nj art

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
anyways i am kind of back into monster hunter so if you catch me at a good time on irc ill play with you

im in the US and am rank 66 so I can do all the quests if you wanna play (i will be especially keen to hunt if you want to kill big joe)

anyways i like to draw things i think are sexy and cool so here is a wip of a chubby girl riding on a wolf

Computer arts class? If not that's one HELL of a sketch you got goin there, honestly

also i think it looks like a wolf or a wolf with a chubby girl tilted to make it look like a tail. Either way this is pretty sick, gj!

btw since you <3 me can I have something of art? :D

My first thought was of the AMP suit from Avatar--the positioning of the arms looked familiar--with a more biotechnology-style spin on it. Funny how it's reminding everyone of something else, like a mechanized Rhorshach blot. Pretty stylish in any case--it makes me curious about the world that such a mech would inhabit. And props for the use of orange, one of the colors of truly classy sci-fi (Rebel pilots, anyone?)

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
kind of wanting to start a comic
making concepts for characters
here is one of them
i am aware she kind of looks like me

my notes on her are as follows

"Russian girl
Good with her dual blades
hunts/gathers for the group
bad manners
likes nature"

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
kind of wanting to start a comic
making concepts for characters
here is one of them
i am aware she kind of looks like me

my notes on her are as follows

"Russian girl
Good with her dual blades
hunts/gathers for the group
bad manners
likes nature"

Though if I can be perfectly honest (don't shoot me guys) I really, really, really, really liked your old character (honest to god) so much so that i'd prefer you'd include her in some way or shape in the new comic (though I realize she's based on you irl and is more suited to pokemon esque playthroughs)

Though this new character isn't bad.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Will you base a character on me?

Here are my notes to help you:

British guy
Good with puns
tells puns to the group
good manners
likes puns

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)