Ninetales (Sunny Day)

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
As with each fairy tail, this one has come to an end. This is the chronicle of not only a great metagame shift, but also the story of my 15 minutes of fame. This tale of Groudon, Kyogre, and the Teletubbies shall from hereon forth be known as my crowning glory. For those of you who witnessed what transpired here, and future GPers that shall one day gaze upon it. But alas, everything must come to an end. For this thread shall soon be buried deep in the archives, and lost to mortal eyes.

Sets a goin on site. Errybody gonna use it. Wilmer gonna flip.

Let there be light!

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
As with each fairy tail tale lol, this one has come to an end. This is the chronicle of not only a great metagame shift, but also the story of my 15 minutes of fame. This tale of Groudon, Kyogre, and the Teletubbies shall from hereon forth be known as my crowning glory. For those of you who witnessed what transpired here, and future GPers that shall one day gaze upon it. But alas, everything must come to an end. For this thread shall soon be buried deep in the archives, and lost to mortal eyes.

Sets a goin on site. Errybody gonna use it. Wilmer gonna flip.

Let there be light!
Lol. You left me no chance to check this... Anyway, good job! Great analysis as always ;) finally this draws closure to sunny day ninetales...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)