nj art

Hello nj, I really do like your style and it looks really cartoony. Your expressions for your characters are really amazing too.
I think you should pay attention when you color out of the lines and where your lines intersect; when your art has line overlaps and/or coloring out of the lines, it gives a more sloppy look. I also think you shouldn't overuse the white lines because in my opinion it doesn't really clash right with the whole pictures.
Likewise, these pictures are really well done and I look forward to seeing more!

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
mang this is way better than what my fart can dish out ;o

I really dig that bulldog monster's tusks. I also like the very active pose it got there, reaching out to get me.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The worried Numel keeps cracking me up. He looks so concerned.

And thanks for helping out with the smog art, always great to have a veteran among the ranks. C:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)