nj art

Top left is clearly a 'gharial person'.

You handle gesture and mass so well, have you ever considered trying your hand at animation?

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
gharials are the coolest but i generally gave up on mentioning them as nobody seems to know what they are
color me quite surprised!

and i have heavily considered animation as something that would be fun to do when i get older (and have done some mediocre work in things like easytoons etc.) but drawing frame after frame is so incredibly obnoxious... and to be perfectly honest i dont know much about how animation is done professionally- im pretty sure it isnt frame by frame though?

It doesn't have to be frame by frame, but it is the purest most...meticulous precision...akin to music in many ways...so warm...pretentious...like to hug it when sleeping...

You could also watch all your favorite cartoons frame by frame and ape them.

baby gurl i aint had power for a week so i havent had time to let you know you are amazing at the draws and keep it the fuck up! and those window paintings are dope as fuck

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
ive been busy doing commissions and things for other sites. sorry i havent had much time for pokemon. i did these requests on irc a few nights ago.

Gosh you made a lot of great stuff in the couple of weeks I wasn't lurking here. Feels great to come back to this thread and see it all.

I love the color choices god everything is so vibrant
but then you use butter's body to keep everything sort of tied together in terms of like, composition
I mean if it's body was super bright I would like this maybe 50% less

also them eye textures
and them messy lines
god daaaaaaaamnnnn
fuck you bombiron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)