#Neverused Showdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey dingo, stop sucking and give Limi my one point. You even have him in the second round lol.

Anyway, I really wish I got anything besides Metang. That was an unfortunate match up.

We had a NU showdown today. The theme was all 6 of your Pokemon must have an immunity to an attacking type. Many good NU Pokemon such as Magmortar, Musharna, and Tangela weren't legal in this tournament, so it was interesting. pstats also decided to join in the fun in this showdown, but unfortunately, pstats was haxed by thewolf, otherwise it would have won.

Results

thewolf - 2
NatGeo - 1
Zebraiken - 1

Final Match

I just realised the spread that lost me the game vs. Zebraiken was suggested by him, lol. Klang should beat base 100s at +2, you heard it here first.
I dunno if any other NU players have tried spamming flying types but it seemed to work pretty well in that one game. I'm tempted to make a ladder team for that now.

I sucked so hard at this, i only got second because hax loves zeb. <.< GG zeb and flcl. It really gets me thinking about how the game would be if klinklang and lanturn returned to NU.

Django

Started from the bottom...
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So we had another showdown now, and the theme was Gen 5 mechanics, with the Gen 4 NU tierlist. This meant stuff like Drizzle Politoed, Drought Ninetales and Magic Bounce Espeon were all allowed. Fun fun.

MMF - 1

Bracket:
FLCL vs AlexArthur
breh vs MMF

FLCL vs MMF

More people need to join! Remeber to come to #neverused everyday

MMF

Give me the strength to part this sea
This was a pretty cool theme, very fun, etc, etc. VENOMOTH IS BORKED

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Too many brokenmons to abuse!! I'm surprised that I was the only one running rain even with all the abusers such as Sharpedo, Jynx, Gorebyss, etc (although it didn't matter during the last match :P)

MMF

Rain should've been way more popular. I guess because we did only have 20 mins to build a team the majority of us overlooked it. (brokenmoth -_-)

MMF

We need to start trying to do these like twice a day or something. One for our european friends and one for our american friends.

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
Yeah, I can't really join those during the week unless I stay up like 2 AM, which I won't do until school is over for this year, sorry.

Django

Started from the bottom...
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So yeah this has been struggling with participants recently, and as such I'm going to put MMF in charge of making sure a showdown goes ahead if the european time fails. Hopefully this means Americans can take part more often when I go to sleep and boost up the numbers. Keep joining guys, we will probably have one in a few hours.

MMF

^^^Basically that. We need more participants guys! Its very fun.

Alright so we had a showdown tonight and the theme was Monocolor! The colors red and blue were banned.

Omicron - 2
Demist - 1
LuckOverSkill - 1

come to #neverused guys!

Bracker: http://challonge.com/lolololl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)