NeverUsed Mini-Tournament 13: RETURN from the dead (Won by FLCL)

OK, I didn't see Nipple's comment, so ShuckleKing87 gets the win from that round. Finchinator, contact ShuckleKing87.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Contacted

We're in contact.

I'll be on all of tonight, is what I told him earlier today.
I got no response, sadly.
Will be active throughout the week, though.

He missed our scheduled time..

EDIT: Beat Shuckle in a good game.
Edit2: If you think that was Hax, you have a major problem.
That was a lopsided 4-0. The only "Hax" was you missing Stun Spore. And you were probably better off just killing that poke, or burning it - opposed to sacking half your team. Don't blame your misplays on hacks.

Shuckleking87

"Assault vest makes everything better" AV Seaking, BT
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Finally got this battle completed and lost in a very close gg.
JK, horrible match and was haxed so much. But it happens, and good luck Finch.

Well that certainly didn't take much time, but it's partly my fault.

ROUND 4
FLCL vs Blarajan
Agent Dell vs Finchinator

Good luck guys!

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Yeah, I lost to dell.
A fire blast miss on his Pokemon wasn't great, but that's prob not what decided it.
I choked with my hippo using EQ instead of slack, deserved to lose
Gg and gl

(Predicting FLCL to win.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)