Move 1: Substitute
Move 2: Dragon Dance
Move 3: Dragon Claw/Outrage
Move 4: Fire Fang/Roost
Item:Liechi berry
Ability:Intimidate
Nature:Jolly
EVs:4 HP / 252 Atk / 106 Def /148 Spe
If not, those EVs are probably better tucked into Speed or possibly HP (as long as you can keep it divisible by 4). I'm also concerned that Fire Fang is signficantly weaker than Earthquake, and also leaves you with absolutely nothing to do against Heatran, but I suppose being able to deal with Scizor more easily goes a decent way towards making it worthwhile. And it does give him a better option against Skarm and Bronzong.
IMO, i think he should switch it to a naive/ hasty nature and take some of those Ev's out of defence and invest them in special attack so he can use fire blast, which would be a lot more effective on skarm, and scizor, since both of them have relitively high defences.

Quagsire @ Leftovers
Ability: Damp
Nature: Relaxed
EVs: 252 Hp / 116 Def / 28 Sp A / 112 Sp D
Moves:
  • Encore
  • Earthquake
  • Hydro Pump
  • Ice Beam / HP Grass / Haze / Yawn
EDIT: I'm gonna work on the EV spread again, since he doesn't actually learn Hydro Pump, sorry.
Mybe you should switch the special attack ev's into attack and opt for waterfall, eh?

Here we look at a Pokemon that the 4th generation introduced, a Pokemon with a viable movepool and ridiculously high stats, yet is placed in the lowly tier of "UU" because of it's pathetic ability, Slow Start.

Smogonites say that even as a support, Regigigas still disappoints. This, I learned, isn't necessarily true.

@Leftovers (252 HP, 252 SpDef/Def, 6 SpDef/Def) Impish
-Thunder Wave
-Confuse Ray
-Knock Off/Stone Edge/Earthquake/Fire Punch/Return
-Stone Edge/Earthquake/Fire Punch/Return

This is mainly a support Regigigas, meant to annoy your opponent with the dreaded condition of "ParaFusion". In reference towards the final slot in the moveset, these moves are simply for damaging, possibly if Regigigas can make it to five turns. Earthquake is solid, but the immunity from Flying types will leave you helpless. Stone Edge is an all-rounder, but low PP and accuracy leave it not fully reliable. Fire Punch is weaker, but offers accuracy and PP (leave out the Flash Fire possibility). In terms of the third slot, some may feel that Knock Off is unnecessary, and instead use one of the offensive options. Return is a solid attack but may not be preferable due to the lingering Ghost types.

@Leftovers (252 HP, 252 Atk., 4 Sp.Def/Def) Adamant
-Thunder Wave
-Substitute
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge/Fire Punch/Return

If you are bold enough to go for the five turns, then this should be an option. If you can pull off the Substitute, from there, you can Thunder Wave the opponent to slow them down and leave room for stalling, eventually leading up to the end of Slow Start allowing a decent sweep in.

So I am not saying Regigigas is 'good', I am simply saying it is underestimated.

Weezing @ Black Sludge
Nature: Bold
Moveset name: Heatran Hell
EVs: 252 Hp / 252 SpAtk / 6 Def
Moves:
  • Pain Split
  • Will-O-Wisp
  • Haze
  • HP Ground
I've tested this out, not enough times to my liking, but enough to see that it works. It's your standard defensive Weezing, with a most delicious twist: Can potentially take out your opponent's Heatran.

Yes, you read that right. The following sentence is something probably nobody could ever have imagined being said in reference to the current metagame: This Weezing is a Heatran counter.

Among other things, Heatran has established itself as the definitive Weezing counter in this metagame, and that's what this fixes. See, your opponent has a Heatran lying in wait and sees you have a Weezing out, of course they're gonna bring in Heatran. That's when you nail it with Hidden Power. Ideally, this will take a good chunk of HP out of your opponent's Heatran, more than likely over half. Next turn, Heatran attacks, Weezing survives, albeit barely, probably, and finishes Heatran off. I've even OHKOed a Heatran with this thing once. For those fearful of this Weezing being shut down by flying types or anything with Levitate, fear not, for Pain Split and Haze can easily be substituted with Thunderbolt/Flamethrower, depending on your team's needs. Having problems switching this (or any) Weezing in? Have an Arbok out against a physical attacker and switch it out for Weezing. Personal experience tells me that nine times out of ten, you'll be switching it into an Earthquake.

Yeah, that Weezing should be considered a "lure", but then again, any pokemon with a 4x weakness must be aware that any pokemon with a decent special attack stat can use the respective hidden power to hurt them.

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I don't understand, why bold nature? Also HP Ground deals 75.54% - 89.16% on Naive 4 HP Heatran. 7.69% chance of OHKO w/ Stealth Rock. It is a poor choice for lure and counter. You will find yourself in a tight squeeze when dealing with Specs Heatran or Life Orb Heatran.

Role: Lead Mence
Salamence @ Life Orb
Nature: Modest (+SpA,-Spe)
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 80 HP / 252 SpA / 176 Spe
Moves:
~Hidden Power [Grass]
~Hydro Pump
~Fire Blast
~Draco Meteor
Unlike using DDMence on lead I see this set being quite effective. But I would change a bit, as not having at least one 100%, strong move (as HP Grass doesn't hit too hard most of times) is a bit risky. Probably I would go with Flamethrower, as with this nature and that much SpA EVs it would be good enough to beat those steel types with only Specially Defensive Jirachi and Bronzong being the reasons to use Fire Blast over Flamethrower. I'm not sure about Draco Meteor, sure, it hits hard, but if you use it a bit early, you need to switch out and this may be dangerous, so I think Dragon Pulse would be a reliable STAB.

That Poliwrath is interesting, but Azelf also would give it trouble. Otherwise, I like it. Machamp may also be troublesome, especially with Encore. But it beats many leads. I need to try it ;).

A note on this Poliwrath:

Role: LeadWrath (OU)
Poliwrath @ Leftovers
Nature: Impish (+Def,-SpA)
Ability: Damp
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Atk / 16 Spe
Moves:
~Bulk Up
~Substitute
~Focus Punch
~Waterfall / Ice Punch
Those EVs are inefficient. 240 Atk and Impish gives you 266 Attack and 248 Defense. 152 Atk / 88 Def and Adamant gives you 268 Attack and 248 Defense.

Ok, after looking at an overused leads thread i got an idea for this..

Alakazam @ focus sash
Ability: inner focus
EV's:4 Hp/ 252 Spatk/ 252 Spe
Timid nature (+ Spe, -Atk)
-Hidden Power Fire
-Focus Blast
-Taunt
-Shadow Ball

Lead-kazam. I designed this guy to be a taunt lead(obviously) and to be faster than the other leads today, while killing off some of the other leads in todays metagame. Hidden Power Fire takes care of abomasnow, jirachi,metagross,and takes a decent chunk out of bronzong. Focus blast will hit aerodactyl, heatran, and tyranitar hard, if it doesn't score a KO. Shadow ball hits azelf and deals enough damage to 2HKO lead ape. taunt is there because alakazam is so fast that it can beat most SR leads in speed. I think that this thing could potentially be alot of use. I'm working on a anti-lead for him at the moment, i will post it later, tell me what you think of this, thanks.
Why would you run max speed when you have hp fire lowering your speed IV? Just run enough EVs in speed to outrun base 115, namley Azelf. 220 is the number iirc. As far as the aniti-lead goes, I would just throw grass knot in place of taunt. It seems viable. I might try an anti-lead version of this. You might also want to put encore in as an option in place of taunt.

EDIT-http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57014
pretty much the anti-lead you were planning on making.

Glad to see some response from my post.

Yeah poliwrath does struggle against azelf, i know they are very popular, but honestly i never see azelf leads on shoddy except on rain dance teams, i guess this is just some good luck haha.

@CardsofTheHeart - thanks for the pick up, i dont know too much about that stuff, but thanks, ill edit that in :)

@Garganator - I do agree with the flamethrower > fire blast for an accurate move, ill put that in to, thanks guys.

And enjoy that poliwrath :)

Mew @ Life Orb
Jolly
36 HP / 252 Atk / 220 Spe
- Taunt
- Sucker Punch
- Recover
- Ice Punch / Fire Punch

It doesn't get much easier than this guys! Taunt one of the many set-uppers in ubers then sucker punch them! recover as needed and a e-punch to take cow of dragons or steels.

EVs

A +Speed nature with 220 EVs hits 320, thus outrunning neutral natured Latios, Latias, Lugia and max Speed Rayquaza. You can drop down to 307 to beat the base 90 group (Kyogre, Groudon, Ho-oh, Dialga), or simply use max Speed to tie with Palkia, Manaphy and other Mew.

Pokemon Name: Ludicolo
Moveset Name: OU Rain Dance Lead
Move 1: Fake Out
Move 2: Rain Dance
Move 3: Surf
Move 4: Energy Ball
Item: Damp Rock
Ability: Swift Swim
Nature: Modest
EVs: 120 HP / 136 Spe / 252 SAtk

---

Thanks to Ludicolo's great typing and resistance to common OU attacks this can make an effective lead in the OU metagame. Fake Out breaks any random sashes from the likes of Azelf, Aerodactyl, Weavile ect. and means that they are forced to set up Stealth Rock or just attack in the case of Weavile since they aren't guaranteed to ever get it up if they dont at that moment. Rain Dance should be your second move. After it has been used then you outspeed all the common leads and take most of them down.

Metagross @ Choice Specs
Nature: Modest
EV's: 124 HP, 252 SpAtk, 132 Speed
~ Psychic
~ Hidden Power Fire
~ Grass Knot
~ Shadow Ball / Explosion

I think few people realize that Metagross has 95 base special attack, which is the same as Tyranitar's, who is very viable as a special attacker. Metagross has just enough special moves to surprise and defeat its common counters like Rotom, bulky steels, bulky waters, and bulky grounds.

The first 3 moves are no-brainers. Psychic is your main STAB which hits most of Metagross' common switch-ins for neutral damage and scores a 2HKO on most of them. Hidden Power Fire is needed to hit various Steel types. Grass Knot covers Water and Ground types in one slot. The last slot can go to either Shadow Ball or Explosion. Shadow Ball hits Rotom harder than Psychic, but it won't OHKO, and is your best move against various Psychic types such as Cresselia, Latias, Celebi, etc... However, if Blissey starts walling you after finding out you're carrying Choice Specs, you can Explode on her. Note that Flash Cannon is NOT used because most counters to physical Gross resist Meteor Mash.

The EV spread is very simple: you obviously want max special attack, and 132 speed EV's gives 208, enough to outrun 4-speed Suicune so you can 2HKO it with Grass Knot before taking a hit if it switches into you. Feel free to run less speed in favor of HP if you don't care about Suicune. HP Fire decreases your SpAtk and Speed by 1 point, but I've already taken that into all calculations.

Damage calculations:

Rotom-Appliance, 252 HP, 0 SpDef:
Psychic: 474 Atk vs 250 Def & 304 HP (90 Base Power): 184 - 217 (60.53% - 71.38%)
Shadow Ball: 474 Atk vs 250 Def & 304 HP (80 Base Power): 218 - 258 (71.71% - 84.87%)

Swampert, 252 HP, 0 SpDef:
Psychic: 474 Atk vs 216 Def & 404 HP (90 Base Power): 211 - 250 (52.23% - 61.88%)
Grass Knot: 474 Atk vs 216 Def & 404 HP (80 Base Power): 504 - 596 (124.75% - 147.52%)

Skarmory, 252 HP, 0 SpDef:
HP Fire: 474 Atk vs 176 Def & 334 HP (70 Base Power): 272 - 320 (81.44% - 95.81%)

Forretress, 252 HP, 80 SpDef:
474 Atk vs 176 Def & 354 HP (70 Base Power): 544 - 640 (153.67% - 180.79%)

Hippowdon, 252 HP, 88 SpDef:
Psychic: 474 Atk vs 202 Def & 420 HP (90 Base Power): 228 - 268 (54.29% - 63.81%)
Grass Knot: 474 Atk vs 202 Def & 420 HP (120 Base Power): 404 - 476 (96.19% - 113.33%)

Gliscor, 252 HP, 0 SpDef:
Psychic: 474 Atk vs 176 Def & 354 HP (90 Base Power): 261 - 307 (73.73% - 86.72%)

Suicune, 252 HP, 0 SpDef:
Grass Knot: 474 Atk vs 266 Def & 404 HP (100 Base Power): 256 - 302 (63.37% - 74.75%)

Vaporeon, 188 HP, 0 SpDef:
Psychic: 474 Atk vs 226 Def & 448 HP (90 Base Power): 204 - 240 (45.54% - 53.57%)

Gyarados, 156 HP, 0 SpDef (BulkyGyara):
474 Atk vs 236 Def & 370 HP (90 Base Power): 195 - 229 (52.70% - 61.89%)

Celebi, 252 HP, 0 SpDef:
Shadow Ball: 474 Atk vs 236 Def & 404 HP (80 Base Power): 230 - 272 (56.93% - 67.33%)

Bronzong, 252 HP, 96 SpDef:
HP Fire: 474 Atk vs 292 Def & 338 HP (70 Base Power): 164 - 194 (48.52% - 57.40%)

Please rate!

@shipship: Because it can get at least 2HKOs on most of its counters the Metagross looks like a good lure Pokemon. Explosion is better than Shadow Ball because Explosion would usually get a KO but Shadow Ball usually does little more than Psychic and rarely makes the difference between a 2HKO and a 3HKO. Specs Meta would make a good team-mate with SD Scizor or Lucario because most teams have just one or two Pokemon that can counter Metagross, Lucario and Scizor. By removing what could be your opponent's only answer to one of these you would sweep more easily.

Ash Borer

I've heard they're short of room in hell
trick as the last slot on CSgross? To cripple opponents special wall when they figure out your surprise?

Legacy Raider

sharpening his claws, slowly
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've used something quite similar on one of my teams that had a special Metagross work with Scizor to sweep. It was quite specific to my team but I'll post it here for posterity:

Metagross @ Life Orb
Rash (+SpA, - SpD)
40 Atk / 252 SpA / 216 Spe

- Psychic
- Grass Knot
- Stealth Rock
- Explosion

Basic utility of Metagross was to come in on a resistance and set up SR. Psychic is a great move as it hits Zapdos and Rotom hard on the usually uninvested special side, weakening them a lot for Scizor to mop up later.

Psychic vs 252/0 Rotom-A: 52.6 - 62.2%
2HKO without SR, and Metagross is set to outspeed most of them.​

Psychic vs 252/0 Zapdos: 47.9 - 56.5%
It's a 2HKO with SR but while Zapdos is almost always faster, it can't outstall with Roost.​

Metagross can also 2HKO 252 HP Gyarados with either of Grass Knot or Psychic. Grass Knot is also more for the likes of Swampert, Hippowdon, and Suicune, who might get away with coming in on a physical Metagross otherwise. I didn't run it as a lead but I guess it could do quite well. Pity it can't really hurt Heatran for Scizor without Exploding though, but Explosion does OHKO it if you ever get the chance.

Skarmory @ Shed Shell
Ability: Keen Eye
EVs: 252 HP/176 Spd/80 SDef
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Counter
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Roost

Ok, I have no idea if this has already been made or what not, but oh well.

Basically, this is geared towards the uber metagame (although I have never actually played it). Toxic and Taunt stops bulky Groudon, Lugia, Blissey, anything that relies on support. Taunt ruins Restalk Dialga and obviously pairs well with Counter. Roost stops you from dying, obviously.

And I forgot to put what the EVs do. 176 Speed outspeeds standard bulky Groudon, max HP is generic survival. The 80 Special Defence can be placed into Defence but it helps for taking Lugia Ice Beam and what not.

A simple idea, but I have no idea how it would do. If I ever get around to making an ubers team, I will use it.

Skarmory @ Shed Shell
Ability: Keen Eye
EVs: 252 HP/176 Spd/80 SDef
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Counter
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Roost

Ok, I have no idea if this has already been made or what not, but oh well.

Basically, this is geared towards the uber metagame (although I have never actually played it). Toxic and Taunt stops bulky Groudon, Lugia, Blissey, anything that relies on support. Taunt ruins Restalk Dialga and obviously pairs well with Counter. Roost stops you from dying, obviously.

And I forgot to put what the EVs do. 176 Speed outspeeds standard bulky Groudon, max HP is generic survival. The 80 Special Defence can be placed into Defence but it helps for taking Lugia Ice Beam and what not.

A simple idea, but I have no idea how it would do. If I ever get around to making an ubers team, I will use it.
I would invest those SpD EVs into Defense. They won't make a big difference here as most special attacks hit to hard for Skarmory anyway and those physical EVs may help a bit more, as +2 Adamant Outrage from Rayquaza or +2 Stone Edge from Groudon hurts even resisted/neutral, so those EVs may help in surviving one hit and OHKOing back with Counter, however Groudon probably can survive Countered Stone Edge (maybe, I need to check it). I think this Skarmory is viable. I think I'll try it.

i thought of a great dewgong lead

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dewgong@?
adamant/naughty
252atk 252speed
iceshard/aquajet/ice beam
aqua jet/ice shard/surf/safe gaurd
encore
fake out

use fake out on the first turn, then they use stealth rock , encore that then hit their incoming poke with one of your priority moves i havent tested much, but i feel he could fare well against other leads and i want to know your opinion. and i need help picking an item.
The problem is that Dewgong does not hit very hard. You fake out. Opponent's lead flinch. Then you either encore if you're slower or attack and then encore if you're faster, but fake out + surf/waterfall wouldn't be able to KO the opponent's lead unless it's a Mamoswine or something frail that is weak to water, but say... even a 0/0 Heatran, even with 252 SpA Modest nature, Dewgong still won't be able to KO with Fake Out + Surf (unless you are holding an attack boosting item, but Heatrans aren't 0/0). By the way, Encore will fail if you are faster and you use Encore right after the first fake out turn, since you can't encore when your opponent hasn't successfully made a move yet.

About the encore. Let's say you've successfully encored your opponent into using Stealth Rock, so your opponent switches, but... if you're planning to hit your opponent switch in with a priority move... you're not going to be doing much damage. So you might as well have a slot for Surf or Ice beam, but the switch in will most likely be something that resists water/ice or something that Dewgong can't do anything to, so Dewgong will have to switch as well. The end result is, you hurt two of your opponent's pokemon a little (or maybe you hurt one a lot and the other very little) while your opponent has set up stealth rock, while you have to get Dewgong out to have something take some stealth rock damage. Opponent has the upper hand.

Basically the point of fake out leads is to get rid of opponent's focus sash and go for the KO. Dewgong doesn't have enough attack power to do that.

This is a Bronzong from my RMT a zillion heres ago which can be found here

Anyway this is the set

Role: Lead / Anti-lead
Bronzong @ Light Clay
Ability: Heatproof
Nature: Sassy (+SpD,-Spe)
EVs: 252 HP / 104 Atk / 60 Def / 92 SpD
-Reflect
-Light Screen
-Stealth Rock / Gyro Ball / Explosion
- Earthquake / Gyro Ball

General Information:
Ok so it sounds gimmicky yes, but thats the thing, it allows me a free KO every now and then, not to mention a free turn. Basically it allows me to get screens up for ape to come in and rape (nice rhyme) [Infernape was part of the team], while also getting rocks down. Only problems are taunt leads, but otherwise mint.
Moves:
On Infernape and heatran leads, i always use light screen first, then set rocks down, but on infernape i attack after screen. Overheat doesnt even 1/2 kill me even without light screen so lols. Basically set down the screen i will need to beat the other lead so
Swampert - Light Screen (Surf/Hydro Pump)
Heatran - Light Screen (Fire Blast)
Etc.
Earthquake is chosen to beat Metagross, heatran, and infernape leads, the latter 2 seem to love coming into this if they are not a leading anyway.

I want to get explosion in here, so i can use the screens to its fullest potential.
EVs:
Atk evs are to 3HKO metagross without lefties, and of course 2HKO infernape and heatran (shuca berry). SpD Evs means that even without light screen up heatran's fire blast (naive) cant 2HKO, so thats pretty neat. Dumpd the rest in Def for general bulk.

This was taken right from my RMT, and as the metagame has changed, i think there could be some changes to this guy, but i still think he will be effective, what do you guys think/

@ Choice Band
Flash Fire
Naive
EVs: 252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4 SpA

Move Set:
Explosion
Iron Head
Earthquake
Overheat/Fire Blast

Comment:
Iron Head is the crux of this set. It can 2HKO Blissey with Stealth Rocks which is the biggest hurdle to Heatran. It can also 2HKO Tyranitar (max HP and Def positive nature). Fire Blast is still crazy strong with no EVs and neutral nature so he can sweep a little later on if you have paralysis support which is hugely useful in general. CB Explosion speaks for it self, OHKOing Gyarados switch ins (even with max HP and Defense, positive nature and Intimidate, with Rocks though). Earthquake is for predicted Heatran switch ins, as well as Infernape and basically what ever else might come in as prediction is the backbone of a Choice set. Remember, paralysis support is this sets best friend (hi Celebi) since Iron Head's 30% Flinch Rate is always a boon when combined with paralysis. Paralysis basically lets this set mimic the scarfer but with strong physical attacks and good back up plan in his STAB special Fire attack.

Critique away!

@ Choice Band
Flash Fire
Naive
EVs: 252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4 SpA

Move Set:
Explosion
Iron Head
Earthquake
Overheat/Fire Blast

Comment:
Iron Head is the crux of this set. It can 2HKO Blissey with Stealth Rocks which is the biggest hurdle to Heatran. It can also 2HKO Tyranitar (max HP and Def positive nature). Fire Blast is still crazy strong with no EVs and neutral nature so he can sweep a little later on if you have paralysis support which is hugely useful in general. CB Explosion speaks for it self, OHKOing Gyarados switch ins (even with max HP and Defense, positive nature and Intimidate, with Rocks though). Earthquake is for predicted Heatran switch ins, as well as Infernape and basically what ever else might come in as prediction is the backbone of a Choice set. Remember, paralysis support is this sets best friend (hi Celebi) since Iron Head's 30% Flinch Rate is always a boon when combined with paralysis. Paralysis basically lets this set mimic the scarfer but with strong physical attacks and good back up plan in his STAB special Fire attack.

Critique away!
This is inferior, since, A)Taunt+Toxic Heatran already beats Blissey, hands down, and, B)Yes, Iron Head 2HKOs, however, steel is very easy to find a resistance for, since almost everything that resists dragon, resists steel, and we all know how common steels are in OU. So, you hit Blissey, then they switch to, let's say, Magnezone, and now you have done ~50% to Blissey, and one of your pokemon is dead. Not worth it. Or, your opponent could send in Gyarados, DD, and sweep your team. Supporting this would be near impossible, and again, Taunt+Toxic Heatran already beats Blissey. Shit, even Metal Sound Tran beats her.

This is inferior, since, A)Taunt+Toxic Heatran already beats Blissey, hands down, and, B)Yes, Iron Head 2HKOs, however, steel is very easy to find a resistance for, since almost everything that resists dragon, resists steel, and we all know how common steels are in OU. So, you hit Blissey, then they switch to, let's say, Magnezone, and now you have done ~50% to Blissey, and one of your pokemon is dead. Not worth it. Or, your opponent could send in Gyarados, DD, and sweep your team. Supporting this would be near impossible, and again, Taunt+Toxic Heatran already beats Blissey. Shit, even Metal Sound Tran beats her.
You can make the same case for Gyarados if Scarftran is locked into Fire Blast or Earth Power but it's still a great set. I'm not saying it's perfect but the surprise value alone can get you a kill and you still have Heatran's Fire attacks to nuke things looking to take advantage of your physical attacks the next switch in.

If I wanted Heatran to just beat Blissey, I'd use a Taunt + Toxic or Metal Sound set but CB Heatran's Explosions alone give it a good chance at killing something. If you are still worried, pack Dugtrio who can trap and kill a weakened Blissey, revenge kill on Magnezone and other Heatran and all that jazz.

But you are right, without the surprise value, Heatran isn't fulfilling his full potential with a set like this. With it, I think he can really beat down some of his common counters which can really open the door for another special sweeper, like Azelf, Porygon-Z, etc to shred the rest of your opponent's team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)