nj art

Hi, i would actually like to request a fakemon. It is based off of a komodo dragon, except armored with a terrakion type head. It would be really nice if you drew this for me, since your art is amazing, thanks.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
you're so fucking amazing, i am upset with myself for not having checked this thread in ages

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus

ahhhhhhh oh my fucking god i actually managed to apply to all of the institutes and get all that shit together before the priority deadline YES

have a celebratory picture from my final portfolio

Love them warm shadows, and where the thigh meets the torso in the back is my personal favorite fold

really cool how you managed to sneak the hearts in there, I like them as a series

very sensual pieces, I dig mucho ;)

heheh

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Nice! I'd love to see a Sticker Star enemies series. :) You might be able to do some interesting stuff with Ninji's throwing stars or Rocky Wrench's wrenches.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
ohhh my goooooddd what even aaare yoouuuuuu

it's like not only have you rendered the metal gorgeously you've just really casually got that gorgeous reflection perspective in there on this with the rest unfinished like it's nbd

you are amazing, keep ______ :)

such ferocious details transfigured into animal form.............

I already gave my rave review but I think the details are really cool!!

My excitement level is maximum!!!!!

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
You encapsulated perfectly how most of the characters are entirely too large for their vehicles. I really dig the details such as the logo up on his front and the bobomb clutched in his hand.

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
soembody comment on my thread /sob

i am too lazy to finish this today, but i still wanna post it
Don't worry, i'm here ♪

I love how determined and serious you made him. It's like if Bowser loses this race, that's it, END OF THE LINE. It's sad because Bowswer recently overcame a major substance abuse problem and is trying get his shit together, so if he loses this race that's it. Game over. Life over.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
really? he looks like he's having more fun than desperate to me. His tongue is flying out like a happy dog :3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)