No Complaints - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader

Are you tired of being tired of something? Is this OP too vague and dumb? Do you think you can do better than this? Then this tour is for YOU!

This will be a DPP BW ORAS OU Bo3 Tour with Single Elimination!

-crash and scuffle and awesome background music. very awesome-

Hi this is the pilot speaking, and BKC is brandishing a stiletto in front of me, "kindly requesting" me to make a few changes to each meta! :o

DPP OU
  • Stealth Rock - Banned
  • Thunder Wave - Banned
  • Body Slam (and Secret Power) Jirachi - Banned
  • Sand Veil Gliscor - Banned (This means if you use Gliscor, you will have to send me a screenshot from the game showing it's ability. Failing to do so is same as using Sand Veil Gliscor to me, and will very likely cost you that game.)
  • Following the above, other mons with evasion abilities Sand Veil and Snow Cloak(Sandslash and Frosslass and frens) are allowed
  • Baton Pass Clause - Active
  • Latias - Unbanned
A Pokémon can not have all of Baton Pass, a Speed Boosting move/item and another stat Boosting move/item on the same set.
Are considered as Speed Boosting move: any move with a speed boosting rate of 100%.
Are considered as another stat Boosting move: any move with a stat boosting rate of 100%, excluding Speed Boosting moves.

Any team is also limited to one Baton Pass user.

BW OU
  • Stealth Rock - Banned
  • Scald - Banned (hah!)
  • Thunder Wave - Banned (hahah!)
  • Body Slam (and Secret Power) Jirachi - Banned
  • Drizzled - Banned
  • Magic Guard - Banned
  • Sand Rush - Allowed on Stoutland and Sandslash even when coupled with a Sand Stream mon
  • Manaphy - Unbanned
ORAS OU
  • Stealth Rock - Banned
  • Scald - Banned (Steam Eruption Volcanion is allowed)
  • Thunder Wave - Banned
  • Knock Off - Banned
Tournament Rules & Guidelines

To sum it up if you still missed it, this will be a DPP BW ORAS OU Bo3, Single Elimination tour, with the above rules enforced for each said meta. So you'll play your DPP and BW games in Ubers format, while ORAS you'll play in OU.

ssjjynx vs Sam I Yam
BlazingDark vs davidTheMaster
MegaStarUniverse vs Bughouse
LSB vs Melle2402
Kiyo vs Dlanyer
RedMaxx vs Prague Kick
Elise vs Crestfall
SiTuM'parleT'mort vs pokebasket
Tomahawk vs UmPM
enter the void vs Mysterious M
jacob vs Ranger Mike
Yes. vs ZANBAKUResh
Aidan248 vs dEnIsSsS
PikachuCandyツ vs Nelson
tjdaas vs Finchinator
Anno nyme vs BKC
Clone. vs Alice Kazumi
Soldier vs all falls down
Gastrik vs Chras
Rayzark vs Haruno
HANTSUKI vs Analytic
DelRio vs majaspic22
rozes vs FLCL
Twixtry vs sand1234

Deadline: 8 May(this Sunday)

Last edited:
I forgot to post yesterday, but we had scheduled for yesterday at 9 PM and he didn't show up (or at least I didn't see neither on smogtours nor on the forum)

got no answer from my oppo while he justcontacted me the day of the deadline because i wasn't highlighted, and now no answer, claiming either a deadline or an extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)