nj art

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
requesting a plusle wearing sunglasses please :)

cause plusle is just so cute and sunglasses will make it cute and bad ass =o

Hi can i ask you a favor?Can you make for me an Avatar with Metagross and black background?Payment will be 4 Credits in my trade thread ^_^

Yo, Nasty, can I use that scolipede as my avatar for awhile? I think it'd make me look really cool, wearing your swag.

Probably one of the most powerful threads on Smogon, that's what I think.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
quite frankly i would be honored if you did :pimp:

oh and Cartoons, i figured i should show you this little unfinished baby; you requested it all the way back when- i promise im gonna finish it haha

Thanks! You can set the drawing to -6 priority though, no rush. I'm amused by your scribbly process. Zebstrika indeed!

Dude, you are my idol.
I started with digital drawings recently, and the Crimgan Tutorial helped me alot!
Thanks for all ^^

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
expect a botw tomorrow...

i hatched 5 whole boxes of these babies trying to get some good ones
no dice
momma has perfect hp and spa and dad has perfect spe and spd but they just aren't making very good kids

If I could give this thread 1 million Luvdisc's, I would. But unfortunately one will have to do ;).

I was wondering if it wasn't too much of a hassle if you could request a Meloetta-S + Thundurus.
You've got a great talent and can't wait to see more of you future artworks.

I like how yours looks less frail/slender, and more poised, like it could actually fight something. that seductive chinese mustache may help a bit too, I'm sure +_+

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)