New CAP Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello everyone, I am new to this sight but not new to competitive battling. I have in mind a new Pokemon for the CAP project and I would be extremely thankful if as a group we could collaborate and make it come to life. I am still sorting out how this website works so do not judge me for making a odd post. If anyone who cares about the CAP would like to contribute I am totally open to ideas my only opinions are that it is a fast Steel-Dragon type thank you for your time and I hope this turns out well.

Bull of Heaven

CAP Pokemon are built from scratch through a structured and community-oriented process explained here.
We aren't working on one right now, and won't be accepting concepts until we start the next one and the proper thread is posted, but you're more than welcome to participate when the next one starts. Until then, I recommend you read up on CAP on the website and the forum (including past projects, which are archived in a subforum), to familiarize yourself with the rules and process. See you next CAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)