Nintendo Mafia - Heroes win!

yeah of course we're still "blind lynching". Like, no way I would have known about Igor other than that am I right...?

Anyway we shouldn't have too many problems toinight if it goes like last one.

Night 5 is over.

You all wake up after the relatively quick night and find yourself in the stupid Adventure Mode in Super Smash Bros Melee. You start looking around for some clue when you see a whole swarm of Redead charging at you. You kill them all to see what they were protecting: a battle to the death between Pidge and polelover44. Pidge had an obvious advantage, but then polelover pulled a cheap trick: Selfdestruct! You are blinded by the bright light for a few seconds, and when you look back, they are both sitting dead among the bodies of Redeads.

Pidge said:
You are Octorok. You are allied with the Lackeys.

You are a land-dwelling, octopus-like enemy that appears in every Legend of Zelda game except Twilight Princess. You attack by shooting rocks from your mouth, which can be blocked with Link's shield. In Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, you are aquatic and attack similarly to River Zoras from other games. You have appeared in the adventure mode of Super Smash Bros. Melee. Tired of being repeatedly beaten by Link, you decided to join up with the Lackeys and get revenge.

During the night, you can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - Throw Rocks at USER". This user will be so busy running away from your rocks that they won't notice the wind knocking their role PM note out of their pocket and revealing it to you.

Your team's details are in a separate PM.

You win if the Lackeys win.
Polelover44 said:
You are Voltorb. You are allied with the Heroes.

You are definitely one of the bravest Pokemon, considering how one of your best moves involves blowing yourself up. You have chosen to aid your friends in the upcoming battle using the most brutal method: taking someone you perceive as an enemy down with you.

During the night, you can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - Selfdestruct USER". At the end of the night, you and that user will die. Obviously this can only be used one time, however if it fails the first time you may get a second try.

You are also carrying the Gold Star. With it, you can make a kill unblockable by sending a PM titled "Night X - Gold Star". Once this ability is used, nobody will be able to use it again, although the item will still be in existence.

You win if the Heroes win.
All of a sudden, somehow, you have traveled to Onett! "What are we doing here" everyone asks each other, as if the person next to you knew the answer. "Everyone shut up and look over there!" yells jumpluff as she points to a house with the front door open. You walk in and see the body of Sledge sitting on top of the stairs. He obviously got knocked up there by a gigantic Crobat (you can see where it flew through the window), because he wasn't tall enough to climb the stairs on his own.

You are Ness. You are allied with the Heroes.

Born in the suburbs of Onett, you initially seem to be a typical kid. You are very skilled at playing baseball, and use baseball bats as your primary weapon. Displaying telekinetic powers from an early age (you were able to retrieve your bottle by gesturing at it!), you eventually learned the powers of PK. These powers will be your main use in this fight.

During the night, you can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - PK Flash USER". Your magical beam will light them up, revealing their role to you. This will not affect them in any other way.

All of a sudden, everything turns white. Afraid to anger jumpluff again, you all keep your mouths shut, until the world comes back, but this time it's a different one; you seem to be on a strange spaceship, in the middle of a war. You all jump around and duck to avoid stray missiles from other ships, but one man decided he would end this silly game and kicked Fangren straight through the ship's wings down into the earth. You can only assume he went all the way through the earth based on the power of that kick.

You are Fox. You are allied with the Heroes.

You are a fox who is a pilot, combatant, adventurer, leader of the Star Fox Team and the series main protagonist. You are the son of James McCloud who taught you throughout your childhood. During your teen years, you joined the Cornerian Flight Academy with his close friend Bill Grey. It was during this time that Andross made his first move against the Lylat System. You defeated him of course, and became a hero. Now, you muist defend your other Heroes. With your insane speed and blaster, you can be a good thief.

During the night, you can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - Blaster USER". If that user gives or recieves any items, you will scare them away with your blaster, causing them to leave the items for you to pick up.

You are also carrying the Pearl Star. With it, you will be able to see if any items are stolen during the night, and by which factions. You will not know who had it before or which specific users are involved.

"Woah, it's Final Destination!" you all say as the world changes one more time. It must be time to lynch and hopefully avenge your Smash Bros companions and Voltorb. Day 6 will end in almost 48 hours (Sunday, 9PM GMT -5) or when majority has been reached and after a couple hours have passed. Please wait until all PMs have been sent before you try to lynch.

edit: oh forgot to edit earlier, all PMs are out. If you should have one but didn't get anything please let us know. Sorry for this delay lol

I don't even-

So, I can't say this night was successful other than some Voltorb suicide action, sice now I'm left with little options to go by. Hovever, I do have a very risky assumtion; Eo is a mole.

I had reasons to trust mm87, and Eo afterwards, earlier in the game. They even gave me their full role PM, but then... I found out that they were a Hooker all this time (guaranteed), not the Martyr they claimed they were. I had some slight reasons to keep trusting him, but then we got the answer from a simple question: "are there any full village hookers still alive?" -and the answer was no. This essentially confirmed that Eo is not village-aligned, but then one of our inspects came with the result that Eo is aligned with the Heroes. I planned to lynch Eo, but that screwed my plans over; but this completely ignores my past proofs, which means there is only one answer left - the heroes result is a fake and therefore Eo is a mole.

Lynch Eo

Altair

just who is the coon?
As you all surround Eo, you are interrupted, not by Altair, but by a bunch of small tiny animals.

"Hey they're kinda cute" says Eo. "There's a fox, a porcupine, a rabbit, a squirrel, a deer, a chickadee, and even a bear! Hey wait, the rabbits eyes are glowing red - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

All the Heroes turned their heads away from Eo. When they looked back, all they saw was Eo's head, ripped off his head and with an empty eye socket full of piss.

HAIL SATAN said:
You are Ganondorf. You are allied with the Villains.

You are the evil king of the Gerudo tribe, the only male child born every 100 years. After you took the Triforce of Power, you overthrew the king and were able to rule Hyrule for 7 years. Until the Hero of Time appeared. Wielding the Blade of Evil's Bane, he sealed you away, banishing you into the corrupted Sacred Realm in a conflict history would come to call the Imprisoning War. From that day forth, you have broken free, been killed, and resurrected several times, each with a new Hero appearing to confront you. This time however, it will be different. With the other Villains on your side, you be sure to finallly rule Hyrule once and for all.

During the night, you can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - Triforce of Power USER". That user will be stopped cold by the power of the Triforce and will be unable to act during the night.

Your team's details are in a separate PM.

You also are carrying an Egg. Too bad you have no idea what to do with it!

You win if the Villains win.
You all go off to your beds, slightly disgusted.

It is now Night 6. Night 6 will last 48 hours and will end Monday, April 19th at 9 PM GMT -5.

Night 6 is over.

You wake up and see a blinding light. After the light dims down, you notice some kind of magical shield around all of you. You're not really sure what happened, but you did notice that nobody died tonight. As a matter of fact, you have gained numbers: Yeti has returned.

Day 7 has started. The day will end on Thursday, April 22 at 2PM GMT -5 (might change), but you guys haven't needed that much time the last few days anyway.

Please don't start lynching until I send all PMs.

edit: I think all PMs have been sent. If you think you should have gotten something, please let me know.

Also, you all found a note on the ground:

Not that I don't like you,
I'm just at a party.
And I am sick and tired
of my phone r-ringing.
Sometimes I feel like
I live in Grand Central Station.
Tonight I'm not takin' no calls,
'cause I'll be dancin'.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
FIN A TRUCKING LY

that better have been a one-time extended kidnap. whoever did that is a (BAN ME PLEASE).

also yes BT we have much to discuss.

pardons for not replying to anyone who PMed me i was KIDNAPPED by some cockmongler.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)