NFL PPC '13 WINNERS: Waterbomb, tad38, Nozizaki, Stallion, and mzenken!

Finally got around to scoring these, I've been busy/lazy sue me :@

tad38's the sole leader in part 1 and overall with 7/13 points. Novaray is leading part 2, also with 7 points. In both parts, there's quite a few with 6 points, but only the following people are tied for second with 12 total: Waterbomb, DetroitLolcat, Blindy McBlind, Nozizaki, Ancient Régime, and TheValkyries, who each have 6 points in both parts. CaptKirby, The Diverman, and mzenken each also have 6 points in part 1, while nobody else has more than 5 points in part 2.

There's three people currently sitting at 11 points, seven at 10 points, then the other 18/35 people are all over the place.

In the straight up picks this week, nobody finished with 0 (almost everyone picked New England), but 9 people got 3/4 picks correct. Only Stallion, Zebstrika, and The Diverman picked Baltimore, and I'd guess around 40% got Atlanta and about 40% got San Francisco.

Ravens, just because the 49ers lucked thenselves into the SB.... Seriously Justin Smith is the only defensive injury that comes to mind!!! They don't deserve squat.

Although the 49ers will probably win.

I refuse to predict the superbowl, as that helps me none. Instead, I will predict the outcome of the handshake.

I predict that Jim Harbaugh will squeeze so hard and reduce his brother to teard. Then, there will be a brawl and Ray Lewis will be seen crying and praying in the corner. After that, John Harbaugh's hand will give out on him, so he will drop the Lombardi.gg

if the Patriots made it, it would have been the easy choice of "not the Patriots" but now I don't even know.

Niners Ravens in the most boring super bowl since '03

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ravens, just because the 49ers lucked thenselves into the SB.... Seriously Justin Smith is the only defensive injury that comes to mind!!! They don't deserve squat.

Although the 49ers will probably win.
How do you figure the 49ers lucked into the SB and the Ravens didn't?

Aside from their good injury luck, I think they are the most deserving team of either conference to have made it this far.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I kept picking against the Ravens because I thought they were too beat up. That their run defense was too crappy. That their offense was too bad.

Now that everyone believes in them (including me), I'm picking the 49ers.

Ravens.

Will contain the fuck out of CK, run game will be n/a, and coverage will be superb.

I would like the niners to win.. but shit.. it ain't happening.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)