1. Remember to check the Simple Questions/Simple Answers , Suggestions , Bug Reports and Technical Support threads before posting. If you have something that warrants extended discussion then post a thread, but when in doubt, please use an already existing thread
  2. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

New replay UI

Discussion in 'Pokémon Showdown!' started by Zarel, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Zarel

Zarel Not a Yuyuko fan
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
    Creator of PS

So I've redesigned the replay page a bit:

http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/

It now slides around and stuff, and if your screen is big enough, you can have the replay list on the left and replays on the right.

Is it better now? Worse? Suggestions?
  2. Vodka

Vodka

The new replay looks awesome.
  3. jumpluff

jumpluff princess
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

After using the page for a little bit, I decided this is really convenient.

But the real winner is totally the panel transition! *makes stuff slide around*
  4. Masterclass

Masterclass Banned deucer.

is this like aesoft? if so, then daaaamn das cool
  5. MJB

MJB Sup Peeps
    is a Battle Server Admin Alumnus

seems legit :)
  6. Mylo Xyloto

Mylo Xyloto

Yeah its really cool :)
  7. Detective Scruffy

Detective Scruffy

It's really nice! I enjoy how they are on the side and i can simply select which replay i want to see! Good Job!
  8. Sheen

Sheen

Completely great! The replay list on the side is really helpful! Nice Job! Keep up with the good work!
  9. Blue Kirby

Blue Kirby Never back down.
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

Looks really good man, this is a big improvement :)
  10. Hollywood

Hollywood ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ Chugga Chugga! ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    Other Metas Leader

I dig it. :]
  11. MidniteZer0

MidniteZer0

For some reason, when I try to access the page, it instantly switches back to the homepage.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)