nj art

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
how do you get that bright/fade look? is it something like sharpening the pic using unsharp mask or do you choose the colors for that purpose?

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
in this case i just drew on two different layers and played with the opacity and then went over some of them with white or purple on another layer set to multiply at like 25% oppacity

It's been too long. I was going to write a bunch of stuff gushing over your work, but I've done that a lot and I really want you to understand my feelings, so this is going to be a dilution by understatement.

Your bird studies are very pleasing.

I'm not sure what yet, but I've got to do something to make that sketch of the hoatzin a greater part of my life...

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
you guys are much too nice im blushing over here like a fool......

oog times are stressful i havent been able to draw for me in a long time haha

that wouldn't happen to be monster hunter would it? I can see two monsters that I recognize (jaggi and royal ludroth)

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
da horsie :>>> i love the expression

also that comic is golden should submit it to reddit or something imo 9.9

also hi nj how are you my darling

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Hahaha I loved this comic. It conveniently applies to the wait for E3 as well.

As an aside, NJ, you'll always be a big part of Smogon no matter what.
We love you and we will always be willing to comment or just enjoy your art. Don't ever beat yourself if you can't update. There's no deadline or expectations, just post art at your leisure and enjoy yourself!

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)