Nintendo Mafia - Heroes win!

I missed Yeti yesterday, but I have a promising target for today; Mekkah is supposed to be a certain flavor, and that flavor turned out to be fake, and I don't see much excuse for faking a claim other than hiding you're mafia. So for the time being;

Lynch Mekkah

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I wish we had another target atm as I'd like tonight to confirm Mekkah one way or another, but, he was "cleaned" by a mafia member who "cleaned" other mafia so I feel this is solid.

lynch mekkah if you could village.

Ok majority and nothing is going to chance here, Day 7 is over.

Mekkah is dead. I'll write a story later.

You are Rocket Grunt. You are allied with the Lackeys.

You are that annoying member of Team Rocket that thinks he is hot shit for using Zubat but then gets beaten up by the player's starter. Aside from being a certain user's Pokemafia alias, there isn't that much about you that is noteworthy, except that you joined up with the Lackeys.

During the night, you can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - Disguising Self as Nurse Joy to heal USER's Pokemon". That user will believe you are running the pokemon center, and give his pokemon to you. While he isn't looking, you will run away with them, resulting in you receiving all of his items.

Your team's details are in a separate PM.

You win if the Lackeys win.
Night 7 has started and will end Friday April 21 about 6PM GMT -5. Get PMs in on time please, only a few of you left so it shouldn't take too long.

Altair

just who is the coon?
Day 8 - The Final Update

You all wake up, expecting to find more corpses, but instead you find a man, surrounded by a small group of followers. The sit around a fire, and you can see the toll this war has taken on them. One of you steps on a twig, and the men look up at you.

"But Giovanni, we cannot win. There are too many of them!"

"We have no choice" says the man in the center, with a voice that could only be Yoshi King.

With that, he yells, "Persian, Hyper Beam!!!!!!!!!!!', and you see a flash of light. A man whom you know to be SlimGuldo collapses.

Altair said:
You are Toadsworth. You are allied with the Heroes.

You are Princess's Peach's assistant, who always is the first to inform Mario of Peach's absence. Although you have become quite old, you still serve the Mushroom Kingdom with loyalty and will use watever means necessary to defend it. You have a very loud voice, and can often be heard shouting "TALLY-HO" in a British accent, and it is loud enough for the whole game to hear.

During the night, you can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - TALLY-HO!" In the body of the PM, you may say something that will be included in an anonymous announcement. Once the night ends, you will keep shouting TALLY-HO! until everyone listens to this announcement.

You win if the Heroes win.
When you look back up, you that Yoshi King's men have taken up defensive positions around the square, all with their various weak pokemon out. "How will you fight them??" you think, and a man, apparently driven insane by this conflict runs straight at Yoshi King and is immediately dispatched by a Hyper Beam. He died with his eyes open.

Altair said:
You are Brock. You are allied with the Heroes.

You are the Gym leader of Pewter City and pushover for trainers unless they started with Charmander. You also have eyes that never seem to open. In the anime, you have a crush on Nurse Joy, and have helped Ash many times in is journeys. After accompanying Ash on his many travels, you decided to settle down and become a breeder (lol). This unlikely skill will be of great use to you during this conflict.

During the night, you can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night x - Breeding USER1's pokemon and USER2's pokemon". While breeding their pokemon, you will remember what kind of abilities they had, and if you ever die, you will have a fake role revealed upon PM and come back to life a day later with some combination of their abilities. You can only use this on Night 0 and can not choose yourself.

You are also carrying the Wings. Too bad you have no idea what to do with them!

This man was Blue_Tornado. After his resurrection, he gained the ability to "Triforce of Power" someone on even nights, and to "Research" on odd nights.

Whether that role was broken or not, you still have to overcome Yoshi King and his men. A small Goomba shouts out "I know everyone! I researched this and have found out that all you need to do is-"

Yeti, the Goomba, has her voice cut off by a Zubat biting her head off.

Altair said:
You are Goombella. You are allied with the Heroes.

You are a Student of Goomba University, and the Heroine of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (great game :D). After helping Mario defeat the evil Grodus and Shadow Queen, you settled down and continued your studies. Your knowledge of Villains and Lackeys will come in handy for the Heroes in this conflict.

During the night, you can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - Researching". In the body of the PM, you may ask a question that can be answered either Yes or No. At the end of the night, you will receive your answer.

You are also carrying a Sapphire Star, which you kept after saving the world. However, it makes you sluggish and lethargic and decreases your priority.

So many corpses. You still have no idea what to do. Yoshi King's men probably outnumber you by now, and they have dangerous weapons. To make things worse, Aura Guardian decided to run into the square screaming "THE AURA IS WITH ME!!". He is quickly put down by a String Shot + Poison Sting combo from a Wurmple.

Altair said:
You are Diddy Kong. You are allied with the Heroes.

You are Donkey Kong's companion who has gone on countless adventures with him in the jungle, such as saving the banana hoard from the Kremling Krew. Having many attacks, such as the peanut gun and bananas, you are formidable despite your small size. You have decided to support the Heroes, as it seems like something Donkey Kong would do.

You saw on a sign in the jungle that there are Heroes, 4 Villains, 4 Lackeys, and 4 Neutrals.

You are also carrying the Diamond Star. With it, you will know whether or not you were targeted at night.

Well that didnt go so well.

However, some of your comrades appear to be more intelligent. Amake is riding on Game_Freak201's back, shooting arrows into the Rocket Grunts, while being protected by Lord Jesseus's force field. Gradually, they start falling, and any pokemon attacks that they use bounce off the force field. Finally, only Yoshi King is left.

"Will you surrender now?" demands Amake.

"Bravo. However you probably didnt count on this!" He sends out Altair's pikachu, which blasts the three of them into oblivion with a Heart Beam Blast.
Lord Jesseus said:
You are Princess Zelda. You are allied with the Heroes.

You are a member of the Hyrule royal family, and holder of the Triforce of Wisdom. You are Wise byond your years and intelligent enough to rule her people. You always wish to do what is right for your people and you are extremely self-sacrificing. However, you repeatedly get kidnapped and imprisoned by Ganondorf, until Link saves you, of course. In this fight, you will use every ounce of your magic to help the Heroes out.

During the night, you can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - Magic Force Field". You will use your magic to prevent all kills from happening that night. Of course, this requires a huge amount of energy, preventing you from using it more than once in the game.

Amake said:
You are Link. You are allied with the Heroes.

Link, the Hero of Time. You have been the Hero of nearly all the Legend of Zelda games, saving Princess Zelda and defeating Ganondorf, or any other Boss, in nearly every one. Wielding the Triforce of Courage, and with Bravery second to none, you are a large asset to the Heroes. You use a variety of weapons, such as the Bow, Sword, and Bomb, all of which will be used to aid your allies to fight in this war.

During the night, you can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - Shooting an Arrow at USER". While the arrow can't do any serious harm, it will distract them, causing them to target you instead of their original target. Alternatively, you can use "Night X - Drawing Sword to Protect USER". You will draw your sword and scare off anyone who attempts to kill them. You may not protect yourself. Alternatively, you can use "Night X - Transforming into Wolf Link". You will become Wolf Link and run away from the battle, being removed from the game until you send a PM titled "Night X - Transforming into Link".

You may not use more than one ability in the same night, and each ability can only be used once.

Game_Freak201 said:
You are Epona. You are allied with the Heroes.

Born at Lon Lon Ranch, you met Link as a young Foal. Wild and untamed at first, Link was only able to control you when he learned Malon's Song. Eventually, you warmed up to him, and he rides around on you everywhere. In this fight, your speed will be of great advantage to the Heroes, as they cannot be found when riding on your back.

During the night, you can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - Riding Away with USER". You and that user will run away, preventing them from being killed. You'll get tired after running too much though, so you can only use this on odd numbered nights.

As you watch their corpses fly of againnnnnnnnnnnn, you realize it is you who is the next target. As you try and find somewhere to hide, you hear YK's voice.

"Did you really think I forgot about you, Mario? You were always the leader of the Heros, and I always save the best for last..."

Next you hear nothing but a gunshot and then a white light...
Larvitar Star said:
You are Mario. You are allied with the Heroes.

You are the hero of the Mushroom Kingdom, and the most well-known Nintendo Character. You have defeated Bowser and his minions many times, and now it is up to you to defeat him and his lackeys agin with your allies. Your accomplishments are too long to list, and you have many different abilities, such as throwing fireballs and ground stomping. However, you won't be using any of these, all you have is a Super Mushroom.

You are carrying a Super Mushroom. As long as you hold this item, your vote counts as 3. However, if anybody else holds this item, it will count as 2 votes for them.

Yoshi King gets up, looking at the bloodbath of his victims. "Well, I've won" he says to himself. "But what was the fucking point of all this? I've killed, decieved, backstabbed, this entire game, and now I am the ruler of nothing. What a reward. At least I could have tried to keep some of them alive, to rule...but no, I had to let my grunts die. This game is nothing but a cruel trap, set up by Altair and we are all the losers for falling for it. In fact, I should go and-"

Altair appears out of nowhere, and uses Lightwolf's revolver to kill Yoshi King. "Can't be getting rebellious now can we? You can come out now IRON_KENYAN"

"Bitches cant catch my speed" says I_K, and he drops his note and goes off into the distance, the ruler of nintendo.

Yoshi King said:
You are Giovanni. You are allied with the Villains.

You are the evil mastermind behind the world-famous Team Rocket organization, which was started by your mother, Madam Boss. Your organisation's goal is to steal pokemon to further your goal of world domination, all while being the gym leader of Viridian City Gym. Aside from the operations of Team Rocket, you also funded the creation of Mewtwo. Mewtwo eventually escaped from you and you attempted to recapture the Pokémon—too bad it wiped all your memories of it! After losing to those meddling kids again, you decided you wanted more competent allies and formed a group that you called the Villains.

During the night, you may PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - Sending grunts to find out about USER". You will use the remaining loyal grunts you have to spy on that user during the night. Unfortunately, they are rather inept, and will only come away with the target's Alliance.

You also are carrying a Ruby Star. With it, if you were going to be killed at night, you will survive and the user who tried to kill you will receive this item.

You win if the Villains win.
IRON_KENYAN said:
You are Falco. You are allied with the Heroes.

You are an ace pilot on the Star Fox team and a friend of Fox's. You are very cocky, don't like authority, and have joined and left the team at various points in the Starfox series. You are very good in battle piloting the Star Claw, and also a top-tier character in Smash. Recently, you have become a necrophile (...), but this skill could be of great use to your team...

During the night, you can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - Scavenge USER". The user must be dead. If they had any items at the time of their death, you will take them. Be aware that an item may not be on a user just because they had it originally, and some items may not be stealable with this ability.

Good game everyone!!!!!! Also if it isnt clear, YK told me he would rather suicide since he had no chance whatsoever, so congrats Heroes! Expect a postgame sometime soon.

Postgame

Altair if you have anything else you want to say let me know and I can edit it in or just make your own post if you want.

Unfortunately this game ended up being pretty imbalanced in the village's favor, mostly because of Goombella (assassinfred/yeti) and Brock (Blue_Tornado), which was definitely not expected. Still, I think if the mafias/neutrals didn't get so unlucky early, the outcome might have been different. Oh well...

You are Princess Zelda. You are allied with the Heroes.

You are a member of the Hyrule royal family, and holder of the Triforce of Wisdom. You are Wise byond your years and intelligent enough to rule her people. You always wish to do what is right for your people and you are extremely self-sacrificing. However, you repeatedly get kidnapped and imprisoned by Ganondorf, until Link saves you, of course. In this fight, you will use every ounce of your magic to help the Heroes out.

During the night, you can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - Magic Force Field". You will use your magic to prevent all kills from happening that night. Of course, this requires a huge amount of energy, preventing you from using it more than once in the game.

Role info: I really like this role. Basically it protects everyone from dying (even non-villagers), had higher priority than anyone who could affect him, but can only be used once. Hard to use and not a lot of fun to get but still a cool role.

Player info: Not very good... as far as I know he never claimed since people were suspicious about him for a while, and also he used his ability on the night neither mafia were killing. Oops

YOU ARE DORGUY THE THIRD. YOU ARE ALLIED WITH THE HEROES.

YOU ARE THE DOOR WHO ASKS MARIO A BUNCH OF POINTLESS QUESTIONS IN SUPER PAPER MARIO, PREVENTING HIM FROM PASSING UNTIL HE CORRECTLY ANSWERS. YOU SERVE NO PURPOSE IN THIS GAME BESIDES BEING AN ANNOYING DOOR WHO LIKES TO YELL.

BECAUSE YOU CAN'T STOP YELLING, ALL OF YOUR POSTS MUST BE IN ALL CAPS, AND YOU MUST SAY SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF EACH DAY (FOR EXAMPLE, "I AM DORGUY THE THIRD"). FAILURE TO DO THIS WILL SILENCE YOU FOR THE REST OF THE GAME.

DURING THE NIGHT, YOU CAN PM ALTAIR, JUMPLUFF, AND PORYGON3 WITH "NIGHT X - CLOSING THE DOOR ON USER". THE DOOR WILL CLOSE IN FRONT OF THEM, PREVENTING MOST FOREIGN ABILITIES FROM GETTING THROUGH. THE USER CAN STILL BE KILLED HOWEVER. YOU MAY NOT CLOSE THE DOOR ON YOURSELF.

YOU ARE ALSO CARRYING AN EMERALD STAR. WITH IT, YOUR SPEED AND AGILITY ARE HEIGHTENED AND YOUR PRIORITY IS RAISED.

YOU WIN IF THE HEROES WIN
Role info: Safeguard, with a great role pm. Also had the Emerald Star, which raises priority. This doesn't do much for him (he was one of the highest), but was useful for anyone trying to collect the Stars. By the way: If anyone had all 7 stars (all 8 for the neutral team, but the 8th was permanently with them), they had a one time revive, in addition to all the stuff from the individual stars.

Player info: he stopped at least 2 negative abilities targeting assassinfred/yeti (a hook and a kidnap early in the game). He received a Waddle Dee from King DeDeDe which made them think the Waddle Dees made the holder post in all caps lol. Died pretty early but did a good job before he died.

You are Epona. You are allied with the Heroes.

Born at Lon Lon Ranch, you met Link as a young Foal. Wild and untamed at first, Link was only able to control you when he learned Malon's Song. Eventually, you warmed up to him, and he rides around on you everywhere. In this fight, your speed will be of great advantage to the Heroes, as they cannot be found when riding on your back.

During the night, you can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - Riding Away with USER". You and that user will run away, preventing them from being killed. You'll get tired after running too much though, so you can only use this on odd numbered nights.

Role info: I didn't want typical "hook + inspect + bg + whatever" game so we used this odd night BG. We also gave Genny (Wario) even night BG as a false claim but I think he claimed regular BG? If the mafia kill ever find out this role exists (which they did) it makes them more likely kill the village leader which is always a good thing, if they can just hook this guy or get him out of the way beforehand, even if they don't know there is no even night BG.

Player info: Started out with some bad protects (2 of his 3 were mafias). Tried to protect Sledge on night 5 but he was hooked. Cool role which unforunately didn't do much.

You are Ness. You are allied with the Heroes.

Born in the suburbs of Onett, you initially seem to be a typical kid. You are very skilled at playing baseball, and use baseball bats as your primary weapon. Displaying telekinetic powers from an early age (you were able to retrieve your bottle by gesturing at it!), you eventually learned the powers of PK. These powers will be your main use in this fight.

During the night, you can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - PK Flash USER". Your magical beam will light them up, revealing their role to you. This will not affect them in any other way.

Role info: Standard inspector. I'm not a fan of like 5 mini inspectors so this is here.

Player info: mostly got random villagers, but he inspected Genny on night 1 :( which led to the death of the neutral team. He didn't make himself a big name which was good, but he didn't really need to. He also started idling towards the end.

You are Mario. You are allied with the Heroes.

You are the hero of the Mushroom Kingdom, and the most well-known Nintendo Character. You have defeated Bowser and his minions many times, and now it is up to you to defeat him and his lackeys agin with your allies. Your accomplishments are too long to list, and you have many different abilities, such as throwing fireballs and ground stomping. However, you won't be using any of these, all you have is a Super Mushroom.

You are carrying a Super Mushroom. As long as you hold this item, your vote counts as 3. However, if anybody else holds this item, it will count as 2 votes for them.

Role info: I think Altair wanted to give Mario some terrible role, so we chose mayor. But then we decided to make him slightly better than regular mayor. Still probably wouldn't matter but whatever.

Player info: He was known to be clean pretty early which is always a good thing. Didn't do a whole lot, but then again there wasn't really much he can do as mayor. If nothing else, he didn't do anything wrong.

You are Toadsworth. You are allied with the Heroes.

You are Princess's Peach's assistant, who always is the first to inform Mario of Peach's absence. Although you have become quite old, you still serve the Mushroom Kingdom with loyalty and will use watever means necessary to defend it. You have a very loud voice, and can often be heard shouting "TALLY-HO" in a British accent, and it is loud enough for the whole game to hear.

During the night, you can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - TALLY-HO!" In the body of the PM, you may say something that will be included in an anonymous announcement. Once the night ends, you will keep shouting TALLY-HO! until everyone listens to this announcement.

Role info: Typical boring announcer role.

Player info: Very impressed. We got a bunch of PMs from him about his progress in the game as far as conversations with other players and such, which was very interesting and it's always nice to see someone with this role being active. I think this was one of his first games (or maybe the first) which is pretty impressive, hoping to see you play more often in the future!

You are Fox. You are allied with the Heroes.

You are a fox who is a pilot, combatant, adventurer, leader of the Star Fox Team and the series main protagonist. You are the son of James McCloud who taught you throughout your childhood. During your teen years, you joined the Cornerian Flight Academy with his close friend Bill Grey. It was during this time that Andross made his first move against the Lylat System. You defeated him of course, and became a hero. Now, you muist defend your other Heroes. With your insane speed and blaster, you can be a good thief.

During the night, you can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - Blaster USER". If that user gives or recieves any items, you will scare them away with your blaster, causing them to leave the items for you to pick up.

You are also carrying the Pearl Star. With it, you will be able to see if any items are stolen during the night, and by which factions. You will not know who had it before or which specific users are involved.

Role info: Reverse thief. If they were involved with giving or receiving items, he would receive them instead. Had the item tracker star, which we unfortunately forgot about the first few nights (sorry!)

Player info: idled a few times and got unlucky with his choices; he chose Aura_Guardian night 1 and 2, and he had just had an item stolen on night 0. Oops! This role had a lot of potential but it wasn't able to do a lot.

You are Falco. You are allied with the Heroes.

You are an ace pilot on the Star Fox team and a friend of Fox's. You are very cocky, don't like authority, and have joined and left the team at various points in the Starfox series. You are very good in battle piloting the Star Claw, and also a top-tier character in Smash. Recently, you have become a necrophile (...), but this skill could be of great use to your team...

During the night, you can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - Scavenge USER". The user must be dead. If they had any items at the time of their death, you will take them. Be aware that an item may not be on a user just because they had it originally, and some items may not be stealable with this ability.

Role info: Scavenger, but instead of automatically gaining items he has to take them from the bodies. I like this a lot better. Also, when a role died, we used their original roles and didn't say if they had any items or not at the time of their death.

Player info: Killed our star idea because of idling. At one point the 2 mafias combined had 6 of the stars, and the last one was on a dead guy. Thanks :(

You are Voltorb. You are allied with the Heroes.

You are definitely one of the bravest Pokemon, considering how one of your best moves involves blowing yourself up. You have chosen to aid your friends in the upcoming battle using the most brutal method: taking someone you perceive as an enemy down with you.

During the night, you can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - Selfdestruct USER". At the end of the night, you and that user will die. Obviously this can only be used one time, however if it fails the first time you may get a second try.

You are also carrying the Gold Star. With it, you can make a kill unblockable by sending a PM titled "Night X - Gold Star". Once this ability is used, nobody will be able to use it again, although the item will still be in existence.

Role info: My role from Pokemon Mafia. One time kill, but instead of an evolution to Electrode for an unblockable kill, he had a Star which let him do that. Just to clarify, the Gold Star was used WITH a kill and made it unblockable, it wasn't its own kill. The villains wanted to use it night 3 when they had no kills because they thought it was a free unblockable kill, sorry for the confusion.

Player info: He had the Gold Star stolen but in the end he didn't need it. He killed the Lackey Inspector on night 5. Not a lot you can do with this role but he killed a pretty good mafia role, good job.

You are Yoshi. You are allied with the Heroes.

You are Yoshi, one of the Heroes of the Mushroom Kingdom and Mario's friend and transport. You managed to rescue Baby Mario and Baby Luigi from the wrath of Kamek and the Koopa Troop when you were young, and have continuedd to protect Mario. You have many powerful attacks, such as being able to swallow almost any enemy, or the ability to spit eggs at foes, which will be your main attack in this conflict.

During the night, you can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - Throwing an Egg at USER". These eggs will explode on contact, killing the target. Unfortunately, there is a limited supply of eggs. You have one, but you don't know where the other ones are.

You are also carrying an Egg. With it, you may use your ability. You also know that nobody else has a use for these eggs.

Role info: My favorite character and a cool role, the item based killer. He had an egg, and both mafias had 1 egg for 3 kills. Yoshi and voltorb were the only village kills.

Player info: Never got a chance to kill because he died night 1 :(

You are Ash. You are allied with the Heroes.

You are Ash, the protagonist of the Pokemon series and a kid with dreams of becoming a Pokemaster. On your journeys, you beat adult trainers with a swift Volt Tackle from your pikachu (???) and take on the gym leaders and Team Rocket. With your faithful Pikachu by your side, you are sure that you will finally be victorious and be able to catch 'em all.

During the night, you can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - Pikachu, Thundershock USER". Pikachu will hit them with Thundershock, electrocuting them and preventing their action for that night. You can not choose the same user two nights in a row.

You also have recently caught a Mewtwo. Unfortunately, you don't have enough badges to use it in battle, but you have it stored in your Master Ball anyway. You don't know what it does, but someone might steal it!

Role info: Standard hooker. I don't like reverse martyr, maybe we should have done regular martyr instead but whatever. He also had Mewtwo, which Giovanni needed to go from Alliance Checker to full inspector. Both mafias had an item they could use to improve their roles that was located on a villager.

Player info: Night 0 he hit Larvitar Star who couldn't do anything, Night 1 he hooked Johann who was idling. Didn't really get much done.

You are Diddy Kong. You are allied with the Heroes.

You are Donkey Kong's companion who has gone on countless adventures with him in the jungle, such as saving the banana hoard from the Kremling Krew. Having many attacks, such as the peanut gun and bananas, you are formidable despite your small size. You have decided to support the Heroes, as it seems like something Donkey Kong would do.

You saw on a sign in the jungle that there are Heroes, 4 Villains, 4 Lackeys, and 2 Neutrals.

You are also carrying the Diamond Star. With it, you will know whether or not you were targeted at night.

Role info: Typical numbers guy. I wanted to tell him "you know there are 15 villagers and 10 non villagers" but not specifics, I guess we didn't do that though. That would have been interesting because he wouldn't know exactly how many mafias and neutrals. Also, I'm pretty sure we told him 2 neutrals, we just forgot to change the role PM doc. He also had the Diamond Star which told him if he was targeted.

Player info: Couldn't really do much and had his item stolen night 0. I think he got himself known early though.

You are Goombella. You are allied with the Heroes.

You are a Student of Goomba University, and the Heroine of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (great game :D). After helping Mario defeat the evil Grodus and Shadow Queen, you settled down and continued your studies. Your knowledge of Villains and Lackeys will come in handy for the Heroes in this conflict.

During the night, you can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - Researching". In the body of the PM, you may ask a question that can be answered either Yes or No. At the end of the night, you will receive your answer.

You are also carrying a Sapphire Star, which you kept after saving the world. However, it makes you sluggish and lethargic and decreases your priority.

You win if the Heroes win
Role info: Broken part 1. After a couple nights we added the "no smogon name" restriction which I can't believe we forgot to do in the beginning. Some advice for future hosts: don't use yes/no question asker in your game. This role was too anti-moling which combined with the mafia's inactivity pretty much stopped any of them from infiltrating. At first he was an alliance checker unfortunately and got tennisace night 0.

Player info: Did the role pretty well, I wish I hadn't put it in... good job though, I guess.

]

You are the Gym leader of Pewter City and pushover for trainers unless they started with Charmander. You also have eyes that never seem to open. In the anime, you have a crush on Nurse Joy, and have helped Ash many times in is journeys. After accompanying Ash on his many travels, you decided to settle down and become a breeder (lol). This unlikely skill will be of great use to you during this conflict.

During the night, you can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night x - Breeding USER1's pokemon and USER2's pokemon". While breeding their pokemon, you will remember what kind of abilities they had, and if you ever die, you will have a fake role revealed upon PM and come back to life a day later with some combination of their abilities. You can only use this on Night 0 and can not choose yourself.

You are also carrying the Wings. Too bad you have no idea what to do with them!

Role info: In theory, a very cool role. Names 2 roles and gets some combination of them when he comes back. He has to do it on night 0 so he doesn't have a lot of time to learn what roles there are. This role is also guaranteed to come back once unless he got hooked night 0 I guess.

Player info: Unfortunately, this role is the main thing in my opinion that made the game bro(c)ken. Multiple times. Firstly, when he died, I had told him "don't do anything, you're dead", but Altair told him the opposite and of course he listened to the host allowing him to do stuff. Then, we gave him a too powerful role. We just gave him one of the abilities on odd nights and the other on even nights, which is definitely NOT what we should have done (he chose Assassinfred and MagicMaster87, which was yes/no and hook). We should have given him an unimportant role because "at least you're alive and not completely vanilla". A role like "you will find out if your target has any role related to hook, martyr, etc" would have been fine. He was immediately able to expose Eo because he had claimed reverse martyr and the role said hooker, and then asked if the village had any every night hooker left (after Amelia died) and of course the result was no, so Eo got lynched. This role was cool in theory but it did not work out at all, and really pushed the game over the line. Really sorry everyone, didn't want the game to be this unbalanced.

(also this role is an example of the fact that the hosts need to have EVERYTHING planned beforehand, we didn't even think of deciding what would happen with this role)

You are Link. You are allied with the Heroes.

Link, the Hero of Time. You have been the Hero of nearly all the Legend of Zelda games, saving Princess Zelda and defeating Ganondorf, or any other Boss, in nearly every one. Wielding the Triforce of Courage, and with Bravery second to none, you are a large asset to the Heroes. You use a variety of weapons, such as the Bow, Sword, and Bomb, all of which will be used to aid your allies to fight in this war.

During the night, you can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - Shooting an Arrow at USER". While the arrow can't do any serious harm, it will distract them, causing them to target you instead of their original target. Alternatively, you can use "Night X - Drawing Sword to Protect USER". You will draw your sword and scare off anyone who attempts to kill them. You may not protect yourself. Alternatively, you can use "Night X - Transforming into Wolf Link". You will become Wolf Link and run away from the battle, being removed from the game until you send a PM titled "Night X - Transforming into Link".

You may not use more than one ability in the same night, and each ability can only be used once.

Role info: The typical role of a bunch of one-timers. Not an extremely exciting role to get but it's still pretty cool.

Player info: He was inspected by sledge night 0 so he was confirmed clean, the only ability he used was the BG, protecting sledge on night 4 which didn't matter. The remove self role was really cool and I wish it had been used. Oh well.

Villains
You are the Villains.

One day, a normal day, a not-so-normal meeting happened. All of you, a league of villains, met. You were all tired of being repeatedly beaten by those annoying heroes, and decided that their lackeys weren't much better. Eventually you decided to band together to take out those do-gooders and those useless lackeys. Two birds, one stone.

Your team includes:
- Magicmaster87, Ganondorf, the Hooker
- Johann, Bowser, the Persuader
- Staraptor Call, King DeDeDe, the Waddle Dee-thrower
- Yoshi King, Giovanni, the Alliance Checker

Twice every three nights, your team can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X -Sending USER1 to __ USER2", where USER1 is a person on your team and USER2 is your intended target In the main body of the PM you may state how you wish to kill that user. However, it must be something the character you kill with would be able to do ( i.e. Giovanni CANNOT spit a giant fireball at someone). You can also PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - Sending USER1 to Steal from USER2". That night, the first user will take any items the second user is holding. Your team members are able to perform more than one action per night.

Your team decided to randomly kill some Nintendo characters for no reason. Because of this, you know that Ike, Samus, Snake, and any female pokemon characters are not in the game. You also somehow know that the village lacks a watcher, a reverse martyr, and the only inspection it has is full inspection.

Your team wins when only its members at the last alive.
Overall, they were pretty inactive, the coolest role died early, 2 of the other roles weren't very good (sorry), and there wasn't much teamwork going on. Not a very organized group really.

You are Bowser. You are allied with the Villains.

King of the Koopas, and Mario's biggest enemy, you have appeared and have been defeated in every single Mario game. Every single one of your attempts to kidnap Princess Peach has failed, thanks to him. Even with your army of Koopas, Goombas, and Bullet Bills, he has managed to get through your defenses and rescue the Princess. In this game, you will still be kidnapping, but for the benefit of your team instead. With the rest of the Villains, you will be able to defeat Mario and rule the Mushroom Kingdom (Yea!!)!

During the night, you can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - Kidnapping USER". You will whisk this user away to your castle during the night, and under the threat of death, will have his vote counted the same as yours. You will find that there are some limitations to this though...

You win if the Villains win
Role info: Their vote counts as whatever he votes. However, if he targeted a female character, they were silenced instead. I don't remember why we came up with it like that but either way neither mafia had silencer (unless you consider kidnapper to be a silencer) so it was fine. He also had the Ruby Star, which was a auto-transferring BPV item. They didn't have any kind of protection besides hooker so we felt they needed something like this.

Player info: Mostly idled, because he didn't want his role to be found out when it didn't even matter. He got the Gold Star but didn't do a whole lot other than that and the Gold Star died without being used.

You are Ganondorf. You are allied with the Villains.

You are the evil king of the Gerudo tribe, the only male child born every 100 years. After you took the Triforce of Power, you overthrew the king and were able to rule Hyrule for 7 years. Until the Hero of Time appeared. Wielding the Blade of Evil's Bane, he sealed you away, banishing you into the corrupted Sacred Realm in a conflict history would come to call the Imprisoning War. From that day forth, you have broken free, been killed, and resurrected several times, each with a new Hero appearing to confront you. This time however, it will be different. With the other Villains on your side, you be sure to finallly rule Hyrule once and for all.

During the night, you can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - Triforce of Power USER". That user will be stopped cold by the power of the Triforce and will be unable to act during the night.

You also are carrying an Egg. Too bad you have no idea what to do with it!

Role info: standard hooker. Also had one of Yoshi's eggs.

Player info: Tried to hook assassinfred night 1 but he got safeguarded. Hooked Gamefreak on night 5, letting the Lackeys kill Sledge.

You are King DeDeDe. You are allied with the Villains.

You are the selfish, self-proclaimed king of Dream Land. You have appeared as Kirby’s rival and nemesis in every Kirby game (with the exception of Kirby and the Amazing Mirror) since Kirby’s Dream Land. Having a giant hammer, fine robes, and a greedy disposition, you are a force to be reckoned with. Although you can be influenced by Dark Matter, you are usually considered to be the main villain of the Kirby series. Now with the other Villains, you can finally rule Dream land once and for all.

You are carrying 2 Waddle Dees and 1 Waddle Doo. With them, you may PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - Throw Waddle Dee/Doo at USER". If you choose to throw a Waddle Doo at someone, they will be killed at the end of the night, but if you throw a Waddle Dee, at someone, who knows what could happen! These items cannot be stolen until you throw them at someone.

You win if the Villains win
Role info: Like Yoshi and our neutrals, we were really frustrated with the early death of this one. Basically, here's what his role is: He has a one time Waddle Doo, which is an unblockable kill. In addition, he had 2 Waddle Dees, which spread by contact like SARS in Viva. If anybody besides this guy ever had both Waddle Dees at any one point during the night, they would be stuck to that person and would kill him at the end of the following day. In other words, this was another unblockable kill (no daytime BG to protect them), although in this case he wasn't able to choose who died or when it happened.

Player info: Threw 1 Waddle Dee and then died :(

You are Giovanni. You are allied with the Villains.

You are the evil mastermind behind the world-famous Team Rocket organization, which was started by your mother, Madam Boss. Your organisation's goal is to steal pokemon to further your goal of world domination, all while being the gym leader of Viridian City Gym. Aside from the operations of Team Rocket, you also funded the creation of Mewtwo. Mewtwo eventually escaped from you and you attempted to recapture the Pokémon—too bad it wiped all your memories of it! After losing to those meddling kids again, you decided you wanted more competent allies and formed a group that you called the Villains.

During the night, you may PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - Sending grunts to find out about USER". You will use the remaining loyal grunts you have to spy on that user during the night. Unfortunately, they are rather inept, and will only come away with the target's Alliance.

You also are carrying a Ruby Star. With it, if you were going to be killed at night, you will survive and the user who tried to kill you will receive this item.

Role info: lol... we should have given him some way to easily get Mewtwo, which would have caused him to become regular inspector.

Player info: He did all he could, which wasn't much. He also did most of the team's kills.

Lackeys

You are the Lackeys.

Tired of being beaten, stomped on, and destroyed by Heroes, and tired of the inefficient management of your Bosses, you decided to revolt against your leaders and form your own group of Lackeys. Realizing that collectively you might have the power to rule Nintendo if you all banded together, you decided to throw yourselves into the fray and try to become the kings of Nintendo.

Your team consists of:
- Team Aether, Koopa, the Bodyguard
- Pidge, Octorok, the Inspector
- Igor, Meta-Knight, the Kidnapper
- evan, Rocket Grunt, the thief

Twice every three nights, your team can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X -Sending USER1 to __ USER2", where USER1 is a person on your team and USER2 is your intended target In the main body of the PM you may state how you wish to kill that user. However, it must be something the character you kill with would be able to do ( i.e. Rocket Grunt CANNOT spit a giant fireball at someone). Your team members are able to perform more than one action per night.

You also decided to kill some random Nintendo characters to steal their characters and roles. Because of this, you know that Kirby, Professor Oak, Marth, and Sonic are not in the game. You also know that the village lacks a martyr, a secret voter, tracker, and item checker.

Your team wins when only its members at the last alive.
This team was possibly more unorganized than the Villains. There were nights where deadline had passed and I did not have a single PM from this whole faction. Come on.... overall their roles were probably better than the Villains but they lacked the team thief and extra kills.

]
You are Koopa. You are allied with the Lackeys.

You are a turtle-like creature, and a former member of Bowser's Army. You are rather colorful, coming in green, red, blue, and yellow. Mario usually has no trouble with you in his travels, and just stomps on your head to subdue you. However, your shell can be used as a projectile (which created the Mario Kart series heh). Tired of being stomped on and having a leader who kept losing, you decided to create your own group of lackeys who were all tired of their jobs. Now you have waged war with your former leaders and your old enemies, and you must come out on top.

During the night, you can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - Covering USER with shell". That person will be protected from kills by your hard shell. If you gain a set of wings, a new power may be unlocked.

You are also carrying a Silver Star. With it, if anyone tries to inspect you in any way, the inspection will fail.

You win if the Lackeys win
Role info: BG, something the Villains didn't have (closest they had was hooker). Also, if he ever got the Wings, he would be a one time lynch protect. I don't remember exactly what we had in mind, but it didn't happen. He also had the Silver Star which automatically made any inspections fail.

Player info: mostly protected the inspector (Pidge) which was fine, died pretty early though.

You are Rocket Grunt. You are allied with the Lackeys.

You are that annoying member of Team Rocket that thinks he is hot shit for using Zubat but then gets beaten up by the player's starter. Aside from being a certain user's Pokemafia alias, there isn't that much about you that is noteworthy, except that you joined up with the Lackeys.

During the night, you can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - Disguising Self as Nurse Joy to heal USER's Pokemon". That user will believe you are running the pokemon center, and give his pokemon to you. While he isn't looking, you will run away with them, resulting in you receiving all of his items.

Role info: Unlike the Villains, the Lackeys had their thief stuck on one person, if he died so did their thief abilities.

Player info: Mekkah tried to get things going when he subbed back in but it was too late. A couple successful steals (evan tried to steal from tennisace on night 0 and would have gotten the Diamond Star he just stole from Aura Guardian, but evan was faster) was pretty much all they could do here.

]
You are Octorok. You are allied with the Lackeys.

You are a land-dwelling, octopus-like enemy that appears in every Legend of Zelda game except Twilight Princess. You attack by shooting rocks from your mouth, which can be blocked with Link's shield. In Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, you are aquatic and attack similarly to River Zoras from other games. You have appeared in the adventure mode of Super Smash Bros. Melee. Tired of being repeatedly beaten by Link, you decided to join up with the Lackeys and get revenge.

During the night, you can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - Throw Rocks at USER". This user will be so busy running away from your rocks that they won't notice the wind knocking their role PM note out of their pocket and revealing it to you.

Role info: Standard inspector.

Player info: Didn't get anything important 3 of the first 4 nights, but on night 2 he had found the scavenger who they stole from later on I think (maybe the Villains did it). On night 4, both mafias found each other, but there was only 2 each and that wasn't enough for them to win. An alliance to come back and stop the village from winning would have made me feel better about the balance here but whatever.

You are a Meta-knight. You are allied with the Lackeys.

You are a member of the Meta-knights, a gang of fighters led by Meta Knight. He uses you to test Kirby's skills throughout Kirby's Adventure, which is your first appearance. You appeared again in Kirby Super Star, where you aided Meta Knight in his attempt to conquer Dream Land via his armored airship, the Halberd. You also appeared in some other game modes, fighting as a team. You have become tired of Meta Knight's leadership and joined up with the Lackeys to conquer Dream Land.

During the night, you can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - Dimensional Cape USER". You will use this cape to send them into another dimension, effectively removing them from the game. This will last for 2 nights unless you release them early with "Night X - Releasing USER". You may not have two users captured at one time, though you may release and capture another one the same night. Also, you can only use Dimensional Cape twice in the game.

Role info: We wanted a kidnapper to have some restriction. Altair suggested the "when they come back they find out who you are" but I disagreed and we eventually came up with this. Pretty cool role.

Player info: First attempt failed because of Safeguard, then kidnapped Yeti for 2 nights later on which she was pretty upset about.

Neutrals
If they had lived I think they could have been great. They had a thief and a limited item checker (only found stars), plus a one time lynch protect, which showed that we wanted them to get all the Stars. Again, if someone holds all the Stars, they get a free revive. I think me and Altair had agreed that if one of these guys had all 8 they would go to the other guy if he died, I don't remember if that's true for sure though.

You are Wario. You have no alliance.

You are a true neutral, appearing as the main villain of Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins, and as the protagonistof the WarioWare games. Everyone thinks of you as just a fat, lazy version of Mario. This is why the Heroes, the Villains, and even the Lackeys rejected you. But you will show them. With your brawn, brains, and faithful sidekick Waluigi, you have one goal, and one goal only: the destruction of every other Nintendo character.

During the night, you can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - Kill USER". In the main body of the PM, you may describe how you wish to do so (running over them with a motorcycle, eating them). If you do not send in kill flavor, the kill will default to the victim being hit with a super hammer.

Before this game, you saw Donkey Kong in the jungle asleep and eating bananas. Thus, he is likely not to be in this conflict. You also know that he would have fulfilled the role of an eve-night bodyguard for the Heroes.

The identity of Waluigi is user.

You win if either you or Waluigi are the last users alive.
Role info: The more boring one of the group, all he could do was kill. We let him have a lot of different flavors so if he wanted to try something similar to me in Double Alias and get away with it he might be able to. Also was the only person who could kill every night.

Player info: Claimed Donkey Kong, which was helped by Aura Guardian's constant "Can Donkey Kong please claim to me?", but I think he claimed full night instead of even night BG? Not sure what was going on with that. Killed Staraptor Call and then got lynched, what a waste of 2 good roles

You are Waluigi. You have no alliance.

You are Wario's companion, and naturally you went with him when he decided to declare war on the rest of Nintendo. Like him, everyone thinks you are just a creepy, purple version of Luigi and rejects you. Hell, even I think so! However, you have some strong points, the best of which is larceny.

During the night, you can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - Steal from USER". You will sneak around that user's house and steal anything you see, including any items they have in their possession.

You may also PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Day X - Gigantic Garlic Bomb". You will set off a giant garlic bomb, which will make the area smell so bad that it ill be impossible to lynch anyone.

You are also carrying the Black Star. With it, you are able to check if someone has another star in their possession with "Night X - Star Check USER".

You win if either you or Wario are the last users alive.
Role info: The bigger player of the team as far as roles go. He had an unstealable item checker and a thief ability to go with it. He couldn't do anything alone and if Wario died would be unable to kill unless he got all the Stars to bring Wario back. But to prevent this from happening too early, we also gave him a one time lynch protect, which unfortunately had to be used day 1...

Player info: I think he stole and/or found a star from somebody every night he was alive (which wasn't very many). Great job as a thief, and the two of them overall did a good job, but they just didn't live long enough and got too unlucky with being randomly targeted and just weren't able to do a whole lot. Sorry guys, I wish you could have done more with these roles...

Overall this was a pretty good game even with all the problems. There's a lot of things that could have been done better, both by the players and us as the hosts, but the game did finish and I think everybody had fun playing. I want to thank everyone who was involved in this game for playing, and Altair for hosting it with me (and jumpluff for being our 3rd cohost !!). I know this game helped me and hopefully it was a good experience for you all also!

As a first mafia game, I can't really say if this was a good game or a "bad" game, since tbqh not much was happening overall, but it was a good experience. Most of the time I would recieve some strange scenarios and talk with some others, namely Larvitar Star and Yeti/Assassinfred to decide what to do about them, then target some unknown fellas with one of our inspects and go on. Pretty straightfoward.

I felt as if my role was broken eventually. I started off with "hey this role is cool now I can attract attention and be an asshole so I can be killed" and ended off with "I need to be killed in order to clean some people and finally help someone", and that was basically what happened. My ability really ruined Eo's game, which unfortunately got my trust and would have gotten away with it for some while. He even tried to leech out info at some point which almost made me blabber about our bg;
Session Start: Tue Apr 06 23:22:22 2010
Session Ident: Eo
[23:22] Session Ident: Eo (synIRC, Blue_Tornado) (eo@mort.us)
[23:22] <Eo> hi
01[23:22] <Blue_Tornado> hi
[23:22] <Eo> I got your PM
01[23:22] <Blue_Tornado> yeah
[23:23] <Eo> I don't know much about what's going on, so care to give me an update?
01[23:23] <Blue_Tornado> we have a bg that can lynch on odd nights
[23:23] <Eo> how are we doing; do we have a handle on the mafia etc.
[23:23] <Eo> lynch?
01[23:23] <Blue_Tornado> well
01[23:23] <Blue_Tornado> we do not have any 100% mafia
01[23:23] <Blue_Tornado> but I'm in control of the village now
01[23:23] <Blue_Tornado> I ordered quite a few inspects or semi-inspects
01[23:23] <Blue_Tornado> on people who didn't claim at all like aether
[23:24] <Eo> ok
[23:24] <Eo> do we have any other confirmed cleans?
01[23:24] <Blue_Tornado> if sledge is clean
01[23:24] <Blue_Tornado> which is very likely
01[23:24] <Blue_Tornado> we have three
01[23:24] <Blue_Tornado> and one more which is likely hero-alligned
01[23:24] <Blue_Tornado> and one more, assassin, who is afk
01[23:24] <Blue_Tornado> -.-
[23:24] <Eo> >_>
[23:24] <Eo> ok
[23:25] <Eo> just checking
01[23:25] <Blue_Tornado> but I have a lot under control atm
[23:25] <Eo> we have a spreadsheet correct?
[23:25] <Eo> and you've taken steps
[23:25] <Eo> to make sure it won't die?
01[23:25] <Blue_Tornado> well I have a lot of info on a notepad file
01[23:25] <Blue_Tornado> since the spreatsheet we had was under assassin's control
[23:25] <Eo> oh
[23:25] <Eo> I see
01[23:26] <Blue_Tornado> basically, I can always pastebin it if need be
[23:26] <Eo> don't pastebin it
[23:26] <Eo> create a google doc
[23:26] <Eo> pastebin is public
01[23:26] <Blue_Tornado> yes
[23:26] <Eo> and stuff can be found via google search
01[23:26] <Blue_Tornado> ok, but tbch, I don't have much experience with google docs
01[23:26] <Blue_Tornado> like... not at all
01[23:26] <Blue_Tornado> so I'll have to try
[23:26] <Eo> it's basically notepad
[23:27] <Eo> that multiple people can edit at once
[23:27] <Eo> or view
01[23:27] <Blue_Tornado> yes, I know
01[23:27] <Blue_Tornado> assassin had one himself
[23:27] <Eo> ah I see
[23:27] <Eo> well it's a very useful tool in mafia
[23:27] <Eo> so I suggest you try it out sometime!
[23:27] <Eo> (I myself did use notepad my first game too) :p
01[23:27] <Blue_Tornado> I'll try it tomorrow, since I barely have time left today
01[23:28] <Blue_Tornado> I'm leaving soon
[23:28] <Eo> ok
[23:28] <Eo> one last thing
[23:28] <Eo> if we are ever in a precarious position
[23:28] <Eo> I can reverse martyr the BG and he can protect me
[23:28] <Eo> and then we'll have two guaranteed protections
01[23:28] <Blue_Tornado> oh
[23:28] <Eo> just an idea I thought I'd throw out
01[23:28] <Blue_Tornado> wait, but if you target someone and the bg targets you
01[23:28] <Blue_Tornado> isn't that two guaranteed?
[23:29] <Eo> the bg isn't protected
01[23:29] <Blue_Tornado> so if someone kills the bg it all fails?
[23:29] <Eo> depends on priorities
01[23:29] <Blue_Tornado> well, I see
[23:29] <Eo> my idea is mainly
01[23:29] <Blue_Tornado> but I doubt the bg is in danger
01[23:29] <Blue_Tornado> so we shouldn't have problems
[23:29] <Eo> if we don't have any roles that need protection
[23:29] <Eo> yeah
01[23:29] <Blue_Tornado> ok
[23:30] <Eo> <Blue_Tornado> we have a bg that can lynch on odd nights
01[23:30] <Blue_Tornado> yeah
[23:30] <Eo> what does this mean though?
[23:30] <Eo> you can't lynch at night :/
01[23:30] <Blue_Tornado> 1, 3, 5, 7, ect
01[23:30] <Blue_Tornado> oops
01[23:30] <Blue_Tornado> protect
01[23:30] <Blue_Tornado> my bad
[23:30] <Eo> oh
[23:30] <Eo> that's kinda weak :/
01[23:30] <Blue_Tornado> yes
01[23:30] <Blue_Tornado> that's the whole point
01[23:30] <Blue_Tornado> I don't know of a full bg
[23:30] <Eo> I see
01[23:30] <Blue_Tornado> I know more than halp of the player's claims, and none are full bg
01[23:30] <Blue_Tornado> *half
01[23:31] <Blue_Tornado> and most are most likely heroes too
[23:31] <Eo> that's slightly odd
01[23:31] <Blue_Tornado> I know
[23:32] <Eo> well don't let me occupy you any further
[23:32] <Eo> thanks for updating me
[23:32] <Eo> I'll make sure to send in my night action
Session Close: Tue Apr 06 23:33:34 2010
Ok, on hindsight I actually blabbered quite a lot -.- ...well at least I didn't say "sledge was clean because he's the inspecter and he inspected x y z", heh. But this was the bulk of everything Eo managed to leech out of me before dying. I think mm87 knew more, but he got kicked out, poor guy did a good job. Another role I actually quite trusted was YK, which I was actually very surprised to be mafia in the end. Hell, maybe you should have played on to win the whole thing!

I might have had some other flaws here and there, like telling Amake to use his bg on Sledge when he was being Safeguarded, not knowing "foreign abilities" meant any ability and not mafia and neutral abilities, but I guess I played well, especially for my first try.
Session Start: Tue Mar 30 19:16:21 2010
Session Ident: Johann
01[19:20] <BT> hi
[19:21] <Johann> hi?
01[19:21] <BT> you're in nintendo mafia, right?
[19:21] <Johann> who art thou
01[19:21] <BT> I'm Blue_Tornado
[19:21] <Johann> ah
[19:21] <Johann> yes
[19:21] <Johann> im in nintendo
01[19:21] <BT> how about we chat a bit? Care to talk about your alliance?
[19:21] <Johann> sure
01[19:21] <BT> Don't worry, I'm with the Heroes. You can speak with anyone in the know, they'll tell you that too.
[19:21] <Johann> im solid snake, a hero, and yourself?
01[19:22] <BT> I'm brock
[19:22] <Johann> haha
[19:22] <Johann> brock
01[19:22] <BT> yeah ino -.-
01[19:22] <BT> but it may come in useful
[19:22] <Johann> what can you do
01[19:22] <BT> the PM?
01[19:22] <BT> so you want to swap?
[19:22] <Johann> yeah
01[19:22] <BT> we can always do that
01[19:22] <BT> ok, so PM me, I'll PM you
[19:23] <Johann> alright
01[19:23] <BT> wait
01[19:23] <BT> what's your smogon name?
01[19:23] <BT> I can't find it
[19:23] <Johann> Johann, and yours
01[19:23] <BT> Blue_Tornado
[19:24] <Johann> ok
01[19:24] <BT> oh wait
01[19:24] <BT> I found it
01[19:24] <BT> ok
[19:24] <Johann> coolio
01[19:24] <BT> weird PM sent
01[19:25] <BT> you?
[19:25] <Johann> i sent it
01[19:25] <BT> ok
01[19:25] <BT> thanks, and good luck
[19:26] <Johann> do you have any idea what you need to get night powers
01[19:26] <BT> not yet
01[19:26] <BT> I guess I need to survive
01[19:26] <BT> simple
[19:26] <Johann> alright
[19:26] <Johann> we should lynch tennisace correct?
01[19:26] <BT> umm
01[19:26] <BT> from what I've heard, he's a wolf, but he's willing to help the heroes
01[19:26] <BT> he's probably waluigi
01[19:27] <BT> and he was probably working with genny
[19:27] <Johann> but we should get rid of the wolf
[19:27] <Johann> we dont want 3 opposing factions
01[19:27] <BT> but from what I've heard, he can't kill; genny could, and maybe he'll help, who knows
[19:27] <Johann> we need to cut down as many baddies as we can
01[19:27] <BT> like you saw, genny didn't target a hero
[19:28] <Johann> that is true, but tennisace probably gained killing powers when genny died, and tennisace could be lying to get further and then win
01[19:28] <BT> maybe
[19:28] <Johann> so we need to get the known bad guys first
01[19:28] <BT> I'm not sure yet tbh
01[19:28] <BT> but I think the bulk of the known heroes will unite to possibly lynch someone else
[19:29] <Johann> :/
01[19:29] <BT> we'll see
01[19:29] <BT> we have time
[19:29] <Johann> alright
01[19:29] <BT> this is exactly why I'm asking people btw
01[19:29] <BT> so, yeah, good luck P;
[19:29] <Johann> you too
[19:30] <Johann> :)
Session Close: Tue Mar 30 19:33:36 2010
Now, this was probably why I was killed n2. I started contacting people to help with assassin's spreadsheet (that was when I started beign involved, ect.) and swapped my actual role PM with this;
Altair said:

You are the Gym leader of Pewter City and pushover for trainers unless they started with Charmander. You also have eyes that never seem to open. In the anime, you have a crush on Nurse Joy, and have helped Ash many times in is journeys. After accompanying Ash on his many travels, you decided to settle down and become a breeder (lol). This unlikely skill may be of great use to you during this conflict.

You don't have any night actions, but you may soon find out about some of them. Like with breeding, this may take time, so be patient!

I simply swapped my actions with something that screams "kill me, I might be dangerous" and it got to the right hands: the mafias. I' only assuming the villians decided to kill me after this, activating my role and eventually completely leadingthe village once assassin went inactive.

I also heavily doubted Pidge's moves little by little, and eventually got him inspected by Sledge, and then decided I can simply use Polelover44's role to take him out quickly before he cvan share his night results with his pals, and that is whta happened. The plan worked out flawless. After I knew someone was dangerous, like Pidge and Eo, I tried to manipulate them before they went down, like telling them x is dangerous, he needs protection or y needs to be found out. We eventually told Pidge to inspect Eo which was the final nail in the coffin, ensuring Pidge was mafia.

Again, I don't exactly know if this was a good/bad game, especially when I think about the fact that I was essentially village leader for a long while (with Yeti) along with not knowing most of what was around me (not people, more like conversations) but oh well. It was a fun game though, I enjoyed it.

Firstly, I'd like to say that I don't think anyone REALLY suspected Yoshi_King throughout the game. He claimed Samus (alignment checker) and gave reliable results the entire time. Only thing was that having a Full Inspector + Question Asker + Alignment Checker would be really broken... but yeah, he did well.

Anyway, my experience:

I was in very close contact with Blue_Tornado from Day 2 (iirc). This was kind of fortunate (for me, as it was cool to at least have an idea of what was happening in the game) and only happened because Pidge claimed to have "cleaned" me, and said he thought af (later yeti) was suspicious.

I'm pretty sure he claimed to me because his teammate (evan) stole my Super Mushroom N1. Not sure if it was luck, but either way it happened.

Pidge said:
Altair said:
You are Professor Oak. You are allied with the Heroes.

You were once an elite competitive Pokemon battler, and now you are the leading Pokemon researcher in the Kanto region. You have also led many trainers on their quests to become Pokemon masters. This help does not go unappreciated as your trainers send back information of the Pokemon they encounter on their journeys through their Pokedex, which you invented. However, there are some 'hidden' features of the Pokedex, which will be used to help the Heroes in this conflict.

During the night, you can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - Lookup USER on Pokedex". You will search through all your Pokedex files on them and discover their win condition.

i checked your win condition earlier this game and am glad to say you have the same one as me. i attempted to check assassinfred, but it failed for some reason. i am somewhat suspicious of him, so please don't report to him about me. so far he has only lynched a wolf, so that doesn't really help his case as a trustable village leader. how much do you trust him?
So yeah, I talked to BT about it, and we eventually were pretty convinced that Pidge was lying. Since assassinfred both gave him sheet access as well as told him that I was highly trustable, BT basically told me anything that he knew regarding the game, and from there on we discussed stuff.

I also sent a pm back to Pidge a bit later on, lying that BT had a "powerful role" (OH THE IRONY!!!) and that he'd be leading the village since af was missing.

Sure enough, after N2 passed BT was dead (again, not sure if it was the Lackey's who orchestrated this) and he could get his super role going.

Overall, villains deserve a bit more credit as well. MM87/Eo would of gotten away if BT hadn't randomly picked him N0. Yoshi King was getting away with it for the most part. They both just got REALLY unlucky.

The heroes didn't have a mislynch the whole game, and the only time it really went to chance was Team_Aether (BT and I even tossed up lynching TIK and Lord Jesseus, among a couple other mafias at this stage).

Anyway, good shit Blue_Tornado. We did pretty damn awesome for our first mafia games!

EDIT: @BT: LOL I never knew you fed Johann that stuff about your "powerful role." Anyway, you were a dead man regardless XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)