NFL PPC 2014 Winner: Eradicator

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Gee, why not offer actual fans the prices you give them fuckers...
Seriously. I mean, the whole fucking reason they haven't sold in the first place is that they're too damn expensive. Instead of trying to strongarm local fans to pay exorbitant prices for your shitty tickets by blacking out the game, maybe you should just sell the tickets at a price they're worth purchasing in the first place. Supply and demand, Economics 101. The NFL does a lot of things right; this is not one of them.

And overpriced concessions have always been the big moneymaker for sporting events anyway (and many other things), not the actual entrance fee.

Royalty

Confused, truth is what I choose
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
p1

Kansas City (#5) @ Indianapolis (#4)
New Orleans (#6) @ Philadelphia (#3)
San Diego (#6)
@ Cincinnati (#3)
San Francisco (#5) @ Green Bay (#4)

p2

AFC
Denver (#1) @ BYE
New England (#2) @ BYE
San Diego (#6)
@
Cincinnati (#3)

San Diego (#6) @ Denver (#1)
Indianapolis (#4) @ New England (#2)

New England (#2)
@ Denver (#1)

NFC
Seattle (#1)
@ BYE
Carolina (#2) @ BYE

San Francisco (#5) @ Seattle (#1)
Philadelphia (#3)
@ Carolina (#2)

Philadelphia (#3) @ Seattle (#1)

Superbowl
New England (#2) @ Seattle (#1)

Part 1
San Diego (#6) @ Cincinnati (#3)

Part 2
AFC
Denver (#1) @ BYE
New England (#2) @ BYE

Indianapolis (#4)@ Denver(#1)
Cincinnati (#3) @ New England (#2)

New England(#2) @ Denver(#1)
NFC
Seattle (#1) @ BYE
Carolina (#2) @ BYE

New Orleans(#6) @ Seattle (#1)
Green Bay (#4)@
Carolina(#2)

Green Bay (#4) @ Seattle (#1)

Superbowl
Denver(#1)
vs Seattle (#1)

AFC
Denver (#1) @ BYE
New England (#2) @ BYE

Denver (#1) @ Indianapolis (#4)
New England (#2) @ Cincinnati (#3)

Denver (#1) @ New England (#2)

NFC

Seattle (#1) @ BYE
Carolina (#2) @ BYE

New Orleans (#6) @ Carolina (#2)

New Orleans (#6) @ Seattle (#1)

Super Bowl

New England
Vs Seattle

Bull of Heaven

San Francisco (#5)
@ Green Bay (#4)

AFC
Kansas City (#5)
@ Indianapolis (#4)

Kansas City (#5) @ Denver (#1)

New England (#2) @ Denver (#1)

NFC
San Francisco (#5) @
Green Bay (#4)

Philadelphia (#3) @ Carolina (#2)

Carolina (#2) @ Seattle (#1)

Super Bowl
New England (#2) vs Seattle (#1)

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE

AFC

Indianapolis (#4) @ Denver (#1)

New England (#2) @ Denver (#1)

Top 3 teams in the AFC are 50-50 in my mind. Bengals could beat Patriots and Broncos or the Broncos could beat either or WHATEVER... so I'ma just go with homer picks largely because this Patriots team is freaky weird and can pull the wins out their ass with some hocus pocus and reffing like they've been doing all season.

NFC

New Orleans (#6) @ Seattle (#1)
San Francisco (#5) @ Carolina (#2)

NFC has 4 teams that are roughly even in my mind and the Packers make a 5th contender so this side of the picks is where this whole competition will be won or lost imo. So many scenarios and possibilities could play out on this end.

Super Bowl
New England (#2) vs. Seattle (#1)

Denver (#1) @ San Diego (#6)
New England (#2)
@ Indianapolis (#4)
San Diego (#6)
@ Cincinnati (#3)

New England (#2) @ San Diego (#6)

NFC
Seattle (#1) @ Green Bay (#4)
Carolina (#2)
@ Philadelphia (#3)

Carolina (#2) @ Green Bay (#4)

New England (#2) @ Green Bay (#4)

week 1 =
Chargers + Colts + Packers + Eagles

list of people with balls: Homeslice, The Diverman, CaptKirby

list of people with no balls: everyone else >:( (but especially the disgusting people who picked 1v1 or 1v2 Super Bowls, way to really take a risk in a world where a risky team makes an NFL run nearly every season)

Last edited:
0-2, fml. Who knew the loser Colts that lost to pathetic teams like the Rams and Cardinals would make a huge comeback, and that the Saints would win their first road playoff game in franchise history?

0-2, fml. Who knew the loser Colts that lost to pathetic teams like the Rams and Cardinals would make a huge comeback, and that the Saints would win their first road playoff game in franchise history?
the cardinals and rams are good, the only reason the cards aren't in the playoffs is because they had the hawks and 9ers 4 times this year. the colts also beat the hawks and broncos. they are a very good team

the cardinals and rams are good, the only reason the cards aren't in the playoffs is because they had the hawks and 9ers 4 times this year. the colts also beat the hawks and broncos. they are a very good team
I'll assume the Rams being good was a joke, Cardinals aren't bad I guess but they weren't looking it back when they played them at 6-4.

But like I said, they're just too hot and cold for consistency, I don't think they're taking a game from the Broncos at Mile High without luck (not the player). Patriots, I'll give them a shot at knocking off since Patriots defense is horrid.

I'll assume the Rams being good was a joke,
I wasn't joking. Sure they aren't spectacular, but they're better than what their record says. They were one game under 500 (don't quote me on that) at the end of the season while playing in the best division in football, all while missing their starting quarterback. The rams will be a threat next year.

2-0 lgi

(now this afternoon for the pick that matters most, please for the love of god don't screw this up, Niners)

I'll assume the Rams being good was a joke, Cardinals aren't bad I guess but they weren't looking it back when they played them at 6-4.

But like I said, they're just too hot and cold for consistency, I don't think they're taking a game from the Broncos at Mile High without luck (not the player). Patriots, I'll give them a shot at knocking off since Patriots defense is horrid.
Rams were the 10th-15th best team this year. Their SOS was so off the charts that it is hard to tell how good they really were. The Buccaneers were the only team with a harder schedule, Cardinals were #3, Falcons #4, Texans/Saints tie #5. You can see how many of those teams made the playoffs, p. obvious Rams were a question mark for this season. If you want to condescend to people, you should be pretty sure you have grounds for condescending before going through with it!!!

As a Cowboys fan I am really glad Eagles lost, I really wish my glorious predictions were on path for perfection though. So fucking hard to pick 11/11 ;_;

GO CHARGERS, TROLL THE BRONCOS BABY!!!

While I shouldn't be surprised the fucking Bungles blew it again to an inferior team that lucked its way in, I am annoyed to be 0-3 and the overall one essentially ruined. Giving up pretty much.

I wouldn't blame the Bengals' players. They were simply out-coached. Whisenhunt knew he would have to go run-heavy, which is why we saw 3 or maybe even 4- not totally sure- running backs in. People needed to stay fresh to keep pounding the ball forward. The Bengals' coaches must be horribly confused because whenever they don't know what to do they strategize like a 12 year old playing Madden and just chuck the ball deep and hope for the best.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The Bengals' coaches must be horribly confused because whenever they don't know what to do they strategize like a 12 year old playing Madden and just chuck the ball deep and hope for the best.
Sounds strikingly similar to someone else in that division *shifty eyes*

0-4 rise up

this week's matchups:

Indianapolis @ New England
San Diego @ Denver
San Francisco @ Carolina
New Orleans @ Seattle

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Welp bad week. My AFC and NFC championship game predictions are still intact at least.

San Diego @ Denver
San Francisco
@ Carolina
New Orleans @ Seattle

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
San Diego
@ Denver
San Francisco @ Carolina
New Orleans @ Seattle

San Diego @ Denver
San Francisco
@ Carolina
New Orleans @ Seattle

Would love the Saints to pull a miracle upset so Candlestick can host 1 last game, but considering how badly they lost the first time, I don't see it happening.

San Diego @ Denver
San Francisco
@ Carolina
New Orleans @ Seattle

so tempted to pick the Bolts...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)