nj art

:heart:

I think what makes your art more lovely now is your use of really interesting colours in shadows, it's much nicer than black crosshatching or just a slightly darker version of the same colour and makes your pictures so much richer n_n

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
From that comparison alone, I'd say you've gotten better and more daring with poses. The new Swoobat is in midflight, ready to make a move yet somewhat reluctant to do so. The old one is just sitting there with a smile.

aurora

GODQUAZA
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm with Yilx.
That depiction of a bodybuilding Crobat is just plain frightening... still, it's pretty impressive and shows you've got a vivid imagination!

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
iris's face is kinda awkward.... idk it looks a bit odd... and that HAXORUS MAAAAAAN

this is fukcing sick!!!!!! i like the mouth a lot
deets are the best!!!

rly strongth!!

edit: EWW GROSS WHO EDITED MY POST

edit:

Mafeking

channels his inner Wolverine
is a Contributor Alumnus
Your dynamic posing is so beautiful nj <3

The streamer tails look so fluid; you've perfectly captured the majestic appearance of them.

and I love your colors; the purple is so fantastic :3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)