1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

New Joke Tier: Random Bats.

Discussion in 'Other Metagames' started by Let's Get Cookin, Aug 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Let's Get Cookin

Let's Get Cookin

(Copied from my post from the Pokemon Showdown forum) After seeing everyone using Random Battles by its commonly used shorter version, randbats, I just had a spark of brilliance. Why not have a Tier where you have a team of six Crobats with entirely random EV spreads, hold items, and movesets based on Crobat's movepool? I call this genius Random Bats. It does sound like a Crobat fandom mixed with Challenge Cup, except you get all Crobats and who doesn't love Crobat? And if you somehow don't then maybe Swoobat and Golbat could come in here somewhere, I guess, as it is called Random Bats and not random Crobats (though I'm debating the name change), but not Gliscor because it isn't a bat like a few people say. It's a flying scorpion that just so happens to use echo location in the anime.
  2. Lady Salamence

Lady Salamence is a three-dimensional retard.
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
    Mentor

You do realize you need approval for these things, right?
  3. Volty

Volty

4. Arcticblast

Arcticblast I run with the wolves of the wicked
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a SPL Winner
    Mentor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)