1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Post all suggestions for Pokemon Showdown in this thread. Do NOT post them in the Suggestion Box!
  3. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

New Smogon Chat!!!

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by TechSword8, Sep 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TechSword8

TechSword8

Hey guys this is what i think we should all do, we should make a vent, teamspeak, gsc, xfire or something. What i thought is that we should make a room on one of these chatting devices that i posted above and this way we can all chat by useing mics and it will be ezer plus we can all get on there and talk about trading pokes or battling, startagies or anything, so what do yal think of this idea?
  2. Zach

Zach

i think that talking to a little over a 100 people at the same time will be a lot ezer
  3. keelhauled

keelhauled

Have you heard of an invention called IRC?
  4. matty

matty I did stuff along time ago
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Alright, don't be a dick.

Thought I agree. IRC is fine enough + we don't need to splinter the IRC community anymore than it already is.
  5. dfe

dfe

is this a joke? IRC anyone?
  6. VKCA

VKCA (Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)

7. Blue Kirby

Blue Kirby Never back down.
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

Thanks for the suggestion, but currently IRC is the socializing medium of choice - I don't see that changing any time soon. You should come and join us instead!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)