[NEW] Official Smash Bros. Tournament Series for 3DS/Wii U

The 3DS Bracket has been fully updated.

Matches remaining in Round 1:
obodobear vs. Joefriends

Matches remaining in Round 2:
WarmSmells vs. (Winner of obodobear vs. Joefriends)
FlamingDeoxys vs. AnotherDimension
PrincessGardevoir vs. yungsuccgod
predator30 vs. Primal Ethan
Timbuktu vs. Skaal
Greninjified vs. Fire Fist Falcon
icehawkex vs. ShayminManGamez
Quote vs. ajhockeystar

Thank you for showing good sportsmanship so far, the players in Round 3 may feel free to begin their matches. Good luck to all competitors.

A reminder for players in the losers bracket will be posted once Round 1 is complete.

Last edited:
ZinogreVolt/SleeperGarland, Timbuktu and I have agreed to fight Saturday due to conflictions with timezones.

Just beat yungsuccgod 2-0 in 3DS, can post replays if necessary but I don't think that is so.

Also, hoping I don't get matched up with Flaming next round. oh god please no.

Due to a lack of activity on both ends, the players Obodobear and Joefriends will be disqualified from the tournament due to Round 1 ending.

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
Wii U Bracket has been fully updated

Round 1 Decisions
Starmei > Fallensword912 (opponent gave win)
icehawkex > quotecs (coinflipped this since no one directly went to call for activity nor PMd/posted proof here arguing for it)

Matches remaining in WINNERS Round 1:
NONE, wew :D

~~~
Matches remaining in LOSERS Round 1:
iDitto vs Quote
HopelessSoul vs Adam-A2ZGaming
FallenSword912 vs Jmac490
CyanBlaze vs FirstFireFalcon
Mechs vs kizzo212
Robotstephen vs Imanalt

NOTE: If you complete your round 1 losers set please do not go on to play your Round 2 even if your opponent is already decided. Thank you.

Matches for WINNERS Round 2 (Let's make deadline about 7 days from now - Sunday @ midnight)
EliwoodEmblem vs MaxorusZ
JonhyCakes vs icehawkex
Mudkip12 vs Stealth_Pilot
Puga vs Ambien3
Starmei vs 0mglooted
ludvig4 vs Linketsu
LightningLuxray vs MKSLAYER97
Haruno vs Akenaga X [翔疾盾斬撃]

IF you complete your round 2 WINNERS set you may go on to play your Round 3 should you wish. Do not play any further (if that's even likely).

Sorry for the delay guys, real life kicked my ass a bit, I'll stay more on top of it again now :o

Last edited:
Due to a lack of activity on both ends, the players Obodobear and Joefriends will be disqualified from the tournament due to Round 1 ending.
I just wanted to say that Obodobear had some activity and at least attempted to schedule his match, as you can see in this screenshot. I personally know him and I think that he shouldn't be DQ's if he had attempted to get his match going. I don't know if you overlooked it, missed it, or considered it, but I just wanted to point that out.
upload_2016-4-26_22-43-9.png

So, what's taking FirstFireFalcon and Greninjified so long to do their match? the deadline is up, and neither of them have even posted activity. :I

EliwoodEmblem

Banned deucer.
I just wanted to say that Obodobear had some activity and at least attempted to schedule his match, as you can see in this screenshot. I personally know him and I think that he shouldn't be DQ's if he had attempted to get his match going. I don't know if you overlooked it, missed it, or considered it, but I just wanted to point that out.
View attachment 61185
I think, the problem is, SleeperGarland/ZinogreVolt is the worst person to actually oversee this stuff. He still has school and is never online in the showdown chat these days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)