Cloyster (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Shell Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 24 Atk / 80 Def / 56 SAtk / 96 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic
- Ice Beam
- Explosion

With Spikes already coming from Skarm I use Toxic to catch stuff off guard.

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Aerodactyl and CBMence will tear through this team, especially since you have no Rock resist. Skarmory without Rest+Aromatherapy can only take so many Rock Slides before it dies. -SDef nature and remove the SDef EVs for Cloyster, it will die to any special move except Ice Beam, which it can still wall effectively.

IMO remove Cloyster altogether for Claydol, which can Explode and Rapid Spin, and provides you a rock Resist a DDTar counter should Celebi go down.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
Dugtrio can sometimes OHKO Tyranitar, but it isn't very reliable because a mispredict means that you lose your Dugtrio. Use Dugtrio only as a backup measure unless you absolutely can't fit a Swampert or something in your team. Your team is also quite weak to BoltBeamers such as Regice and HP Ice Raikou/Zapdos/Jolteon because the only member of your team that can take special attacks (Celebi) is weak to Ice. All in all, Swampert over Cloyster can solve a lot of your problems with the no rock resist and BoltBeam weakness.

Yeah I battled someone with Starmie and they shred me apart. I was thinking using Raikou or Jolteon to counter Starmie.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
An Electric would possibly fit over Gengar or Houndoom. I would toss Gengar so you don't magnify your Regice weakness further.

imo keep gar over houndoom, as you could use the resists. (it's not like houndoom makes for the best regice counter anyway)

You can go Claydol over Cloyster to cover some weaks, as well as retain rapid spin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)