Nick McCord returning as MC for US VGC events?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know where to post this on the VGC forum, but I just wanted to point out that Nick McCord posted on Facebook about an hour ago saying that he's spending the summer hanging out with the electric mouse. This might mean that America will still have the VGCs!

I don't know where to post this on the VGC forum, but I just wanted to point out that Nick McCord posted on Facebook about an hour ago saying that he's spending the summer hanging out with the electric mouse. This might mean that America will still have the VGCs!
Why wouldnt the US get VGC's? Lol we've had them for the past 3 years already.

People are thinking because the Japanese VGC's were canceled until further notice, the US won't have them.

(We will for sure, put my word for it.)

Articuno64

1 to 63 were taken
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Yesssssss

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
For joyous news such as Nick McCord returning to MC the events you make a new topoc so everyone can read it! This is great! Boycott and strike averted.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
TORN APART BY SPACIAL REND!

I seriously don't see how they could replace him with anybody else at this point.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I can't wait to tip back some beers with Nick. I didn't get to hang out with him nearly enough last year.

Lol. He could still be hanging out with the DJ Deadmau5. :P

Anyways, I agree with mattj. No one can replace Nick... SWAMPED BY HYDRO PUMP!

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
Rain is FALLING on the FIELD.

yeah, definitely want to pal around with Nick and all the other smobros this year...

Scotty's is gonna be so busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)