Challenge Nexus and Mekkah race Pokemon Emerald without using PokeCenters

Rules:
- No using PokeCenters or healing spots (such as the lady near the Spinda route). Forced heals happen. Pokémon that have been deposited into Lanette's PC are no longer usable.
- Must nickname Pokémon.
- Must have fun.

Join me and Nexus as we roam through the lands of Hoenn, accompanied by our Mudkips, a couple of birds and a bunch of naughty words. Inspired by our Crystal run (unrecorded, alas) where we ended up drawing, both of us are seeking a win. But will we be able to beat our rivals with the notorious Absorbing Grovyle? And why is Nexus's mom asking him to fuck him?

Part 1:

Part 2:

Mekkah and Nexus race through Pokemon Emerald without using Pokecenters or other reusable healing spots. In this episode, one gets wrecked by Shoormish and the other falls in love with Camerupt. Bitch, I'm in love!

Please comment or like here or on youtube if you watched and/or enjoyed. I don't care about big numbers, I just want to know people are enjoying this content. There's no point in me recording if nobody watches!

Part 3 is up!

Mekkah and Nexus race through Pokemon Emerald without using healing spots. This episode, Mekkah involuntarily takes part in the Tour du Hoenn and Nexus meets a Marshtomp counter. We also go shopping for Pokedolls, forget about that one gym on that island with that guy in it and see bitchborrowing take place.

Part 4 is up!

In this part, we get counterteamed by the rival, use advanced Castform strats and experience the misery that is fighting Pelipper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)