[NEW] Official Smash Bros. Tournament Series for 3DS/Wii U

lost 2-1 3ds ggs, solid g&w

when you win, but lag doesnt allow you to tech.... wellp online is garbage ;_;

Last edited:

Lyto

Experience Tranquility
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
gonna have to drop out, i underestimated how much work i need to do for my dissertation :| sorry :(

"~Up to 64 entrants
1st - 5
2nd - 4
3rd - 3
5th (tie) - 2
7th (tie) - 1

~64 - 128 entrants
1st - 7
2nd - 5
3rd - 4
5th (tie) - 3
7th (tie) - 2"

Uhh... what about 4th? Crestfall

Last edited:

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
Updating the Wii U Bracket with all posted results right now. I'm also going to use Tags to do matchups from here on out so EVERYONE gets a notification for a new match!

Subbing in Imanalt to face Akenaga X [翔疾盾斬撃] instead of Yhwach. I believe I told you both personally but never explicitly stated it for the thread's sake. I'll edit challonge if I can!

Updating the Wii U Bracket with all posted results right now. I'm also going to use Tags to do matchups from here on out so EVERYONE gets a notification for a new match!

Subbing in Imanalt to face Akenaga X [翔疾盾斬撃] instead of Yhwach. I believe I told you both personally but never explicitly stated it for the thread's sake. I'll edit challonge if I can!
Unfortunately, I was not informed privately. I'll be available about 15 hours from this post. I am busy Wednesday until about that time, too. It's the same every day. That would be about 6 or 7PM to 10PM, my time. Let me know what works for you.

Edit:

I, Haru Akenaga, Ninja master, have defeated Imanalt 2-0 with my invincible Ninjutsu Arts. I look forward to my next opponent! Whhoooaaaahhh!!!

For real, ggs even if you didn't enjoy bro. Kick ass in the secondary bracket.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)