#Neverused Showdown v2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
wooo Showdowns
Neat. STAB only sounds cool. Might be able to do Sunday if the times stay the same.
Edit: Are moves that boost the users stats(Growth, Cotton guard...), moves that do nothing to the opponent(Substitute, Endure) and weather moves (Sunny Day, Sandstorm) allowed regardless of STAB?

Just for clarification purposes, support moves such as Toxic are still allowed, but only if you are a Poison-type etc.
Only if you're the same type as the move.
wooo Showdowns
btw, those are called support or status moves :)

Today's showdown consisted of 6 players. It took a while to get people, but it worked out. The strategies in this tier consisted of mainly pokemon with dual typing and good STABs such as Emboar or Swellow. Annoyer won just like he did in the last showdown with this theme. =) Fun showdown! Yesterday's showdown, hosted by ium, had barely any people so get your butts into #neverused and join! Thanks to ium for the formatting (and to myself for the besr brackets). Annoyer receives 3 points and ebeast receives 1 point.

STAB moves only. Rapid Spin is allowed even if you are not a normal-type. Any support moves must match the type of the pokemon as well.

5:00 PM EST / 10:00 PM GMT on Sunday

Annoyer vs Fusxfaranto (Last Match)

Django

Started from the bottom...
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So there will be a showdown in about 5-6 hours. Theme is No Team Preview. Start building teams people!

Django

Started from the bottom...
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Unfortunately there is just not enough interest and activity for these to continue running. Thanks to everyone who participated (and those who helped me host). I'm not sure if Showdowns will ever be free again, but probably not in the near future. Look out for new, more exciting things happening soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)