New Shoddy Equivalent for 5th gen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone provide a link for me?

All I'm trying to do is find the new application that's being used in place of Shoddy. I thought PO was what everyone was using for laddering, but all the tiers there seem to be different. For example, Politoed is banned, but Wobbuffet and Wynaut are not.

So, what is the battling server that everyone is using for 5th generation that is most affiliated with Smogon?

Your help is appreciated.

You're using the right client, you've just started at the wrong time. You're using the Pokémon Online official server, when the Smogon University server seems to be down. I can't see or access it either. Just wait for a while, then access that server instead. The tier lists etc should match then.

Alright, thank you. Is it normally the one under the link "Shoddy Battle" on Smogon's main page? If not, can you provide the link to where the server is normally?

No, that link is out of date, I believe. You can use the Advanced Connection button with 74.50.98.226:5080, but that's not working for me either.

Maybe it's me? Give it a go.

When the server was the latest version it crashed more. RD and the server staff value that above the ability to suggest draws.

The server has been restarting a lot lately due to windows updates, even though I have that shit bloody turned off. It seems to refuse to listen to me in that regard. Furthermore, my internet failed for the last 3 days and I had no ability to get on to do anything. The server is back up now, though. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)