nj art

nj your colours just always fit so perfectly, like they're so bold and bright on the helioptile but more subtle on the rhino and it's just lovely :)

nastyjngle my gurl. long time no see, i have no idea whats up in terms of pokies these days but youre:
  1. crushing it
  2. killing it
  3. slayin it
  4. ballin up
  5. ballin out
  6. steezin hard
  7. keepin it pfhresh
  8. layin down the pixels
  9. taking no shit
good for you bbygurl

im glad u accepted my ages ol petition to draw more dicks

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
First thought I was looking at the front, and I spent at least two seconds trying to figure out what's pink and can facehug people.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
wow has it really been 4 months since i last posted....

ive just not been working on much worth posting, college has me busy with things that are mostly ugly

well i had an hour to kill before class so..

i promise i havent quit smogon or anything v_v

I just spent the past few hours reading this whole thread from the front page; I've wanted to do this for weeks

I love how you can give anything such a personality in your drawings, as well as the humour, e.g. "WAKE UP POOKA YOU SHIT" and more

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Its wings appear to be too far back, makes it look much wider than it already is (although the cape complicates this matter as well). The caesar crown is exquisite though, I can always appreciate a more grim take on this fairy.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
Only 80/80 offenses? Lame.

Still cool though, not to mention that we can use defensive mons that are actually fast. Make it learn Glare and we're all set for a parashuffling set.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)