New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. When I signed up for this site last month, I thought I had registered it as "chronoxiong." One month later, I just barely realized its listed as "crhonoxiong." Not sure if I made that little typo at the very beginning but if I did, that is sad. Can you guys please change my name into the one I thought I had under which should be "chronoxiong." Thanks.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/crhonoxiong.424125/

Done - Nexus (only because it's a legit spelling mistake)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been over a month since my name change, so could you guys remove the profile lock and ct?
thanks!

Done - Nexus

I like to change my name to natsunick . this old name was inspired by a rapper but I don't like it anymore , so I would like to request a name change

Rejected - read the first post need 100+ posts to request a name change.

Jox

LCPL Champion
Hey, I got a name change a while ago but now my profile is locked, can someone unlock it for me?

Done - Nexus

hey, I made a smogon account back in the day when I didnt even know what smogon really was (I didnt know it for ages), with the name neomon, I would like to have that name on this account, because I want to use the neomon account on ps again, and i dont want people to confuse it. Hope this is possible, thanks in advance

Done - Nexus

edit:
thanks for making this happen so quickly, appreciate it

Last edited:

Anish

luckynbad
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello,

I would like to request the name "Anish", as the original user has fewer than 10 posts and has been seen over 5 years ago. I have a 100 posts on Smogon, so it should fit the criterion. I go by Anish on Discord, and literally everybody calls me that.

Thanks!

Done - Nexus

Sae

In the midst of Orre
is a Tiering Contributor
Now that I am badged, I would like to request the name Sae. I have had the Pokemon Showdown alt before I even had Sae Sae as an alt. When I joined Smogon, the account name was taken by I believe a bot in 2009 which was prior to PS and it has not posted anything. When I was more active in the Monotype community, I was known as just Sae. The only reason I switched to Sae Sae as my main PS alt was that was my Smogon account name and everyone kept tagging the bot on the forums when they kept trying to tag me (especially during tournaments like PSPL).

Proof that I own the Showdown alt

Thanks!

Done - Nexus (I like your PS background)

After a month of paralyzing indecision, I have finally decided on a name that isnt taken nor is someone elses apparent former name. I understand I only get one name change. Id like to change my name to GGFanFan please

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I would like to let you know that I forgot my password to my Smogon account "xXDuongDannyXx" (http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/xxduongdannyxx.271579/), and due to someone changing the password (to the email) without me noticing, I can't get my password back. My resort to this was to create a new account, named "Hynes". While I was creating this account, I didn't know creating a second account was banned. Another reason why I recently came back to Smogon without ever checking my account was for a recent event that I needed a Smogon account for. Sorry for this inconvenience. Would this be allowed? If so, please delete "xXDuongDannyXx". If not, tell me what I can do to gain consent.
PM (start a conversation) with me because there are a few options for you like changing the password on your old account so you can access it again or merging so want to talk about those with you.

Did the last few pages of requests since Hikari is currently in mourning over the death of his goldfish, Pablo. Be nice and leave him a message and some condolences for his loss. I left remarks on the ones I looked at and reasons if you were rejected. Anyone who I did not leave an edit in, I did not touch your post and someone else will have to look at that.

esche

Frust kommt auf, denn der Bus kommt nicht
I would like to request a name change from 'Lord Esche' to 'esche'.

Reason being that I do not actually possess a title of such magnitude and most people refer to me as 'esche' anyway, so I thought it was about time.

The name is unregistered on Smogon and I own the respective alt on PS.

Thank you & have a blessed day.

done - Hootie

trace

tell me
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
requesting a namechange to "Trace", the said account has less than 10 posts, was last seen 3 years ago and i have the alt on PS too.

reasoning being most people call me by trace and i use trace on discord/PS etc

done - Hootie

Deleted User 325563

Banned deucer.
Hi. I would like to request a name change to Avenn, it's been my PS alt since I made this account but I didn't check if it was available, thought it wasn't and made this awful Smogon name. If its not possible because of not having 100 posts I will understand. Let's be real though, who would like to post with a nick like this?

Rejected - You do in fact have to have 100+ posts

eren

je suis d'ailleurs
Hello.
I am making this post to request the name "envy". While I don't possess the name on ps, I have been using the name envy on Discord for a month now —you can ask the RU community if needed— and it's a name I appreciate a lot for multiple reasons.
I'm aware that the username envy is already taken on forums, but that user hasn't logged on since almost 4 years (late October 2013), and barely has 11 posts. I know that I'm not supposed to request an account with more than 10 posts but it is very clear that this person has no intention in logging on to Smogon anymore after such period of inactivity, and as I said before, this user has only posted 11 times, and the latest ones were posted 6 years ago in 2011, which was even before his/her last log in date.
I would highly appreciate if you could be more lenient towards the 10 posts for my request.

Thanks in advance.

Aliss

is a defending SPL Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
ALRIGHT FINALLY HIT THOSE 100 POSTS WHOOOH
Requesting a name change to 'Djokra'
I made this account back in the days when I used the name Jqded, but I have since long reverted back to Djokra and use that nearly everywhere now (anyone who knows me on Discord can confirm). I have no affiliation with the name Jqded anymore, and it only causes confusion with user Jayde.
:)

Done - Hootie

Hello, Hikari. I have a problem. I ago create a account and I put my real name in the name space. I know that I must have a total of 100 posts, but I think that you can do an exception.
After of all, the problem was a error.
Please, believe me. Is the true. If you want, check PS, I am "GameBoy0665".
If you agreed, please change my name to "GameBoy0665".
Thanks in advance. Bye.

not hikari but expedited this - tdp

Requesting a name change to Crescent☾ ☽Moon. (yes with the crescents in place)
Iceyfall is absolutely irrelevant since it was last used in two years on PS!

My PS! name is Moon☾ ☽Crescent and it is promised to be my name for eternity. Everything is working smoothly, however I am enroute to fixing and cleaning up my Smogon by making things more clear and accurate, as people are never familiar with Iceyfall anymore and forget that it is my Smogon account.
You'll never find me coming back here for a name change once the decision has been made.
I have a new photo ready once I change my name on Smogon.

I am also asking to change a brief false information with the birthdate. April 11 is correct, but 1999 isn't. I would like that converted to 2001 please.
As I staff in a room, I want colleagues and PS users I know to be more familiar with who I am on Smogon.

Thank you whether or not, the decision has come to a yes or no.

Last edited:

keys

It's Prime Time
is a Forum Moderatoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Requesting a name change from Klefkwi to Dream. The reason for that is that I initially made this account (on PS) as an alternate account, but since I started using it more and more, I remained on it. I never intended to be known as Klefkwi, and the name just doesn't seem to represent me in a way I like. I go by Dream in some other places already and it appeals so much more to me (I tried to get a PS name change to something else a while back but it never happened). Going by the badgeholder requirements, I should be able to get the name Dream on here with no issues. Following this, I plan on getting the name on PS too since the account is no longer active, which shouldn't be all too hard if I understand the process correctly.

Cheers

done - Hootie

Teclis

is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Hi,

I would like to request a name change to Teclis, since it has been the first username I used on Smogon a few years ago (actually it was Oromis but I never posted with it so w/e). The main reason is that everyone keeps calling me Teclis in the french community, so I guess a name change can not rly change one's true nature. I find this situation quite strange, so I swear I won't have another nick on a Pokémon-related thing again n_n

Sorry for the disturbance and have a nice day !

done - Hootie

esche

Frust kommt auf, denn der Bus kommt nicht
Thank you for the change!

Just a minor detail: I requested a name change to esche, without the capital "E" as seen in my original request. I would be grateful if that could be considered.

(Tagging Hootie)

Thank you again & apologies for the annoyance.

Lord Esche said:
I would like to request a name change from 'Lord Esche' to 'esche'.
done - Hootie

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Requesting a name change to just "Eisenherz".

That's the username I wanted when I joined the forum, but it was taken at the time so I added "das_". I noticed the other user has now been deleted, so I'd like to grab this opportunity...! Could this count as a simple removal of distracting text?

Done - Nexus (sorry I had to remove your ct and for your giveaways in wi-fi I'll let this slide as removing distracting text)

Requesting to have the nickname changed to Cresselia92, as this is the nickname I use in many Pokémon sites and Discord. Besides, it’s simpler and doesn’t give as many typos as Darklatias92 does.

Done - Hootie

hello, i would like my name change to 'dundies' (with the lowercase d). honestly just think it looks better and since it's just a change from an uppercase to lowercase i should still be allowed to do it.

Done - Hootie

Skalaylee

I dont even realize everyone in my sig is being sarcastic
Hello, I am requesting to have the name Skyler. It is my name on pokemon showdown and I would prefer it be transferred here. I searched the profile and none came up.

Rejected; username already in use - Hootie

Howdy, might I get my birthday changed from February 20th to March 20th? I realized I did an oops when I registered, many thanks & much love. ♥

Done - Hootie

After a month of paralyzing indecision, I have finally decided on a name that isnt taken nor is someone elses apparent former name. I understand I only get one name change. Id like to change my name to GGFanFan please
Dafuq...? Is there a reason why this was skipped over twice? I'm pretty sure I'm following all the rules here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)