Nintendo Mafia - Heroes win!

Guys for future reference if you are changing your name please mention it here or at the very least PM us, it's a pain going back through the thread to find somebody because we don't know their new name.

[21:53] <Altair> ok i posted that its deadline
[21:53] <porygon3> ok i think we might be ready :)
[21:53] <porygon3> oh ok
[21:54] <Altair> you can post it lol
[21:54] <Altair> its a team effort!!!!!!!!

Night 4 is over. You all wake up ready to lynch another mafia Mekkah is gay (so is altair). However, a dead body is in your way, maybe because it's a gigantic door! Upon closer inspection, it had a lot of bite marks and seemed to be really annoyed, as if it were tired of whatever killed it.

YOU ARE DORGUY THE THIRD. YOU ARE ALLIED WITH THE HEROES.

YOU ARE THE DOOR WHO ASKS MARIO A BUNCH OF POINTLESS QUESTIONS IN SUPER PAPER MARIO, PREVENTING HIM FROM PASSING UNTIL HE CORRECTLY ANSWERS. YOU SERVE NO PURPOSE IN THIS GAME BESIDES BEING AN ANNOYING DOOR WHO LIKES TO YELL.

BECAUSE YOU CAN'T STOP YELLING, ALL OF YOUR POSTS MUST BE IN ALL CAPS, AND YOU MUST SAY SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF EACH DAY (FOR EXAMPLE, "I AM DORGUY THE THIRD"). FAILURE TO DO THIS WILL SILENCE YOU FOR THE REST OF THE GAME.

DURING THE NIGHT, YOU CAN PM ALTAIR, JUMPLUFF, AND PORYGON3 WITH "NIGHT X - CLOSING THE DOOR ON USER". THE DOOR WILL CLOSE IN FRONT OF THEM, PREVENTING MOST FOREIGN ABILITIES FROM GETTING THROUGH. THE USER CAN STILL BE KILLED HOWEVER. YOU MAY NOT CLOSE THE DOOR ON YOURSELF.

YOU ARE ALSO CARRYING AN EMERALD STAR. WITH IT, YOUR SPEED AND AGILITY ARE HEIGHTENED AND YOUR PRIORITY IS RAISED.

YOU WIN IF THE HEROES WIN.

DORGUY THE THIRD was Umbreon_Dan/Negative Nancy.

You also notice the temperature is a lot warmer and there seems to be no snow. Obviously Yeti has gone missing. What's going to happen to this abomination?

It is now Day 4. Day 4 will end Wednesday April 14 at 10pm GMT -5. Don't start lynching until all PMs are out.

edit: ok I think all PMs are out, if you think you should have gotten something but didn't, please let us know!

So we already have a few targets, but to be completely sure of our actions we need everyone to PM me their results for the night, as only one has done that all this time. I'll try to be on IRC all day for as long as I can, so if you see me there, feel free to talk.

And for anyone that hasn't claimed yet (few, but you know who you are), you can always do so.

And since Yeti is kidnapped (I guess?) I'll be in charge of this lynch. I'll likely give out a final decision tomorrow, as I want some results first so we know who the best target is.

Again, anyone who knows that he should, PM me or I'll eventually PM you. If you're inactive, say something so you don't put unnessesary suspicion on you.

Mekkah said:
Blue Tornado/Yeti, you can't expect people to come to you, even if you keep clamoring for it in public. Some people are lazy, some are forgetful, others are mafia. As a leader it's your responsibility to come to them instead. Nobody follows someone who just sits around giving out orders and nothing else.

You really think I'm not contacting anyone? You think I'm not acting as a leader or co-leader should? Early on I took claims from quite a lot of people, and along with assassin/yeti we have an almost complete list of claims. I really don't want to go in-depth in public, but we basically have quite a lot under control, and tbh I might just be repeating the "claim to me" sentence for almost no reason at all. Seriously, just because I myself was lazy enough not to talk to about 10% of the players doesn't make me a bad leader or co-leader, or anything at all. If anything, I've sent much more PMs than anyone has sent me combined, and I'm not exaggerating.

Seriously, this post is completely useless, but that comment is really irritating, especially when I know it's almost completely false. I held off from posting the last time, but seriously, I get it. I'll go off and be a "good leader" now, thanks (if I actually haven't already).

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Blue Tornado/Yeti, you can't expect people to come to you, even if you keep clamoring for it in public. Some people are lazy, some are forgetful, others are mafia. As a leader it's your responsibility to come to them instead. Nobody follows someone who just sits around giving out orders and nothing else.

Altair

just who is the coon?
Majority.

As you all converge on Rodan, he whips out a piece of paper and reads the following:
"hmm, maybe he is right" says Eo.

"TOO LATE BITCHES" yells out Altair, and shoots Rodan with his Frances shotgun.

Altair said:
You are a Meta-knight. You are allied with the Lackeys.

You are a member of the Meta-knights, a gang of fighters led by Meta Knight. He uses you to test Kirby's skills throughout Kirby's Adventure, which is your first appearance. You appeared again in Kirby Super Star, where you aided Meta Knight in his attempt to conquer Dream Land via his armored airship, the Halberd. You also appeared in some other game modes, fighting as a team. You have become tired of Meta Knight's leadership and joined up with the Lackeys to conquer Dream Land.

During the night, you can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - Dimensional Cape USER". You will use this cape to send them into another dimension, effectively removing them from the game. This will last for 2 nights unless you release them early with "Night X - Releasing USER". You may not have two users captured at one time, though you may release and capture another one the same night. Also, you can only use Dimensional Cape twice in the game.

<snip>

You win if the Lackeys win.
"Maybe blind lynching is the best course of action" says Slim Guldo.

"ALL CLAIM TO ME" screams Blue_tornado.

It is now Night 5. Night 5 will end in 48 hours, at 9 PM GMT -5. PLEASE SEND IN YOUR PMS WE DONT WANT TO EXTEND THE DEADLINE >:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)