NFL Weekly Predictions Challenge 2013

Should any of the changes be enabled?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know what to think anymore. So far the only game that was won by more than a single possession was the Packers game. I don't know who is better than whom or anything.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Good thing I didn't take the Rams I guess!

Too bad I didn't take the Chiefs (at home with Andy Reid) and Arizona at home. :[ Now I am LOSING!

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I tried to change to the Seahawks about 5 mins before gametime, but apparently it was too late? Oh well, that one's on me. Still not a bad week!

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
i kinda miss the charm of the predix being posted in the thread as it promoted more activity and discussions but whatevz, i understand its a pain in the ass to do all of that. i'm 22-9 after two weeks, yeahhhhhhhh

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
I tried to change to the Seahawks about 5 mins before gametime, but apparently it was too late? Oh well, that one's on me. Still not a bad week!
I have to wonder why Yahoo's pick-em consensus was 2:1 in favor of San Fran when they were playing Seattle at home and the spread was -3.

So yeah I just saw Jacksonville plays Seattle there too this week. RIP

Woooo went 15-1 this week which is a personal best for me. Damn Eagles screwed me over. I got pretty lucky with all those games decided by 1 possession, but I'll take it.

yeah cutoff is 5 minutes before listed gametime, but since most games start a little late it's more like 15 minutes before kickoff

I feel like some of the favorites shouldn't be favorites. Also, I just trolled myself so hard. All this time I thought I picked the Niners last week when I actually picked the Hawks. 13-3, pretty good, considering all three losses were in a row (Dolphins, Chiefs, Chargers). I'm unsure about this week.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
Saw the Panthers a mile away but got slaughtered on so many other games anyway. Tough week, for everyone really from what I can tell. Oof.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Wow, 7-8 this week (until Denver wins).

Did not see Aaron Rodgers playing like shit, Brian Hoyer looking like a competent football player, and San Fran shitting the bed two weeks in a row.

Awful week. Giants losing was obvious though.

I hate my life. Anyone else pick the Panthers, Titans, Dolphins, Colts, Bengals, Browns, and/or Jets? Awful week. The only good thing pick-wise is the Baldimore pick, but it's bad in real life because the Texans lost.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
I really wanted to pick the Dolphins and Bengals but yeah, too much of a wuss to pull those triggers. :( Giants have just looked awful so far (even before this week's slaughtering), Panthers kinda competitive plus they were at home. The good news is that so many favorites losing means you never fall too far behind, though you just as well lose the opportunity to get ahead.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
I hate my life. Anyone else pick the Panthers, Titans, Dolphins, Colts, Bengals, Browns, and/or Jets? Awful week. The only good thing pick-wise is the Baldimore pick, but it's bad in real life because the Texans lost.
I had titans dolphins bengals and because I don't like picking too many upsets I didn't look for any others, but the Jets Ravens and Colts were all on my radar. I didn't expect the Panthers, but I guess I should've.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
I'ma just go be sad at how bad I am or something. I am manning up on picking the wrong underdogs, like not-the-Patriots. TO my surprise checking midway through the games today, I also picked Minnesota.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
Got both Arizona and Oakland this week, I am pleased. :pimp: Make up no ground on hardly anyone anyway, apparently, but oh well.

I switched my pick to Detroit at the last second and almost switched to the Giants. So close to being 11-1 (Oakland)... But I'm guessing nearly everyone who remembered to make picks did well this week.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
I really wanted to pick the Dolphins. I'm pretty sure I didn't end up picking the Dolphins.

Sure didn't. :(

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
been having the best weeks then the worst weeks consecutively...won last week, guess i'm due a shocker this week

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
Maybe stimulate some actual posting in this topic: Mr.E's upset board for Week 9.

Why the Dolphins? Sure, they were on a losing streak and the Bengals were going the opposite direction. Just other than the drubbing of the Jets last week, they've both had pretty close games lately and the Bengals just came out on the right side and Dolphins the wrong side. I figured they were pretty close in power level and with the Dolphins at home, they might be a good pick here. Too bad I played it safe because hey, they won!

Atlanta, yeah... Did anyone expect them to be this bad? I'm still taking the Panthers, I think they've been underrated for a while and only now are others coming around to it, but the Falcons are theoretically talented enough to hang with any team, so who knows if and when they'll ever find themselves this season. It could be here.

Oakland being at home and Philly's terrible past couple weeks has the latter a clear underdog. Despite that, Philly is probably the better team on paper. It's an even-ish matchup favoring Philly I think.

Ravens are too mediocre for the Browns to not have a decent chance in this case. They're at home, they played pretty well last week in a close loss to KC. I'm taking the Ravens mostly because they're coming off a bye but otherwise I might've taken Cleveland.

The Texans have disappointed me too often this season for being my (unstated) preseason favorite to come out as the AFC's Owl rep but they're kinda like the AFC's Falcons, they should and can be better. They're at home, they're coming off a bye.

lol the seachickens are favored by three scores

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)