1. Post all suggestions for Pokemon Showdown in this thread. Do NOT post them in the Suggestion Box!
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

New Tear?

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by IronWill, Mar 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IronWill

IronWill

Well, you know how there is a tear between ou and uu (bl) and a tear between between uu and nu (ru?) Well, I think there should be some kind of "sub-uber," tear that has pokemon like excadrill and blazeken ware Pokemon that are to powerfull for ou but still to week for ubers go. I guess it would be small, but it would just balance it out a bit more.
  2. v

v I just...do things
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    ULTRA Moderator

nope.
  3. Fatecrashers

Fatecrashers acta est fabula
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

4. Birkal

Birkal We have the technology.
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris an Artistis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
    CAP Head Mod

What my colleagues mean to say is that such a tier would be too small to warrant its own metagame. Furthermore, you should know that BL and BL2 are not tiers, they are banlists. They are Pokemon that do not have enough usage to be located the tier above them, but are deemed broken in the tier below them. You can always enjoy Pokemon like Excadrill and Blaziken in standard Ubers. Message me if you have any more questions, and welcome to Smogon!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)