[NEW] Official Smash Bros. Tournament Series for 3DS/Wii U

Tyranitards and Timbuktu, I am setting the deadline for you two for this saturday.
Everyone in round 4 will have until wednesday june 8th. Same goes for losers round 3.
Ambien3 has been moved towards the losers bracket due to inactivity. Since he has no current opponent yet he will have the chance to reactivate himself until his opponent reaches him.

I've posted on my opponent's wall trying to organize a time to play and have received scattered messages with no timezone / availability in response. Our deadline is the 6th I think? Unless he's able to play from 4:00 PM - 12:00 AM my time (GMT -7) Monday then I don't see us being able to get this done. I really don't want activity for a winner's semis game though... I wish he'd make an actual attempt to schedule :pirate:

SolarmanVGC gave me the win in PM on PS yesterday, though apparently he didn't post it here and I don't have the logs now

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
Dropped MaxorusZ and Troupple King out.
REMINDER for everyone I tagged in the previous post to get your matches done by Midnight tomorrow!!!

Also new matchup from the drops:
kizzo212 vs icehawkex

We might need a day or two extra to finish this. Trying to figure out his timezone is difficult but he seems willing to play so I'm sure we can get this done by Wednesday at the latest, most likely Tuesday.

I give the match to ludvig4 because I should've remembered the match in time, I probably forgot because originally I had a by, or so I thought at least

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)