Nightmare jigglypuff and Maxim drawing in the sky! [1v1 Singles] Ref = Fire Blast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to test out this mon that i got, so issuing an open challenge!

1v1 Singles
3 day DQ
2 recovers 5 chills
Arena: Sky Dive Into Nothingness.

You and your Pokemon are Skydiving, but there's nowhere for you to land, so you're just continually falling down. Flying mons can fly, but they will be out of range for most attacks on falling pokemon within a few seconds. Levitating mons just fall (except for Flygon, they act like flying pokemon)

(On a random side note, the entire place is white and spans into nothing.)

Since the pokemon are falling, Surf and moves that require ground to work (eg, Earthquake, Magnitude, Mud Bomb.) fail since there is no ground to work with.
Sure, I'll take this match on.
No items
All abilities
Can't switch

Also, I'll have to cancel my match with Goldenknight a few pages back since nobody reffed it...

Misdreavus [Dorothy] (F)
Nature: Modest (Adds a Rank to Special Attack, subtracts a Rank from Attack)

Type:
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 85

EC: 1/6
MC: 0
DC: N/A

Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Level Ground, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.

Attacks:
Growl
Psywave
Spite
Astonish
Confuse Ray
Mean Look
Hex
Psybeam
Destiny Bond
Imprison
Nasty Plot
Taunt
Thunderbolt
Will-o-Wisp
Shadow Ball
Pain Split

Rebble [Origin] (M)
Modest Nature (Sp. Atk increased by *, Attack decreased by *)

Type:
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 90

EC:0/9
MC:0
DC:0/5

Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Bulldoze, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.
Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
Mold Breaker (DW): (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Attacks:
Tackle
Defense Curl
Rollout
Rock Blast
Disable
Acupressure
Mud Shot
Power Gem

Paleo Wave
Metal Sound
Earth Power

Protect
Energy Ball
Flamethrower

Nightmare jigglypuff
Maxim
i ref
Maxim
Nightmare jigglypuff
i ref
Nightmare jigglypuff
Maxim
i ref
and so on...

As Maxim looks down to the seemingly bottomless pit, he starts to wonder if this was a good idea.

Origin: Um, aren't you afraid of heights...

Maxim; Aieeeeee! get me off this thing!

At this point, Origin simply decides to give Maxim a gentle shove forward.

Maxim: Craaaaaaaapppppp

Origin: Sigh, I better Metal Sound then Paleo Wave this sucker until Max cools down. Though I better Protect if Misdreavous tries to Confuse Ray me.

Summary:
Metal Sound~Paleo Wave~Paleo Wave
If he uses Confuse Ray, use Protect

Okay, so i'm falling down to who knows where, with my pokemon that i just got in a trade. I hope Alchemator won't yell at me about this...

Taunt, then Confuse Ray, then Shadow Ball.

Njiggly's

Dorothy (Misdreavus) (F)
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:

Others:

vs.
Maxim's

Origin (Rebble) (M)
Energy: 100
Boosts/Drops:
Others:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maxim woke up with his Rebble by his side. He looked down, and he was falling straight towards.....nothing! He started to become worried, where was he, and why was he here. He looked around some more, and noticed someone also falling. He asked the person his name, and he replied, "I am Nightmare Jigglypuff." Maxim began to panic, and in his weak mental state, determined that Nightmare Jigglypuff had brought him here. He deicded to attack him with his Rebble, and Nightmare Jigglypuff immediately responded by sending out Dorothy, his Misdreavus. Maxim's Rebble stated by letting out a loud, annyoniying, loud, screeching noise, that caused both Misdreavus and Nightmare Jigglypuff to lose their mental focus. Dorothy responded by Taunting Rebble about the horrible sound that he made, and how his voice was extremely squeaky. The Rebble started to reage, and all he wanted to do was attack the Misdreavus. Misdreavus sent a Confuse Ray at Rebble, adn Maxim immediately ordered Rebble to Protect himself. However, since Rebble wanted to kill that Misdreavus so much, he was unable to protect himself, and he got hit by the Confuse Ray. Confused, Rebble decided to fire a Paleo Wave at Misdreavus, but he was so confused that it ended up hitting himself. Although he did get hurt, it also managed to knock himself out of his confusion. Dorothy decided to damage the Rebble some more, and sent a Shadow Ball at him,hitting him directly in his chest, and sending him flying towards Maxim!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Njiggly's

Dorothy (Misdreavus) (F)
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
-1 Special Defense
Others:

vs.
Maxim's

Origin (Rebble) (M)
HP: 73
Energy: 87
Boosts/Drops:
Others: Taunt (3)

Metal Sound | Energy: 6
Taunt | Energy: 10
Protect | Energy: 7
Confuse Ray (2 turn) | Energy: 4
Paleo Wave (hits self) | Damage: 3
Shadow Ball | Damage: 14, Energy: 5

Awesome job Dorothy! Just keep piling on those attacks!

Confuse Ray again, because i don't like how long that lasted. Now Go all out offense and Shadow Ball and Shadow Ball again!

Maxim: Ahhh, *pant* *pant* hey this is kind of fun without a bottom to it

Origin: GRRR, I'm gonna grind that ghost into pebbles!!!!!!

Maxim: Oh boy, taunted, nothing we can really do until taunt wears off, just spam Paleo Wave.

Origin: How dare he say my sound stunk, argh.

Maxim: Man, Misdreavous must've REALLY ticked him off.

Summary:
Paleo Wave~Paleo Wave~Paleo Wave

Njiggly's

Dorothy (Misdreavus) (F)
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
-1 Special Defense
Others:

vs.
Maxim's

Origin (Rebble) (M)
HP: 73
Energy: 87
Boosts/Drops:
Others: Taunt (3)​

After getting knocked out of his confusion, Rebble decided that it was time to do some serious damage to the Misdreavus. He fired a wave of rocks directly at the ghost, leaving her in a very bad condition. She decided to counter that with a Confuse Ray, hoping that he would hit himself once more. The Rebble tried to concentrate as much as he could on hitting the Misdreavus, and he managed to hit her! She responded by hitting him with a Shadow Ball, knocking him back into his trainer. He once again fired a Paleo Wave, and it succeeded, showing Nightmare Jigglypuff how he was strong enough to escape the confusion. annyoed, Dorothy shot another Shadow Ball back at Rebble, leaving him and Dorothy at about the same health.

Njiggly's

Dorothy (Misdreavus) (F)
HP: 42
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:

Others:

vs.
Maxim's

Origin (Rebble) (M)
HP: 45
Energy: 57
Boosts/Drops:
Others: Confusion (1)

Paleo Wave | Damage: 16, Energy: 6
Confuse Ray (3 turns) | Energy: 4

Paleo Wave | Damage: 16, Energy: 10
Shadow Ball | Damage: 14, Energy: 5

Paleo Wave | Damage: 16, Energy: 14
Shadow Ball | Damage: 14, Energy: 9

Maxim: Excellent Work Origin!

Origin: Thank you

Maxim: We should'nt try anything fancy this round, hit it with Paleo Waves till it dies.

Origin: Yeah, there's not much else we could really do is there?

Summary:
Paleo Wave~Paleo Wave~Paleo Wave

Njiggly's

Dorothy (Misdreavus) (F)
HP: 42
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:

Others:

vs.
Maxim's

Origin (Rebble) (M)
HP: 45
Energy: 57
Boosts/Drops:

Others: Confusion (1)​

With the battle almost over, Maxim decided to spam Paleo Wave in order to do as much damage. Misdreavus burnt the Rebble, and even but a curse on it, but in the end the Paleo Wave still managed to KO Dorothy. However, repeatedly using Paleo Wave so much, had caused Rebble to become so tired, that he also collapsed. With both pokemon down, the match was a DRAW!

Njiggly's

Dorothy (Misdreavus) (F)
HP: waved
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:

Others:

vs.
Maxim's

Origin (Rebble) (M)
HP: 43
Energy: so tired
Boosts/Drops:
Others:

Paleo Wave | Damage: 14, Energy: 18
Spite | Energy: 5
Paleo Wave | Damage: 14, Energy: 26
Will-O-Wisp | Energy: 7
Paleo Wave | Damage: 14, Energy: 34

:O It's a tie!!!!!

Rewards

Nightmare Jigglypuff

Misdreavus: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 KOc
Trainer: 2 TC

Maxim

Rebble: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOc
Trainer: 2 TC

Fire Blast

2 RC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)