so hopefully a lot more of you can get in the Hall of Fame by then. :)

Qwilphish

when everything you touch turns to gold
I need to change my alt because I messed up too much in the beginning.

New Alt: Wilt
(sorry if were not allowed to do this)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)