NFL WPC 2012 Winner: [REDACTED]

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
the part that sucks about getting 10 right is WB got 12

I'm catching up to the top but the #1 guy pulls farther ahead

Yeah, that makes me angry. Then i start getting bolder out desperation...

Anyways i picked the new week.. And at first i didn't pick a SINGLE underdog. Seriously, this week looks stupid easy. So, i changed four(so at worst i would go 10-4):

Chiefs over Chargers
Browns over Ravens(whatever man)
Carolina over Skins
Tampa Bay over Raiders

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
dammit, this small piece of me is dying to pick the Chiefs tomorrow night but my rational side can't help but win out

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Finally climbed myself back into contention... 5 games is huge to get back though fu WB

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
dammit, this small piece of me is dying to pick the Chiefs tomorrow night but my rational side can't help but win out
Number of Times Chiefs have held a lead in regulation: 0. (Only took the lead against the Saints in overtime)

Whether or not this influences your onion of the game is up to you. Personally, this is like the stat I read where the Raiders are like 3-50 (Only a slight hyperbole) when going to the east coast and playing the 1:00 PM game. It's the kind of thing that just says "If you pick against this blatant consistency, you are mad".

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
Don't worry, I'm well aware of all the ridiculous statistics behind the game and the shittiness involved. I just get the sinking feeling the Chiefs will show up.

Don't worry, I'm well aware of all the ridiculous statistics behind the game and the shittiness involved. I just get the sinking feeling the Chiefs will show up.
I hope so. They can win if they cut back on the TOs(which is hard). Lets hope the defense forces a bunch of their own.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Thank goodness I was able to somehow get on a computer and make my picks before Thursday, I was really afraid I was going to be totally screwed by having no power anywhere in my area...

Luckily the Thursday game was easy so I didn't have to think too hard or change my mind!

Also I hate being in the lead, there is just that much more pressure. I'd rather be in second place and have a goal in mind rather than have a lead I need to protect. It's just...too precarious. And a 5 game lead can evaporate faster than the Ravens' super bowl hopes, so...

Well, I beat everyone ahead of me with the 1:00 games so it's looking good for me to make up some ground!

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Wow, this week had a few tough calls. Probably the most challenging week on paper so far this season!

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
I saw the ATL-DAL score and thought, "Man, I'm so glad I picked Atlanta and not the upset"

and then I went and saw that I had indeed picked Dallas GODFUCKINGDAMMIT

10-4... Went from top 5 to top 10. Pathetic. Is this the first time all year the Eagles are underdogs?

This week i picked all the favorites except the Texans.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
kind of wondering about that myself, as a tie is actually not an option you can choose. Either way I guess everyone's result is the same so nobody gets screwed by it.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
So after what was assuredly a dismal performance in the 1:00 clock games I came to check the damage, and found out the picks I had made in fact did not save. Was only allowed to pick Texans @ Bears and Chiefs @ Steelers.

YEAH THIS PICK 'EM SEASON HAS GONE WELL FOR ME. NOT GONNA LIE.

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
so it looks like only me, byrne and whoever 1337 pix dawg is have a chance to catch him.

o wellz there's always playoffs bracket for everyone else :p

so it looks like only me, byrne and whoever 1337 pix dawg is have a chance to catch him.

o wellz there's always playoffs bracket for everyone else :p
Lol I failed so badly in picks. And playoff bracket ftw! I'll just hope the Giants have a magical run where everything I want to happen happens like it did last year (I got everything right besides the fact that I picked the Tebows over the Patriots for sheer lolz). Anyway, I am 100% sure I am the only person here who picked the Chiefs (I don't know why I did).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)