NFL Weekly Predictions Challenge 2013

Should any of the changes be enabled?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel like the Steelers have a chance against the Patriots as well. It's really too close to call this season. Anybody can beat anybody... except the Jags and probably Bucks.

The Texans have a fair chance to upset the Colts. The Texans are still a talented team outside of QB, and Luck will definitely miss Wayne (he was targeted on over a quarter of Luck's throws). The Colts also tend to get complacent and conservative with their play-calling. Still going with Indy, though.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Was gonna do it Wednesday night but I got lazy, yo. Mr.E's Week 10 upset alerts:

MIN vs WAS -- 20/80 split, did I miss the part where the LOLskins became a good team or something? Sure, they have more wins but they're still pretty bad. This is an even-ish matchup and the Vikings are at home. (And I took the Vikings, so hooray they won!)

OAK at NYG -- Eagles stomped Raiders last week but lost to the Giants the week before, alright. The Giants are also at home. They're still two pretty bad teams to the point it wouldn't be all that shocking if OAK pulled it off, the Giants aren't exactly... giantkillers.

BUF at PIT -- Alright, the Steelers actually have a better HFA than most as far as I'm concerned but they're still pretty bad. The Bills are rather up and down in their mediocrity this season and I think they're the better team.

DAL at NO -- Cowboys. That means two things, HOMER PICK and who the fuck knows which team shows up any given Sunday. Is it the worldbeaters that have slain such monsters as the undefeated Colts and Saints of recent years or the one that puts up 150 yards in penalties and turns the ball over five times? Nawlins is probably the better team and they're tough at home but you never know with Dallas.

TB vs MIA -- CARL'S STONE COLD LOCK OF THE CENTURY... OF THE WEEK.

the Seneca Wallace led Packers are favorites over the Eagles this week? lol

only two secrets to beating the Saints this year: blanket Jimmy Graham, and make sure the RBs don't blow you up in the passing game. if a defense can do that, that offense just crumbles. Sean Lee is an incredible coverage linebacker, and he can help with both. If they slow that offense, Romo can absolutely keep up and surpass Drew Brees. I'm surprised New Orleans is a full touchdown favorite, this game can go either way.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
only two secrets to beating the Saints this year: blanket Jimmy Graham, and make sure the RBs don't blow you up in the passing game. if a defense can do that, that offense just crumbles. Sean Lee is an incredible coverage linebacker, and he can help with both. If they slow that offense, Romo can absolutely keep up and surpass Drew Brees. I'm surprised New Orleans is a full touchdown favorite, this game can go either way.
Boy did this backfire on you

hehe, Sean Lee means just about everything to that defense (his injury last year was the reason that Ryan even got fired!)

not that Romo played well or anything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)