Nintendo Mafia - Heroes win!

Altair

just who is the coon?
Since SOME OF YOU don't enjoy reading the rules

3. It would be advised not to use grammatical errors as a reason for faking. Most, if not all fake PMs are written or edited by us, and in the real role PMs we could make errors too.*
17. This IS a closed-theme mafia, but the mafia have been given characters that are not in the game. Don't trust someone just because they are Mario, if you get what I'm saying.

Also 11 votes for tennis, 2 more for majority so I've decided to give a one-hour grace period then update.

First of all: this is Nintendo Mafia, not Mario Mafia. Second of all: Altair wrote all the pms, so obviously he was a fan of Animal Crossing!
I know that. Your role just seems kind of useless + and doesn't fit that well with the character. Like it was made (by Altair) in a hurry because you needed to defend yourself against Assassinfred's claim.

Assuming Altair made you a fake pm, he wouldn't of picked someone obvious such as Mario, who is almost definitely in the Game (basically stated in the OP). Altair wouldn't want to screw you over (by having a player come out and say "no, I'm mario"), so he would of picked someone that probably shouldn't be in the game to start with.

Sorry if this doesn't make any sense, but hopefully people will see where I'm coming from.

Anyway we'll find out the results soon enough.

Altair

just who is the coon?
As all of you surround tennisace, Altair teleports right in front of him.

"I'll make this quick," he says.

However, tennisace throws a giant bomb and the ground, and the square is filled with purple smoke.

"Is that...garlic?" says Altair.

When the smoke clears, tennisace is gone and it is somehow already twilight, so you decide to get some rest instead of finding tennisace.

Night 1 has begun and kills are valid. It will last slightly less than 48 hours and will end Monday, March 29th at 8 PM GMT -5. Get those PMs in!

Still, lynch-blocking items like that aren't usually held by villagers, so it's safe to assume he is mafia or neutral. And along those lines, Wario seems like he could be a villain, or possibly neutral (since Wario isn't really "evil" like Bowser and has been the "hero" of his own line of games).

well. Interesting. I am sure you are all willing to claim to me now, correct? I agree that Wario seems like a reasonable assumption. But, anyway you slice it, it isn't Tom Nook. So, I will be expecting claims from all of you.

EDIT: I am on IRC, if that is more convenient for you, as well.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Do I really look like a guy with a plan, Altair?

I don’t have a plan …

The mafia has plans. The village has plans.

You know what I am, Altair? I'm a dog chasing cars… I wouldn’t know what to do with one if I caught it!

I just do things. I'm just the wrench in the gears. I hate plans.

Yours, theirs, everyone’s. assassinfred has plans. HD has plans.

Schemers trying to control their worlds.

I'm not a schemer. I show the schemer how pathetic their attempts to control things really are.

So when I say that you and your lynch was nothing personal, you know I'm telling the truth.

I just did what I do best. I took your plan and turned it on itself.
Look what I've done to this city with a little bomb of gas and a fake PM.

Nobody panics when the expected people gets killed. Nobody panics when things go according to plan, even if the plan is horrifying.

If I tell the press that tomorrow a mafia will get shot or a truckload of villagers will be blown up, nobody panics. – because it’s all part of the plan.

But when I say that one little old inspector will die, everybody loses their minds!

Introduce a little anarchy, you upset the established order and everything becomes chaos.

I am agent of chaos.

And you know the thing about chaos, Altair?

It IS fair.

Anyone who wishes to contact me can do so.

Do I really look like a guy with a plan, Altair?

I don’t have a plan …

The mafia has plans. The village has plans.

You know what I am, Altair? I'm a dog chasing cars… I wouldn’t know what to do with one if I caught it!

I just do things. I am just the wrench in the gears. I hate plans.

Yours, theirs, everyone’s. assassinfred has plans. HD has plans.

Schemers trying to control their worlds.

I'm not a schemer. I show the schemer how pathetic their attempts to control things really are.

So when I say that you and your lynch was nothing personal, you know I'm telling the truth.

I just did what I do best. I took your plan and turned it on itself.
Look what I've done to this city with a little bomb of gas and a fake PM.

Nobody panics when the expected people gets killed. Nobody panics when things go according to plan, even if the plan is horrifying.

If I tell the press that tomorrow a mafia will get shot or a truckload of villagers will be blown up, nobody panics. – because it’s all part of the plan.

But when I say that one little old inspector will die, everybody loses their minds!

Introduce a little anarchy, you upset the established order and everything becomes chaos.

I am agent of chaos.

And you know the thing about chaos, Altair?

It IS fair.

Anyone who wishes to contact me can do so.
I think I know who you got this from.

Is he it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)