Newton's Law of Conservation of Momentum

min min said:
Great warstory, despite misplays on both sides it was intense and entertaining. Same for your comments.
Haha, there were a lot of predictions and mispredictions going on both sides so we were prone to misplays. Thank you :]

Benny in a Jet said:
Luvd[iscd] it. Like other people the coloring makes the words hard to read. Mostly Normal, Electric, and Ice.
Thank you and sorry for the eyesores >.<

Pretty outstanding warstory, especially in the commentary department! However I'm behind the suggestion to omit the special font colors for moves next time. They weren't "neon green"-bad, but a little distracting.

My Galvantula's named Tesla!

Love your use of specs-peon, nailing the genie on the switch with hp ice. And I love how your Mien had more spat investment than his, proved when they used their respective hp ice against their respective opponent's "poison-loving Batman". 10 out of 10 and disc'd.

Kingdra is an absolute monster in the rain and I knew that if I wanted a safe-route at winning this game, I would have to save him. Even if I KO'd his Politoed with Outrage, he would switch Gliscor in, which is 2HKO'd by Outrage, and by that time Perish Song would have killed Kingdra. I wanted to save him for later, to punish as many of his Pokemon as possible. Besides, Politoed and Gliscor are easy KOs, the former is 2HKOd by HJK and Psyshock and the latter is one-hitted by HP Ice and Ice Beam. Kingdra was needed for the other annoying rascals.

EDIT: I'd better incorporate this bit into the warstory. Thanks a bunch! :D

DOUBLE EDIT: Nvm, I have some major editing to do. I just remembered something crucial.

THIRD EDIT: It was not a sac, it was a misprediction. I just remembered and fixed it in the warstory already. Boy do I feel stupid. Now it makes more sense! Sorry for the inconvenience :( Hope the warstory is still worth your acclaim.
He meant hitting politoed with waterfall, not outrage.

Pika25 said:
Love your use of specs-peon, nailing the genie on the switch with hp ice. And I love how your Mien had more spat investment than his, proved when they used their respective hp ice against their respective opponent's "poison-loving Batman". 10 out of 10 and disc'd.
Haha, Espeon can be amazing if used properly; that base Sp. Att. is nothing short of terrifying. Yes, Mienshao needs some Sp. Att. investment if it wants to one-hit stuff like Gliscor, Salamence, Landorus and Dragonite (after Multi-scale is broken). It even took care of Chomp before it was banned.

He meant hitting politoed with waterfall, not outrage.
Yes, I know. I switched in Magnezone because I predicted a Protect/Ice Beam. I have explained it in the Warstory, turn 26. :)

November Blue

A universe where hot chips don't exist :(
is a Contributor Alumnus
Which electric moves are you all talking about??? It's probably just me being tired again, but I can't find any electric moves in the warstory...

Which electric moves are you all talking about??? It's probably just me being tired again, but I can't find any electric moves in the warstory...
Thundurus most likely had an Electric move, but it got taken out in one hit by Espeon's HP Ice. When the warstory was originally written, the bolded moves in his commentary were colored according to type. He was talking about Thunder wave, Thunder, and Volt Switch, although neither of the battlers used any of the moves. The Electric moves were an obnoxious yellow color, so he changed it all to regular bold.

Great battle. I really like it and the way you really used Mienshao to its fullest. You could have made the visual aspect a bit better. Great job again and I hope to see you write again.

Excellent battle, pretty well presented albeit on the border of excess and light hearted commentary. Enough to earn my luvdisc :P

I'm sorry to post a new comment, but I was wondering, what nature and EV's does your Mienshao run ? And what IV spread too. I'm curious because I want mine to be able to ohko min hp gliscor too

My Mienshao:

Tai Chi (Mienshao)
- Fake Out
- Hi-Jump Kick
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn
Item Attached: Life Orb
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 188 Atk / 92 SAtk / 228 Spd
Hasty Nature

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)