Neverused Mini-Tournament 10: Mechanic Chaos [Won by Shnen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Lost, gg

I had a bit of hax, he had a bit of hax. Pretty even, fair game.
A nice predict by me though, got the switch straight down to 2% ;D

Shuckleking87

"Assault vest makes everything better" AV Seaking, BT
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Beat the CheaterKing known as Django in a terrible game.

Just kidding, nice game

Sweet Jesus

Neal and Jack and me, absent lovers...
Confirming, I completely forgot a certan mon had a sleep move and it made it really hard to come back. worst part is I was actualy prepared for sleep inducers.

I didn't want to, but Chieliee forced me to take the win... ;-;
.cry
yes i did indeed command level 51 to take the win, since it didn't look like we could get this battle done in time and if we played i'm pretty sure he'd win. (and the fact that i'm just too busy in general rn)

Bluwing

icequeen
is a Tutor Alumnus
The deadline is today if theres anyone that is johning you please tell me so I can either use subs, or that you might lose a coinflip where you actually deserved the win due too activity. Anyway if there are some matches that aren't played in 24 hours from now on, and they havent showed any activity, I will do coinflips.

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
won due to a timely waterfall flinch, things would've been very difficult for me otherwise. gg and sorry about that.

Mr. Uncompetitive

What makes us human?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Wait wat I thought the deadline was the 26th o.o

Anyways Phoenix came on a little bit after I VMed but didn't respond for some reason. He seems to be a morning person. Hopefully I can get a match with him tomorrow.

Activity Post and ya whatever

Bluwing

icequeen
is a Tutor Alumnus
Hey guys im realy sorry, but I set up the wrong day as deadline is basically the 24th, but ill extend it too the 26th my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)