New Dex Up - Post Bugs Here

Hi! Our new dex is up. Check it out here: http://www.smogon.com/dex/

Post any bugs you find here. Make sure that what you post is a bug and not a complaint. Direct all actual complaints to user Birkal.

The dex is still in its preliminary stages, so many complaints you might have will likely be fixed in the near future. Make sure you read the FAQ on the first page before asking any questions. Thanks!

There are no such things as hidden abilities on the dex. There are just abilities, and they are listed in alphabetical order... We don't care what order the game lists them in because it's not competitively relevant.
For Abilities, it actually is relevant which Ability is the Hidden one because there are incompatibilities with previous gens, like Poison Heal + Defog Gliscor. There's a second Abilities column anyway, might as well use it for something specific.

GatoDelFuego

Ho Ho Ho, it's me, the Yellow Fellow
is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Live Chat Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
GP Co-Leader
Is there any way to edit dex data? I would assume not using the scms. There are several cases where a Pokemon's hidden ability is swapped with its original ability, or the first two abilities contain the hidden and the hidden is one of the originals. This probably is due to them being in alphabetical order. Can anybody but chaos alter the data? Cause otherwise we can get full list of these and fix them all at once.

P Squared

just enough to make me feel something
is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Global Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
Social Media Leader
cmon firecat, did you even take the Site Staff test

you can edit dex info here

but looking at the green boxes, it's pretty safe to say the abilities are automatically alphabetized (Rock Head --> Reckless in yaml, Reckless --> Rock Head on dex), so it's not something that you and I can change.

GatoDelFuego

Ho Ho Ho, it's me, the Yellow Fellow
is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Live Chat Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
GP Co-Leader
Ok I was under the impression that column 2 of the dex is the "hidden ability" (which strangely for a majority of Pokemon it is), probably because the second column usually is centered vertically between the left column's two rows. Is there a way to make it so the row of the second column aligns with the first row of the left column? I currently read the abilities as

1. Adaptability
.........................3. Rock Head
2. Mold Breaker

Not

1. Adaptability
..........................2. Rock Head
3. Mold Breaker