NFL WPC 2012 Winner: [REDACTED]

Nobody has overtaken me. 3 game lead.
I'm right on your tail. Predict your games the rest of this season veeeery carefully ;) ;) ;)

also, you have 8 points this week and i have 9. we also picked differently in the NO-SD game, so they could affect things too!

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
The only time I've played this comp I won (2010), and I get stronger as the season goes on. For the couple of people ahead of me - tread very carefully ;)

This is my first time ever doing a weekly challenge and I've been near the top pretty much the entire time so far. And I picked San Diego to win so let's go.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
4% picked the Titans, who were they?

Also I hate when I get those stupid hunches, especially when it's about my team losing...

I've come up with a formula for picking Steelers games too:

Opponent above .500 - Pick the Steelers
Opponent below .500 - Pick the opponent

4% picked the Titans, who were they?

Also I hate when I get those stupid hunches, especially when it's about my team losing...

I've come up with a formula for picking Steelers games too:

Opponent above .500 - Pick the Steelers
Opponent below .500 - Pick the opponent
I would still hesitate to use the formula if the Steelers are playing the Browns lol

I'm worried about this week...I made a couple ballsy picks <_<

EDIT:

My Browns pick worked out! Officially tied for first :D

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I am proud of my upset picks in the giants, bills and browns games :)

Although I had the Packers selected up until about an hour ago, then switched them. I hope I don't end up regretting that, the way this is going so far...

Hahaha 10-4 again!! Coming for you Nozizaki!!!

I picked the HAWKS??? I totally forgot about that <_<

EDIT: Pending the inevitable Chargers loss, am i the only with 10-4??;

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
The only surprise this week I feel is the Lions. But there was a lot of "underdogs" winning despite none of them being surprising, so everyone had a shit week.

I vowed at the beginning of the season to never pick against Seattle when they're at home. I broke my vow, and I lost. SHAME ON ME! I'm also additionally vowing to always pick the Giants when they're the underdog.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)