nj art

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
That ensemble picture with you and all of your favorite Pokemon is awesome. I also love the awesome little details like Manectric powering your laptop / DS and you lying on Musharna.

EDIT: I'm going to go out on a limb and the say that person in the chair was Falcon Punched.

Still majorly impressed at that typeface choice and treatment, I have already stolen it and know where I plan to use it

I also think that bottom banner is close to flawless

you really never cease to amaze and impress me

really, really nice work :)

Hey, Nastyjungle! I love your art so much, I could never do that well T-T
So I was wondering if you'd mind doing a piece with Gengar and Shaymin in it? I always thought it would be funny to see those two together....

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
please color that xD
may is now x10 hotter because of this.
love the mighty too. it's so simple yes so cool looking

inb4 giving Chou competition

also yeah may is really sassy in that pic and i really like the expression on her face!

Color it please :x

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
i was going to do a few but then i realized that
1 was enough for a lifetime

r u lucky enough phor me to draw u as a pone

sorry zeerackneel

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
i was going to color this good but then i thought who actually gives a shit and it was nobody so why should i give one eiethr

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
gorgeous

i understand the discipline that must go into doing these pieces with hundreds of tiny details in them, so i really admire this

i also really love heavy black lines what is that even about, and how they evolve out of your really sketchy thin lines, so good!! i don't sketch anywhere near that thin

do you have any plans to revisit that arbok that i think you were taking in a similar direction?

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion

A little late to comment on this, but I really, really like it. Clefable is one of my favorite Pokemon, and that logo is awesome. (NO! I'm not just saying that because of you NJ, I used her back in DPP UU, she was the boss of bosses!!!)

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
oh my god all the memories of barioth and his gay ass fly-around-and-slam move are coming back to me

that is AMAZING, nj

Haha, I remember playing against this one. Little booger, so unpredictable. You thinking of drawing more monsters anytime soon? Maybe Barroth?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)