nj art

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
/receives e-hug

its the photoshop pixel brush then the cutout filter. honestly its pretty damn lazy of me

anyways kid yoshi is the coolest/most useful partner (fuck vivian he's dumb etc etc)
(fuck vivian he's dumb etc etc)
i have lost all respect for you
and for everyone who didn't point this out yet, as a matter of fact

good thing your art is good

hehehehe

In the Japanese version of Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, Vivian was said to be male. That is stated in Vivian's character description, which is roughly translated as "One of the shadow group, Vivian appears to be a girl but is really a boy." (in Japanese: 「カゲ三人組の一人だった オンナのコのようで ホントは オトコのコ」). Additionally, Goombella's Tattle reads: "That's Vivian. Of the shadow group, she's the youngest sister... er, brother." (in Japanese: 「『ビビアン』よ カゲ三人組の一人で いちばん下の妹 ・・・じゃなくて 弟ね」). [1]

While Beldam uses the term "majotachi" (meaning a group of sorceresses) to refer to her, Marilyn and Vivian as a collective, she also calls Vivian "Man" (as an insult). Despite this, female pronouns such as "her" and "she" are used when referring to Vivian, though this may be because it is considered proper to refer to transgendered persons by the gender they identify themselves with.[2] In addition, Goombella seems to conclude that she is female during the game's ending.[3]

In the English version of Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, all references to Vivian possibly being male are removed. All instances where attention was drawn to Vivian's gender were also removed, such as replacing Beldam's "Man" insults with "Plug-Ugly." Some translations in the PAL region (such as the Spanish version[4]) maintained the Japanese version's portrayal of Vivian. In the Italian version, on the other hand, she is female, but it is said several time in the game that she was male before.

Go get 'em NJ! Also cyan on Smogon is lovely, no? Like that Pokémon...

Really don't think NJ cares, having had a bad day. I doubt pedantry will hit the spot and cheer her up. Love the dragon. It's lazy but eh, I like it

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
start of a school project

little red riding hood eats the wolves instead of them eater her grandmother
and also shes punk rock i guess???
i dont really know what im doing honestly i just wanted to draw a big fat giantess girl????

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
thanks for the comments. i wasnt going to post these but i scanned them for zracknel to see so i might as well post them,

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
then the cutout filter. honestly its pretty damn lazy of me
I re-discovered this technique just recently myself and I will abuse it to great extent once I start using my scanner to the fullest. Mainly for making backgrounds, but I might move on to something of bigger importance.

Either way, I love the beasts, and the crimson forest (latter image) looks really cool as watercolor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)