New Battling 101 Leadership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
After being responsible for Battling 101 and the tutor program for over 2 years... I feel it is time for me to let someone else take my place. I have chosen Blue Kirby to be my successor. I will, of course, still be around for consultation purposes and assist wherever necessary... but BK is now at the helm. Everyone help me in congratulating Blue Kirby on this promotion!

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Congrats BK, sad to see you depart from this area (pretty much) Aeolus, but you've picked the most ideal replacement!

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
A big thanks goes out to you, Aeolus, for molding Battling 101 into the wonderful program that it is today. I'll be sure to follow your example as best I can. :)

Aeolus you've definitely done a good job with the battling 101 program and as someone who benefited from this directly I would like to extend my deep felt gratitude towards you.

Blue Kirby what can I say that hasn't already been said? You are truly one of the most active, consistent, kind, & helpful person I have ever had the pleasure of meeting here. Kudos to you dude ^^.

Thanks have a nice day :D.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Congratulations to BK and thank you to Aeolus for doing a wonderful job with the Tutor Program.

Bologo

Have fun with birds and bees.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Thanks for everything Aeolus, I can't even begin to say how much Battling 101 has helped me serve this wonderful community, and I would not have gotten into it and stayed in it if it were not for your guidance. It's too bad that the Principal is retiring, but hell, I know you'll still be around as a supply to this wonderful school, so that makes me happy.

Blue Kirby, you are truly very deserving of this job, and you have a place in Battling 101 that a lot of tutors would kill to get. I hope you are a good Principal to us and yourself, congratulations!

congrats bk.

aeolus, I really wanna thank you for giving me the chance to be a tutor and for never dropping me from the list. You have done such a wonderful job with battling 101 that you definitely will be missed.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I'm not going anywhere team... I'll be around as much as I was before... and obviously available for BK if he has questions. :)

Congratulations Blue Kirby. Good luck continuing this program.

Sorry to see you retire Aeolus. The few times I took part in the tutoring process I found that everything was extremely well organized. You clearly have been doing an amazing job in your time running it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)