Neverused Tier Teambats

shnen

שוני
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Recorded Teambat #10

Restrictions: Both teams had to be monotype, and players were allowed to choose their own type (extra time was given because of this)

Team 1: Karpman / Leethoof (left half way through) / demist / Steamroll
Final Team, Normal Monotype: Ursaring / Tauros (da raper) / Miltank / Lickilicky / Swellow / Linoone

Team B: Alex_Arthur / Raseri / Ninjacalibur / Honko
Final team, Psychic Monotype: Mesprit / Jynx / Hypno / Exeggutor / Metang / Kadabra

WINNER: Team 1
Replay
woo teh big number 10 :D

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Tauros completely beasted that match. I made some poor decisions at the end, but luckily [I wrote luckilicky by accident, which tells you that I have been using a certain mon a bit too much] we were able to get in a position in which they didn't get in the way of a win. GG and, gj team.

Teambats will be held in about 20 minutes! People, be sure to join #neverused and take part in this fun activity ^^

Recorded Teambat #11

Restrictions: No boosting and priority moves allowed. Assigned RU Pokemon who came up from NU: Team1 Rhydon; Team2 Scolipede

Team 1: shnen / AlexArthur / raikaria
Final Team: Rhydon / Exeggutor / Miltank / Samurott / Rotom-S / Magmortar

Team B: SuperJOCKE / MikeDecIsHere / NoLuckInvolved
Final team: Scolipede / Cryogonal / Misdreavus / Rotom-S / Camerupt / Regirock

WINNER: Team 2
Replay
Haxy one ^^

I don't even have to watch the replay to know that TAUROS THE MIGHTY was an utter beast... looks like you guys have finally started listening to me ;_;

Recorded Teambat #11

Restrictions: No boosting and priority moves allowed. Assigned RU Pokemon who came up from NU: Team1 Rhydon; Team2 Scolipede

Team 1: shnen / AlexArthur / raikaria
Final Team: Rhydon / Exeggutor / Miltank / Samurott / Rotom-S / Magmortar

Team B: SuperJOCKE / MikeDecIsHere / NoLuckInvolved
Final team: Scolipede / Cryogonal / Misdreavus / Rotom-S / Camerupt / Regirock

Replay
Haxy one ^^

^This is actually teambat #12, nobody posted the record of #11, that happened yesterday.
The teams picked 3 pokémon out of 6 choices (Zangoose, Porygon, Staryu, and three that I don't remember) and team 2 won (me, blara, raseri, omicron I think) with a sun team

shnen

שוני
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
^This is actually teambat #12, nobody posted the record of #11, that happened yesterday.
The teams picked 3 pokémon out of 6 choices (Zangoose, Porygon, Staryu, and three that I don't remember) and team 2 won (me, blara, raseri, omicron I think) with a sun team
It was griumpig, lopunny, and someone else.

Well whoever hosts teambats is supposed to post here like me and shnen^^ We alone can't keep up with every teambat. Just a suggestion.

Sorry guys, I lost all the information from the last teambat. I was going to post it earlier then I had to do a few things, and all of the information I recorded disappeared. =/

Recorded Teambat #13

Restrictions: No items other than released berries. Starf berry was banned.

Team 1: Foster / destinyunknown / NoLuckInvolved
Final Team: Pineco / Samurott / Exeggutor / Jynx / Magmortar / Skuntank

Team 2: Alex_Arthur / Shnen / Honko
Final team: Mesprit / Linoone / Altaria / Throh / Probopass / Wynaut

Teambat coming in about 4 hours. (8:00 PM GMT -5)

If you want to participate, make sure to be at the #neverused channel at that time!

Recorded Teambat #??

Restrictions: Both teams were assigned one Pokemon. Team1 Shell Smash Torkoal Team2 Shell Smash Magcargo

Team 1: shnen / ShadowAbra / thewolf
Final Team: Cacturne / Samurott / Torkoal / Misdreavus / Sawk / Altaria

Team 2: MMF / destinyunknown / Ninja
Final team: Mesprit / Rotom-S / Regirock / Misdreavus / Cacturne / Magcargo

Replay

WINNER: Team 1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)