nj art

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
really? he looks like he's having more fun than desperate to me. His tongue is flying out like a happy dog :3
It's Bowser though

i can't believe you took that post seriously

The colored version looks gorgeous NJ, how long did it take you to fully color that in??

Hnngh nj teach me how you choose your shading colours, they're like my favourite thing about your art, they're so warm and just so great

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
good lord!!

sorry i should probably give you decent and helpful artistic feedback but right now all i can think of is how much i'd love that on a plain white tee!!

take my money for goodness' sake!!

and merry christmas :)

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
man that is one pretty pretty ambipom

cool electabuzz, i love the striples

"so did you hear about genesect, he got sent to prison!"
"No way, what'd he do?"
"armed robbery"
"what'd he steal?"
"the entire metagame"
"yack yack yack yack"

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
how on earth do you achieve the texture in your pieces? it's like, so tangible, so aaaggghhhh fucking scratch and SNIFF or some shit, i love it.

PK Gaming

Persona 5
Nastyjungle those are some hella awesome drawings

No i'm not replying to those drawings because of "lol you're my friend here are some free compliments." No fuck. that! I actually wouldn't mind it if those Pokemon drawings became the canon evolutions.

paintseagull

pink wingull
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I love these!!!!!!
Is that Water/Elec Froakie evo's with storm-cloud/lightning shaped moustache and beard????? :D you genius, you

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
the colours, btw, (i know i always say this) are so gorgeous

the brightness on the fire one, the blue kinda cobalty rust feel on the water one, the muddy earth feel on the grass one :)

i like the look of the water and fire stage 1s most, but i refuse to write off the grass fella because he is totally feisty and cute, i am a grass man, AND all pokemon deserve to be treated with love and respenct

KEEP figth nj

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)